Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! (60624 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2015
Sorry,

pope francis never said "Jesus is not the only way to heaven" and pope emeritus Benedict never said "Christianity is fake" always check the source of a news before u believe rubbish.
brocab:
Yes I heard this story myself, so it just shows, one must be born again.
Recently I heard Pope Francis say: Jesus is not the only way to heaven, and he is trying to bring all religions together as one-under the New World Order.
Pope Benedict, Claims Christianity is fake, and the true religion is the Catholic Church..
The Catholic's believe one of Jesus's followers the apostle Peter, became Pope Peter, but something don't add up in their beliefs, Popes can't get Married, and the apostle Peter was Married, so where and when the R.C.Church started?

It's like everything else-without the truth in Christ nothing adds up..

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 7:49am On May 19, 2015
Maybe you need to look more into it.

Don't be like the others, Instead of being a judge as you are, just see the facts yourself, this news is travelling across the globe fast and people or over the world are talking about this, and sharing it with their friends and families.

The Lord has already informed us to be aware of false prophets in sheep clothing, even the elect will be deceived, {that's us?}
And instead of saying Pope Benedict didn't say either this or that, check out the info yourself before judging others, look into you tube and listen for yourself what Pope Benedict or Pope Francis had said.

If its not right then believe your own belief.
No one is against you, but you need to understand it's the believers who are out there protecting each other.
Ubenedictus:
Sorry,

pope francis never said "Jesus is not the only way to heaven" and pope emeritus Benedict never said "Christianity is fake" always check the source of a news before u believe rubbish.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2015
brocab:
Maybe you need to look more into it.

Don't be like the others, Instead of being a judge as you are, just see the facts yourself, this news is travelling across the globe fast and people or over the world are talking about this, and sharing it with their friends and families.

The Lord has already informed us to be aware of false prophets in sheep clothing, even the elect will be deceived, {that's us?}
And instead of saying Pope Benedict didn't say either this or that, check out the info yourself before judging others, look into you tube and listen for yourself what Pope Benedict or Pope Francis had said.

If its not right then believe your own belief.
No one is against you, but you need to understand it's the believers who are out there protecting each other.

my dear, I have already looked into all those accusations and so-called news. They are false.

That is why I told you to check the source of your news before you broadcast lies.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 4:09pm On May 19, 2015
I believe this is a Christian forum, and we as Christians share in word and in truth, and its only your say' to say its false, while many are saying its true. So who do we believe
One person?
Or maybe we should look further into this, and find out why the many thousands of human beings are making up these false accusations against the Popes. So we need to draw the line somewhere and look deeper into this issue, because its spreading fast around our nations.
And the internet has open up new doors, for our viewers to see, and the news is travelling.
And who are the people going to believe "You?
Can you back up your theory, and prove to the world you are right and these news reports are wrong.
Don't forget people want answers. Prove who these false prophets are, and help us all believe in word and truth.

Ubenedictus:

my dear, I have already looked into all those accusations and so-called news. They are false.

That is why I told you to check the source of your news before you broadcast lies.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2015
brocab:
I believe this is a Christian forum, and we as Christians share in word and in truth, and its only your say' to say its false, while many are saying its true. So who do we believe
One person?
Or maybe we should look further into this, and find out why the many thousands of human beings are making up these false accusations against the Popes. So we need to draw the line somewhere and look deeper into this issue, because its spreading fast around our nations.
And the internet has open up new doors, for our viewers to see, and the news is travelling.
And who are the people going to believe "You?
Can you back up your theory, and prove to the world you are right and these news reports are wrong.
Don't forget people want answers. Prove who these false prophets are, and help us all believe in word and truth.

my dear you are trying to shift the burden of proof! You are the one who made a false claim without proof or truth, it is your work to prove your assertion. Show me a reputable news outlet that quotes pope benedict saying "christianity is fake".
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 4:28pm On May 19, 2015
I wrote what I seen, usually I give the you tube report that go's with it, so I hope this one helps you-it is Pope Benedict in this report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J9u5tlearM Show me your proof it's fake?
Ubenedictus:

my dear you are trying to shift the burden of proof! You are the one who made a false claim without proof or truth, it is your work to prove your assertion. Show me a reputable news outlet that quotes pope benedict saying "christianity is fake".
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2015
brocab:
I wrote what I seen, usually I give the you tube report that go's with it, so I hope this one helps you-it is Pope Benedict in this report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J9u5tlearM Show me your proof it's fake?

hahahaha,

so you can see that the so-called report does not exist in any reputable news outlet.

