Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Must Have Shoes This Season - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Must Have Shoes This Season (2599 Views)

Check Out These Eye Catching Styles To Rock This Season / Get Brand New Designer Sunglasses At Incredible Discounts This Season / What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Must Have Shoes This Season by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2011
The must have fashionable shoes this season are, the espadrille. Pair this sexy wedge with a range of summer looks from dresses to denim. “The espadrille is the ultimate summer shoe – cool and casual with a 70’s feel. It’s the one style that every woman should have in her closet this season,” says Fred Allard, Creative Director of Nine West.

Re: The Must Have Shoes This Season by iice(f): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
Real cute. I have a few. . .
Re: The Must Have Shoes This Season by cynthyluv(f): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
hmmm, nyc wink
Re: The Must Have Shoes This Season by toytuns(f): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
Re: The Must Have Shoes This Season by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 28, 2011
Not my taste

1 Like

Re: The Must Have Shoes This Season by jamiethorpe: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
I think the most common thing in to the accessories is the shoes.If the shoes is not good then the personality was taking bad on the other guy,who is standing in front of you.The accept to accept fashionable shoes this division are, the espadrille. Pair this adult block with a ambit of summer looks from dresses to denim.
Re: The Must Have Shoes This Season by iice(f): 5:01am On Dec 29, 2011
^^What language is that?
Re: The Must Have Shoes This Season by BABE3: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2011
Aight shoes. They are in need of nice apparels.
Re: The Must Have Shoes This Season by dollya(f): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
cute kiss where can i get them?
Re: The Must Have Shoes This Season by lepasharon(f): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2012
na winter season we dey abeg

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This Fashion / NOW TRENDING : Crochet Braids And Frontals / Any Original Timberland Boot For Sale???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.