Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her (560 Views)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by samology2000: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Guys/Ladies what will your spouse do to you that will make you want to cheat on Him/Her. Tô me having an extramarital affair is a no no. i prefer calling the relationship / marriage quits instead of indulging my self in some illicit act as a form of revenge.
Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by chatinent: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
I cannot cheat on my spouse.

She has everything I need. She's the most beautiful lady in the world. She doesn't cheat too.

Believe me, she's not from Eve.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by totosucker(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
There is no justifiable reason for cheating. Once cheating sets in, just end the whole thing because a cheating partner can kill.

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by doggedfighter(f): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
W
Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by Federalcase(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
It's better to call off the marriage/relationship and move on

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:
I can cheat on my spouse.

She has everything I need. She's the most beautiful lady in the world. She doesn't cheat too.

Oga read your post again
grin
Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
This one hard sha, but if you love your spouse genuinely and your spouse, shows sincerity of heart for repentance. Nothing go make me cheat no matter the offense as far as she is willing to change sincerely.

By the way, I no fit attract Lady way go carry me reach this point. You can decern peoples tendencies after spending some time with them.

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by fati2001(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2020
chatinent:
I can cheat on my spouse.

Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by Yhemzie(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

Oga read your post again
grin
I sense it was a mistake, he wanted to write 'I can't'.
Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by Bola146(f): 2:05am On Dec 24, 2020
samology2000:
Guys/Ladies what will your spouse do to you that will make you want to cheat on Him/Her. Tô me having an extramarital affair is a no no. i prefer calling the relationship / marriage quits instead of indulging my self in some illicit act as a form of revenge.

Exactly, I'll rather quit the relationship
Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by chatinent: 6:33am On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=97371245][/quote]

That was an oversight.

It has been corrected.
Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2020
All I know is that i can't bang just one toto for the rest of my life grin

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by fati2001(m): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2020
chatinent:

That was an oversight.
It has been corrected.
okay

Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by uthlaw: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
All I know is that i can't bang just one toto for the rest of my life grin
Real nigga....
Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by odun51587: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2020
:I can cheat on my spouse.She has everything I need. She's the most beautiful lady in the world. She doesn't cheat too.Believe me, she's not from Eve.

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her by Mrscarter(f): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
samology2000:

Cheating is for dishonest people with no sense of loyalty or self control n inconsiderate ppl who can't consider their partners feelings.
If U love your partner how can U even look at someone else let alone let them touch you.
If U wanna Bleep someone else then y be in relationship wasting ppls time.
There's nothing that'd make me cheat. Once I love someone I'm loyal to a fault. Is only if we grew apart from lack of communication n lack of affection or trust then I'd end the relationship n I wouldn't run n jump into another man's bed just like that.

(1) (Reply)

See Wetin Happen For Pos Stand For My Area / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ — Angela Nwosu / I Saw This New Earbud With 5000mah Power Bank At Cheap Price - Is This Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.