The so-called youtube image is supposed to be the lecture pope benedict gave in LOURDES FRANCE, he never said Christianity is fake, he said in the classical sense Christianity is not simply a religion of the book, it is essential a religion of the spirit. Nowhere in that talk did he say Christianity is fake that is why no reputable new outlet has that nonsense.

I'll give you the transcript of the talk.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2015
I am very happy all the popes speeches and homily are transcribed and published for all to see.

I just type the words and the speech appeared it was given in france to representatives of cultures.

These are the paragraphs that the youtube refered to and nowhere does it say Christianity is fake.

"We may put it even more simply: Scripture requires exegesis, and it requires the context of the community in which it came to birth and in which it is lived. This is where its unity is to be found, and here too its unifying meaning is opened up. To put it yet another way: there are dimensions of meaning in the word and in words which only come to light within the living community of this history-generating word. Through the growing realization of the different layers of meaning, the word is not devalued, but in fact appears in its full grandeur and dignity. Therefore the Catechism of the Catholic Church can rightly
say that Christianity does not simply represent a religion of the book in the classical sense (cf. par. 108). It perceives in the words the Word, the Logos itself, which spreads its mystery through this multiplicity and the reality of a human history. This particular structure of the Bible issues a constantly new challenge to every
generation. It excludes by its nature everything that today is known as fundamentalism. In effect, the word of God can never simply be equated with the letter
of the text. To attain to it involves a transcending and a process of
understanding, led by the inner movement of the whole and hence it also has to become a process of living. Only within the
dynamic unity of the whole are the many books one book. The Word of God and his action in the world are revealed only in the
word and history of human beings.
The whole drama of this topic is illuminated in the writings of Saint Paul. What is meant by the transcending of the letter and understanding it solely from the perspective of the whole, he forcefully expressed as follows: “The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life” (2 Cor 3:6). And he continues: “Where the Spirit is … there is freedom (cf. 2 Cor 3:17). But one can only understand the greatness and breadth of this vision of the biblical word if one listens closely to Paul and then discovers that this liberating Spirit
has a name, and hence that freedom has an inner criterion: “The Lord is the Spirit. Where the Spirit is … there is freedom” (2
Cor 3:17). The liberating Spirit is not simply the exegete’s own idea, the exegete’s own vision. The Spirit is Christ, and Christ is the
Lord who shows us the way. With the word of Spirit and of freedom, a further horizon opens up, but at the same time a clear limit is placed upon arbitrariness and subjectivity, which unequivocally binds both the individual and the community and brings about a new, higher obligation than that of the letter: namely, the obligation of insight and love. This tension between obligation
and freedom, which extends far beyond the literary problem of scriptural exegesis, has also determined the thinking and acting of monasticism and has deeply marked Western culture. This tension presents itself anew as a challenge for our own generation as we face two poles: on the one hand, subjective arbitrariness, and on the other,
fundamentalist fanaticism. It would be a disaster if today’s European culture could only conceive freedom as absence of
obligation, which would inevitably play into the hands of fanaticism and arbitrariness. Absence of obligation and arbitrariness do not signify freedom, but its destruction.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
The next time you read a lie about the pope kindly go and check it out before you start distributing lies!

The pope never said Christianity is fake, his speeches, homilies and interviews are available for all to see.

This is the link to the speech, it was given in lourde france.
[url]w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/speeches/2008/september/documents/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20080912_parigi-cultura.html[/url]
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2015
The next time you read a lie about the pope kindly go and check it out before you start distributing lies!

The pope never said Christianity is fake, his speeches, homilies and interviews are available for all to see.

[url]w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/speeches/2008/september/documents/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20080912_parigi-cultura.html[/url]

I advise everyone to read the speech and see if he said christianity is fake.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 1:24am On May 20, 2015
Is it not the Pope in this film-and you are laughing at yourself {Strange} as I said' you are only one person you can't prove otherwise? You still haven't showing any evidence, only a few simple written words, to say your right and the edit-er who had posted this report is wrong.

These are the stories that fly in all direction's, showing not only these images, but the news is moving, and people are believing, and because the Catholic Church shows past history a lot of corruption within, this information has reached as far as the heavens can go.

You need to come up with some evidence, to prove otherwise these video's are false, the person who had edited this film has reached the ears of the believers in Christ.

