Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Girl Or Not: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Or Not: (732 Views)

Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Or Not: by burrytee(m): 1:34am On Mar 28, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Or Not: by Advocator: 1:39am On Mar 28, 2011
You need to analyze yourself first. Maybe you are the one full of the flaws in that relationship.

Beside you don’t expect us to give you an advice without hearing the other party' complains do you?
Re: My Girl Or Not: by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 28, 2011
Talk to her one on one.
Re: My Girl Or Not: by desholah(m): 2:36am On Mar 28, 2011
OP.
Invite her to a very cool area,where no body would disturb your present . . .Firstly ask her to wear a light costume.

A day before the meeting,You will have to go to Balogun Market . . .get some long and thin Koboko.

Go and meet your girl the day you both concluded on . . .Beat the hell out of her life. undecided
Re: My Girl Or Not: by 190: 2:49am On Mar 28, 2011
OP

Have u had sex with her,

If yes then u probably didnt do it well enough

If no then you have 2 get her laid immediately

JK

Maybe u should call her and talk 2 her, a lady that protrays such xteristics is clearly trying 2 pass a message

that shes tried, brace yourself, cos she would give you the QUIT NOTICE very soon ( God 4bid )
Re: My Girl Or Not: by Babypinkyz(f): 3:10am On Mar 28, 2011
On a long thing
Re: My Girl Or Not: by kaycrystal(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2011
she's no longer excited about u,
Re: My Girl Or Not: by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
Babypinkyz:

On a long thing

shocked shocked shocked shocked

who are you?
Re: My Girl Or Not: by 190: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
Firearm wanna flirt again!! undecided
Re: My Girl Or Not: by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^

Jealous?

C'mmon go chop you boiled egg and fried fish
Re: My Girl Or Not: by 190: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
shocked shocked

Really? I forgot i order something!!

Iyatrustee just dissed u, she said it took u 3days to get me

the egg and fried fish i ordered in your kitchen angry angry

Im out
Re: My Girl Or Not: by chamber2(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
@op the problem might really be from you.My girl was doing the same thing and i was so worried.I called her on phone and we spoke about it.The truth is that she was just not comfortable with my constant complains.After that,everything became normal.

I need you to call your woman and talk to her about your feelings and try to make amends where necessary.My 5 cent
Re: My Girl Or Not: by burrytee(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: My Girl Or Not: by deniyor: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2011
ditch her. She doesn't respect you anymore.
Re: My Girl Or Not: by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Give her a break!

(1) (Reply)

Who Are More Irresponsible ? Ladies Or Men / Mending Heartz / Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.