The Lord talks about the end times events either coming our way, or they are already here.
Christians act as Christians do, and true believers will always search for the truth, they won't stop at nothing-from this film showing about Pope Benedict I am sure they would have searched further, studying the scriptures, finding what is truth. The Pope say's live on this film "Christianity is not" in the Classical meaning a religion of the book {bible}.

So what is the Pope saying? Is he claiming the true Church is the Catholic Church? Do we not all believe in the same Jesus Christ" or is there another? Is Pope Benedict declaring this is only acceptable in the eye's of the Roman Catholic's, {not Christ Himself} and every other Christians who believe in Christ' from other denominations, believe otherwise not in the Catholic Church, their Christianity is not" in the classical meaning, a religion of the book. How does one intrepid this statement?

If you can't come up with any evidence proving who's right and who's wrong, then please could you explain to me what book the Pope is preferring too, "which one, the Sunday Missal, or is it the bible And why would he mention the above?

With a statement as such, people will intrepid it as they see it.

Does this mean we all believe in the Fake religion...

Ubenedictus:

hahahaha,

so you can see that the so-called report does not exist in any reputable news outlet.

The so-called youtube image is supposed to be the lecture pope benedict gave in LOURDES FRANCE, he never said Christianity is fake, he said in the classical sense Christianity is not simply a religion of the book, it is essential a religion of the spirit. Nowhere in that talk did he say Christianity is fake that is why no reputable new outlet has that nonsense.

I'll give you the transcript of the talk.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 2:14am On May 20, 2015
I have never seen this advertise as news, this is just a simple letter written by the Catholic's. This is not enough evidence to prove your right and the edited-er of the film is wrong.

Ubenedictus:

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 2:29am On May 20, 2015
I was reading through your quote and you said "The Lord is the Spirit" listen to what Pope Francis said about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cREBiH2QAkU
Its strange how you have differences believing in things other then what your Popes say's on live Television.
Ubenedictus:
I am very happy all the popes speeches and homily are transcribed and published for all to see.

I just type the words and the speech appeared it was given in france to representatives of cultures.

These are the paragraphs that the youtube refered to and nowhere does it say Christianity is fake.

"We may put it even more simply: Scripture requires exegesis, and it requires the context of the community in which it came to birth and in which it is lived. This is where its unity is to be found, and here too its unifying meaning is opened up. To put it yet another way: there are dimensions of meaning in the word and in words which only come to light within the living community of this history-generating word. Through the growing realization of the different layers of meaning, the word is not devalued, but in fact appears in its full grandeur and dignity. Therefore the Catechism of the Catholic Church can rightly
say that Christianity does not simply represent a religion of the book in the classical sense (cf. par. 108). It perceives in the words the Word, the Logos itself, which spreads its mystery through this multiplicity and the reality of a human history. This particular structure of the Bible issues a constantly new challenge to every
generation. It excludes by its nature everything that today is known as fundamentalism. In effect, the word of God can never simply be equated with the letter
understanding, led by the inner movement of the whole and hence it also has to become a process of living. Only within the
dynamic unity of the whole are the many books one book. The Word of God and his action in the world are revealed only in the
word and history of human beings.
The whole drama of this topic is illuminated in the writings of Saint Paul. What is meant by the transcending of the letter and understanding it solely from the perspective of the whole, he forcefully expressed as follows: “The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life” (2 Cor 3:6). And he continues: “Where the Spirit is … there is freedom (cf. 2 Cor 3:17). But one can only understand the greatness and breadth of this vision of the biblical word if one listens closely to Paul and then discovers that this liberating Spirit
has a name, and hence that freedom has an inner criterion: “The Lord is the Spirit. Where the Spirit is … there is freedom” (2
Cor 3:17). The liberating Spirit is not simply the exegete’s own idea, the exegete’s own vision. The Spirit is Christ, and Christ is the
Lord who shows us the way. With the word of Spirit and of freedom, a further horizon opens up, but at the same time a clear limit is placed upon arbitrariness and subjectivity, which unequivocally binds both the individual and the community and brings about a new, higher obligation than that of the letter: namely, the obligation of insight and love. This tension between obligation
and freedom, which extends far beyond the literary problem of scriptural exegesis, has also determined the thinking and acting of monasticism and has deeply marked Western culture. This tension presents itself anew as a challenge for our own generation as we face two poles: on the one hand, subjective arbitrariness, and on the other,
fundamentalist fanaticism. It would be a disaster if today’s European culture could only conceive freedom as absence of
obligation, which would inevitably play into the hands of fanaticism and arbitrariness. Absence of obligation and arbitrariness do not signify freedom, but its destruction.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 11:36am On May 20, 2015
As much as I like you Miss Ubendedictus, I pray for you and the rest of the Catholic's as much as I think of you,as a brother I say read you bible, you may find the truth will set you free.
You seem to be the one looking for a fight, I am not on this forum looking for a fight, I read the word of God and I will share it across the nations as much as I can-I will stand up to you, give me any truth that is written either in the bible, or else where, but I am not interested in non proving statements.
I am also a believer and I am willing to fight for my own beliefs in Christ.

If you are willing, to prove any evidence, then I am interested to read them.
I assure you Jesus is the only answer.

It's the Spirit of God that tells all. We are brothers and sisters in Christ, there's no other God who would risk His own life and die the way Jesus had died for all nations, giving us life in Him.
Praise the Lord...
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2015
QualityShare:
An 18 yr old girl who died and came back from hell recounts her story,

Pope john paul, while on earth was not born again and also was an idol worshiper (the bowing down to Mary and saints Images). This is a warning to ALL Catholics who are also on their way to hell for idol worshiping.

Michael jackson also was sighted in hell. don't ask me why,

read more here,

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5271:michael-jackson-is-in-hell-pope-john-paul-ii-is-not-in-heaven-either&catid=73:music&Itemid=299

laughing in Chinese... alhamdulillah am a Muslim.. Islam have teach us everything we need to know on earth, grave and hereafter... nobody can dream nor see any prophet or happenings in grave or heaven.. na so one Cancer stricken kid lie say he saw heaven and Jesus.. laughing in Chinese... FOOLS
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 10:11pm On May 20, 2015
Miss Ubenedictus, you have a lot of anger for a small person, I know it's hard to accept the truth, when we stand for Christ, and we see our brothers and sisters turning away from Him, 1 Timothy 4:1, Matthew 24:10 many will turn away from Me and betray and hate one another.

We can't hide from the truth, God see's everything, even the elect will be deceived, this will mean our closers friends and families, I remember going into a Catholic Church a few years ago, and the priest stood up and said, don't think you as a Church will be the only ones going into those heavenly gates, because the people you think' will go in, won't go in. And the people you think, won't go in, will go in.

These word's were from the Lord Himself, I have never forgotten them.

Matthew 22:14 Many are called but few are chosen, so Christ is saying, not only in the Catholic Church, not only in the Pentecostal Church, but those who believe in Him will be saved, but the Lord's not talking about everyone, He said those who seek after Him will be saved. Repent.

Great words to remember.

It's the lack of understanding the word of God that keeps the body away from the truth.
And the Lord warns us of these last day's coming-1 Timothy 6:3 Men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth, who supposes the godliness is the means of gain, From such withdraw yourselves.

Even the elect will lead millions away from Christ.

Don't be to hard on yourself, Christians act as Christians do. Christians search for truth, even if it means it's said about the Church.
It's the body we pray for.

Ubenedictus:

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2015
brocab:
Miss Ubenedictus, you have a lot of anger for a small person, I know it's hard to accept the truth, when we stand for Christ, and we see our brothers and sisters turning away from Him, 1 Timothy 4:1, Matthew 24:10 many will turn away from Me and betray and hate one another.

We can't hide from the truth, God see's everything, even the elect will be deceived, this will mean our closers friends and families, I remember going into a Catholic Church a few years ago, and the priest stood up and said, don't think you as a Church will be the only ones going into those heavenly gates, because the people you think' will go in, won't go in. And the people you think, won't go in, will go in.

These word's were from the Lord Himself, I have never forgotten them.

Matthew 22:14 Many are called but few are chosen, so Christ is saying, not only in the Catholic Church, not only in the Pentecostal Church, but those who believe in Him will be saved, but the Lord's not talking about everyone, He said those who seek after Him will be saved. Repent.

Great words to remember.

It's the lack of understanding the word of God that keeps the body away from the truth.
And the Lord warns us of these last day's coming-1 Timothy 6:3 Men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth, who supposes the godliness is the means of gain, From such withdraw yourselves.

Even the elect will lead millions away from Christ.

Don't be to hard on yourself, Christians act as Christians do. Christians search for truth, even if it means it's said about the Church.
It's the body we pray for.

your lack of charity is funny!

You call me a "small person" in an online anonymous forum, that is both insultive and presumptious.

I am not miss unbenedictus, after my username there is a "m", that means I am male not female.

I actually do not have anger issues, you clearly do not know me enough to assume I am angry. Untill you really know me, kindly keep away from presuming about my disposition.

That said, I just accosted you in your lie, you claimed pope benendict said Christianity is fake, I have shown he didn't, I gave you a link to the transcript of his speech and quoted the paragraphs in question, A real man will know and admit when he is wrong, he will be able to kindly apologise when he has mistakenly given wrong information, but instead you have decided to use the merry go round when you wrong info are exposed.

That said, I as a catholic do know that as much as Christianity is a communal thing, salvation is a personal thing based on our relationship with God, that is why catholics have always believed that preach that salvation is not know infaliably but is a gift of God. The long gospel you preached is known to me, it is simply an excused you used to go off topic.

Kindly tell me, after checking the transcript can you still tell me that pope Benedict said "Christianity is fake" ?

That is the topic.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2015
brocab:
Is it not the Pope in this film-and you are laughing at yourself {Strange} as I said' you are only one person you can't prove otherwise? You still haven't showing any evidence, only a few simple written words, to say your right and the edit-er who had posted this report is wrong.

These are the stories that fly in all direction's, showing not only these images, but the news is moving, and people are believing, and because the Catholic Church shows past history a lot of corruption within, this information has reached as far as the heavens can go.

You need to come up with some evidence, to prove otherwise these video's are false, the person who had edited this film has reached the ears of the believers in Christ.
Are you aware that youtube isn't a trusted source of information?

The fact that you are parading a youtube video as proof shows the weakness of you claim, if you want the real video of pope Benedict you only need to search online.

Please Kindly show us the point where the pope says "Christianity is fake!" that is all I ask! Show me where he made the statement, he wasn't speaking english so kindly show me where he said it. Because the video you provided only says the pope said "christianity in d classical sense isn't just a religion of the book".

The Lord talks about the end times events either coming our way, or they are already here.
Christians act as Christians do, and true believers will always search for the truth, they won't stop at nothing-from this film showing about Pope Benedict I am sure they would have searched further, studying the scriptures, finding what is truth. The Pope say's live on this film "Christianity is not" in the Classical meaning a religion of the book {bible}.
Let me ask you is christianity in the classical sense simply a religion of the book?

Because I am happy pope benedict always quotes scripture when he speaks, he isn't the person who originated the teaching, it is st paul who say "the letter killet, it is the spirit that givet life".

Christianity isnt in d clasical sense a religion of the book, it is a religion of the logos "the Word of God" Jesus himself, it is a religion of the spirit. The letter killet.

If you don't understand that, then u should ask urself why u are a Christian
So what is the Pope saying? Is he claiming the true Church is the Catholic Church? Do we not all believe in the same Jesus Christ" or is there another?
Did the pope say any of the above or do you just like vying off topic.

If you can't come up with any evidence proving who's right and who's wrong, then please could you explain to me what book the Pope is preferring too, "which one, the Sunday Missal, or is it the bible And why would he mention the above?

With a statement as such, people will intrepid it as they see it.

Does this mean we all believe in the Fake religion...

if you believe in a religion of the book, then you have believed wrongly, the letter my dear killet, Christianity is about the spirit and the Logos. Have you not learnt about the effects of the letter without the spirit?

Islam is a religion of the book, there is no holy spirit or Jesus who is always present, muhamed is dead and gone all they have is a book. That is a religion of th book in a classical sense.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 10:40am On May 22, 2015
If you are really a man how come you call me dear, as above and in some of your other Quotes That's strange for any man calling another man dear. Are you gay?
I just love the way you believe you are above all, I don't write unless the Lord leads me to write, this is not my own authority, but the Spirit of God that lives in me.
I don't have to know you in person-I read between the lines, the way you put things across shows clearly, you may have anger issues and you need anger management, your Quoting tells the stories.

I didn't claim Pope Benedict said Christianity is fake, Pope Benedict said that himself, after watching it on you tube, I just posted it on the forum, and still you seem to be to blind to even open your eye's and watch it yourself. You tube and many other internet news can show either way truth or non truth, the bible backs up what is truth...

And you have posted a letter you say was written by Pope Benedict? That same letter could have been written by you. And you have the cheek calling me a liar.
Ubenedictus:

your lack of charity is funny!

You call me a "small person" in an online anonymous forum, that is both insultive and presumptious.

I am not miss unbenedictus, after my username there is a "m", that means I am male not female.

I actually do not have anger issues, you clearly do not know me enough to assume I am angry. Untill you really know me, kindly keep away from presuming about my disposition.

That said, I just accosted you in your lie, you claimed pope benendict said Christianity is fake, I have shown he didn't, I gave you a link to the transcript of his speech and quoted the paragraphs in question, A real man will know and admit when he is wrong, he will be able to kindly apologise when he has mistakenly given wrong information, but instead you have decided to use the merry go round when you wrong info are exposed.

That said, I as a catholic do know that as much as Christianity is a communal thing, salvation is a personal thing based on our relationship with God, that is why catholics have always believed that preach that salvation is not know infaliably but is a gift of God. The long gospel you preached is known to me, it is simply an excused you used to go off topic.

Kindly tell me, after checking the transcript can you still tell me that pope Benedict said "Christianity is fake" ?

That is the topic.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2015
You were asking how to interprete the statement, but pope Benendict himself explained what he said. Did you not see it. This is the paragraph again.

that Christianity does not simply
represent a religion of the book in the classical sense (cf. par. 108). [b]It perceives in the words the Word, the Logos itself, which spreads its mystery through this multiplicity and the reality of a human history. This particular structure of the Bible issues a constantly new challenge to every
understanding, led by the inner movement of the whole and hence it also has to become a process of living. Only within the dynamic unity of the whole are the many books one book. The Word of God and his action in the world are revealed only in the word and history of human beings.
The whole drama of this topic is illuminated in the writings of Saint Paul. What is meant by the transcending of the letter and understanding it solely from the perspective of the whole, he forcefully expressed as follows: “The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life” (2 Cor 3:6). And he continues: “Where the Spirit is … there is freedom (cf. 2 Cor 3:17). But one can only understand the
greatness and breadth of this vision of the biblical word if one listens closely to Paul and then discovers that this liberating Spirit
has a name, and hence that freedom has an inner criterion: “The Lord is the Spirit. Where
the Spirit is … there is freedom” (2
Lord who shows us the way. With the word of Spirit and of freedom, a further horizon opens up, but at the same time a clear limit is placed upon arbitrariness and subjectivity, which unequivocally binds both the individual and the community and brings about a new, higher obligation than that of the letter: namely, the obligation of insight and love. This tension between obligation and freedom, which extends far beyond the literary problem of scriptural exegesis, has also determined the thinking and acting of monasticism and has deeply marked Western culture.[/b] This tension presents itself anew as a challenge for our own generation as we face two poles: on the one hand, subjective arbitrariness, and on the other,

Read! He clear explained what he meant he clearly explained the words of st paul "the letter killet, it is the spirit that gives life"

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 11:00am On May 22, 2015
Is St Paul one of the apostles? Or is he another?
Ubenedictus:
You were asking how to interprete the statement, but pope Benendict himself explained what he said. Did you not see it. This is the paragraph again.

that Christianity does not simply
represent a religion of the book in the classical sense (cf. par. 108). [b]It perceives in the words the Word, the Logos itself, which spreads its mystery through this multiplicity and the reality of a human history. This particular structure of the Bible issues a constantly new challenge to every
understanding, led by the inner movement of the whole and hence it also has to become a process of living. Only within the dynamic unity of the whole are the many books one book. The Word of God and his action in the world are revealed only in the word and history of human beings.
The whole drama of this topic is illuminated in the writings of Saint Paul. What is meant by the transcending of the letter and understanding it solely from the perspective of the whole, he forcefully expressed as follows: “The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life” (2 Cor 3:6). And he continues: “Where the Spirit is … there is freedom (cf. 2 Cor 3:17). But one can only understand the
greatness and breadth of this vision of the biblical word if one listens closely to Paul and then discovers that this liberating Spirit
has a name, and hence that freedom has an inner criterion: “The Lord is the Spirit. Where
the Spirit is … there is freedom” (2
Lord who shows us the way. With the word of Spirit and of freedom, a further horizon opens up, but at the same time a clear limit is placed upon arbitrariness and subjectivity, which unequivocally binds both the individual and the community and brings about a new, higher obligation than that of the letter: namely, the obligation of insight and love. This tension between obligation and freedom, which extends far beyond the literary problem of scriptural exegesis, has also determined the thinking and acting of monasticism and has deeply marked Western culture.[/b] This tension presents itself anew as a challenge for our own generation as we face two poles: on the one hand, subjective arbitrariness, and on the other,

Read! He clear explained what he meant he clearly explained the words of st paul "the letter killet, it is the spirit that gives life"
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2015
brocab:
I have never seen this advertise as news, this is just a simple letter written by the Catholic's. This is not enough evidence to prove your right and the edited-er of the film is wrong.

it actually is news. And sorry it is not a letter it is the transcript of his speech. All public speeches of pope Benedict have transcripts.

https://www.commonwealmagazine.org/blog/benedict-france
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2015
brocab:
I was reading through your quote and you said "The Lord is the Spirit" listen to what Pope Francis said about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cREBiH2QAkU
Its strange how you have differences believing in things other then what your Popes say's on live Television.

pope francis is again clearly teaching scripture, the passage he is explaining is the last chapter of luke from vs 34, where Jesus says he isn't a spirit.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2015
brocab:
As much as I like you Miss Ubendedictus, I pray for you and the rest of the Catholic's as much as I think of you,as a brother I say read you bible, you may find the truth will set you free.
You seem to be the one looking for a fight, I am not on this forum looking for a fight, I read the word of God and I will share it across the nations as much as I can-I will stand up to you, give me any truth that is written either in the bible, or else where, but I am not interested in non proving statements.
I am also a believer and I am willing to fight for my own beliefs in Christ.

If you are willing, to prove any evidence, then I am interested to read them.
I assure you Jesus is the only answer.

It's the Spirit of God that tells all. We are brothers and sisters in Christ, there's no other God who would risk His own life and die the way Jesus had died for all nations, giving us life in Him.
Praise the Lord...

my dear, I actually read my bible and I am set free, you should take your own advise and read your own bible maybe then you'll be able to understand what the popes are saying.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
brocab:
If you are really a man how come you call me dear, as above and in some of your other Quotes That's strange for any man calling another man dear. Are you gay?

my dear is simply an affectionate way to address another, it doesn't mean i'm gay, both men, women or children can be address with dear.
I just love the way you believe you are above all, I don't write unless the Lord leads me to write, this is not my own authority, but the Spirit of God that lives in me.
I don't have to know you in person-I read between the lines, the way you put things across shows clearly, you may have anger issues and you need anger management, your Quoting tells the stories.
this only confirms what I said, you don't know me.
I didn't claim Pope Benedict said Christianity is fake, Pope Benedict said that himself, after watching it on you tube, I just posted it on the forum, and still you seem to be to blind to even open your eye's and watch it yourself. You tube and many other internet news can show either way truth or non truth, the bible backs up what is truth...
you posted a video where the pope said "christianity is not a religion of the book in the classical sense" and you and d edited interpreted it to me that the pope said Christianity is fake. Those words never left the popes lips.

And you have posted a letter you say was written by Pope Benedict? That same letter could have been written by you. And you have the cheek calling me a liar.
i gave you a link that contains all of pope Benedict's publis speeches, homilies and talks. I gave you the speech in question, it is there in the link but you didn't bother to check.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2015
brocab:
Is St Paul one of the apostles? Or is he another?
st paul formerly known as saul, called to be an apostle in Christ Jesus, he wrote many epistles among other things he wrote, "the letter killet".
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 9:34pm On May 22, 2015
Who wrote the letter, St Paul known as Saul, or did Pope Benedict write the letter.
Ubenedictus:
st paul formerly known as saul, called to be an apostle in Christ Jesus, he wrote many epistles among other things he wrote, "the letter killet".
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 10:49pm On May 22, 2015
Maybe in your country its alright to call another man dear, but I assure you, not in my country it is not natural, unless you are gay.

Well I do read my bible, if I didn't? I wouldn't be writing to you.

I am free in Christ, I believe, I seek after Him daily, I am a sinner and proud, known My Father in Heaven walks where I walk, and everyday as I walk, I learn to walk where my Father in heaven walks. When I have falling into that pit. my Father promises me, in word He will never leave me, and I believe, as I read and study my bible, seeking after Him-I learn' the Lord say's the truth will set me free. And I am free, because I believe.
The Lord say's seek and you will find, knock and it will be open.
I believe.. Amen cool

Yours beliefs are different to mine-I don't worship the Pope as you do, matter of fact the Pope means nothing to me' he is just another man, who you call "father." Matthew 23:9 Jesus said don't call anybody else father on earth for one is your Father in heaven.

Because it is the Pope who you say had written a letter, you jump up for joy-We write notes and letters all the time, you should be jumping up for joy for us too.
Christians learn of each other all the time, because the Pope wrote a letter or he copied one, he is no different then any of us. It's not the Pope you should be praising and defending, it should be the Lord, because if the Lord wasn't in the Popes picture, the Pope is nothing.

The Pope isn't God, nor Christ, and the Pope didn't write the bible how Christ had written it.

Not only on you tube there are many write ups about the Popes speeches written all over the net.
Pope Paul 11 allegedly renounced Christianity on His death bed. http://truecongresspolitics./2008/10/28/dying-pope-admits-christianity-is-a-fraud/
So is it because some of the Popes have issues about Christianity.

How about this one Pope Francis say's Christians do not exist outside the Roman Catholic Church.
www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=21558.

Ubenedictus:

my dear, I actually read my bible and I am set free, you should take your own advise and read your own bible maybe then you'll be able to understand what the popes are saying.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 12:10am On May 23, 2015
I have given you resources of the links where to find such information and you have refused to search for yourself, very demanding as always, are you sure your not a female?
I didn't intrepid nothing of the sort, I passed on a message and I delivered it, from you tube to this forum.
No-one really cares if you can't accept the facts, people don't make up stories until they hear one first, either by sight, or by word.
And it show's someone heard and had seen the facts about Pope Benedict, and spread the word, if your ears don't like what's said, then look the other way, and allow the world to make up their own minds who's wrong and who's right, let them be their own judges.

If you had watch the video, you would see it for yourself the edit-er intrepid the Greek language, that Pope Benedict said Christianity is fake, so it shows clearly you didn't bother watching the video, nor did you follow up on any other news reports to see if the video had any truth in it.
You are quick on judging others, without finding any evidence for yourself.

Christians act as Christians do, and that's finding more evidence to prove who's right and who's wrong, about anything.
And I did follow up on your letter that contains Pope Benedict's speeches, and while I was doing that I found more info, about other links about your beloved Popes..
But as usually you won't look them up for yourself, you would rather demand a miracle from me, which is imposable to give you, as I only write on this forum, given information I found interesting to share with others who also maybe interested.
I have showing you over and over where it said Pope Benedict said Christianity is fake, and without you yourself wanting to see these links I have given you, your demands are starting to sound like a brass symbol making a lot of noise.

grin
Ubenedictus:

my dear is simply an affectionate way to address another, it doesn't mean i'm gay, both men, women or children can be address with dear.

this only confirms what I said, you don't know me.
you posted a video where the pope said "christianity is not a religion of the book in the classical sense" and you and d edited interpreted it to me that the pope said Christianity is fake. Those words never left the popes lips.

i gave you a link that contains all of pope Benedict's publis speeches, homilies and talks. I gave you the speech in question, it is there in the link but you didn't bother to check.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 12:57am On May 23, 2015
I suppose when we look at the short video it don't show much of Pope Francis statement, but the other video's do, that hook up with the first video.
1 Timothy 3:16, God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory.
John 1:14 and the word become flesh and dwelt among us.
Luke 24:36, In fulfilling the prophesy Jesus arrives in the flesh to see the apostles. of course anybody would think they have seen a ghost if they witness Jesus died on the Cross. Jesus came to prove to the world he is the word who became flesh and He and the Father are one-the Spirit of God..

Like I have said: Christians act as Christians do, Christians are searching for answers, if you really believe the Pope didn't say such, Jesus is just a man, not a Spirit, then all I can say you could only intrepid what you have read about the Pope, because you believe in him.
And anything said against the Pope you will always defend him.

Same with us born again believers' we honour the lord' once we believe in Him, we will always defend Him.
Ubenedictus:

pope francis is again clearly teaching scripture, the passage he is explaining is the last chapter of luke from vs 34, where Jesus says he isn't a spirit.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 12:35am On May 24, 2015
So did Pope Benedict write the transcripts, or did someone else write them?
The Pope sure knows how to pull in the crowds, I have never seen the Catholic's act this good towards anybody else, not even Jesus Himself..
Ubenedictus:

it actually is news. And sorry it is not a letter it is the transcript of his speech. All public speeches of pope Benedict have transcripts.

https://www.commonwealmagazine.org/blog/benedict-france
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2015
brocab:
So did Pope Benedict write the transcripts, or did someone else write them?
The Pope sure knows how to pull in the crowds, I have never seen the Catholic's act this good towards anybody else, not even Jesus Himself..
pope benedict actually writes his speeches and lectures, they are made available after d speech is delivered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis / Muslim Dressed As 'Santa Claus' In Sokoto Praying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.