Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! (13915 Views)

When Extensions Go Wrong: Naomi Campbell Is Going Bald! / Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Pennywise(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
Op
Beware of those supplements. If u dont have vitamin def, how will they help you? Certain preparations are known to stimulate hair growth as intrinsic property. Talk to a dermatologist
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
Wana send a pic where the hair loss is clearly visible, its at d sides and its bin dat way for 4yrs unchanging, not receding but nt growing either.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Pennywise(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^
What do you need the hair for. So wig can fit properly? cheesy

Wigs and weavon are the in-thing for girls now. Besides U are so pretty the guy wont even notice
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
@ the pix

Is that your leg or . . . . shocked
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
Clearly visible now, the 1st pic is a bit confusing

Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by InkedNerd(f): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
@OP: Do you perm/relax you hair a lot? Do you wear a lot of weaves? undecided

Nice pic by the way. You look cute in that outfit smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by naijangel7(f): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2011
@skimpy, i like ur weave. what brand is that?
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2011
I started wearing weaves more frequently after i saw that givin my hair a long break from relaxers and weaves didnt make much of a difference,
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by InkedNerd(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2011
Skimpymoi:

I started wearing weaves more frequently after i saw that givin my hair a long break from relaxers and weaves didnt make much of a difference,

How do you wear them? Do you sew them in? Fuse them? Glue them? undecided
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Do you perm/relax you hair a lot? Do you wear a lot of weaves? undecided

Nice pic by the way. You look cute in that outfit smiley

naijangel7:

@skimpy, i like your weave. what brand is that?

Thanks so much, its brazilian hair
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
Yes i sew them, i dont let glue anywhere near my hair.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2011
Skimpymoi:

Clearly visible now, the 1st pic is a bit confusing

This looks much better.

I dont mind you if you look like that even if you get Gorimapa head
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by InkedNerd(f): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
Skimpymoi:

Yes i sew them, i dont let glue anywhere near my hair.

Perhaps, the weave is too tight. Tight weaves can cause traction alopecia.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by boobfan: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
I strained my eyes trying to peek at your bossoms but you only revealed a little bit.Im not concerned about the hair but the bossoms, as long as they are still firm and intact. Catch you at The palms/shoprite(Nandos) you know what i mean. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Pennywise(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
dayokanu:

This looks much better.

I dont mind you if you look like that even if you get Gorimapa head
Dayokanu be nice. This one is a lady not the one u are used to.

FYI brazillian hair sells for 90k in naija. Do the maths.

Notice that she has one glass for eating and another for looking at you pple
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Perhaps, the weave is too tight. Tight weaves can cause traction alopecia.

Hmmm probably, wots d cure for that?
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^ OP,

Can I have your contacts, I love you the way you are right now especially the picture where you are eating.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by naijangel7(f): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
Skimpymoi:

Thanks so much, its brazilian hair

Looks good. U must have bought it early like me. I heard there's a clampdown on the manufacturers now coz they were using children's hair! Mine is old now but i'm scared about spending money on a fake  sad sad sad
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by johnson11(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
What can a man use  because i discovered i am going bald too?
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by InkedNerd(f): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
Skimpymoi:

Hmmm probably, wots d cure for that?

Well, I think you need to go see a dermatologist so you can get a clear diagnosis on what is going on. In the meantime, you can take some biotin. Be warned though, biotin can cause acne for some people.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by InkedNerd(f): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
Yeh i heard that too. U'll hav to b very careful nt to buy fake hair cos its everywhr.
naijangel7:

Looks good. U must have bought it early like me. I heard there's a clampdown on the manufacturers now coz they were using children's hair! Mine is old now but i'm scared about spending money on a fake  sad sad sad
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
Thanks so much for ur concern, anyways i dont think i'll take Biotin as a supplement by itself, i'v got enuf acne to last me a life time grin
Inked_Nerd:

Well, I think you need to go see a dermatologist so you can get a clear diagnosis on what is going on. In the meantime, you can take some biotin. Be warned though, biotin can cause acne for some people.

Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by InkedNerd(f): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2011
Skimpymoi:

Thanks so much for your concern, anyways i dont think i'll take Biotin as a supplement by itself, i'v got enuf acne to last me a life time  grin

For your acne, you can buy an ayurvedic Indian soap called Medimix. I recommended it too another Nairaland member [Timi1990] and it helped his acne situation.
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
Will look for it tomoro thanks
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by InkedNerd(f): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
Skimpymoi:

Will look for it tomoro thanks

No problem wink
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by mojounited(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

No problem wink

^Nerd, when do I get to see your *pincshure*. . .to behold those cat eyes [size=4pt]you know what i mean. .[/size]
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
I am replying for two reasons,
1. Inked-Nerd, abeg abeg abeg, increase your font size. I am straining my eyes to read your posts. Why dd you reduce it before sef?
2. @OP, try to get your hands on Indian hemp. It works wonders for the hair. I used it before. Grind the hemp seeds and mix with oil and apply to your hair. Within the
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by BABE3: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^Well, same thing kinda happened to my hair when I gadabrushed it with weaves, ghana weaving, million braids and all sorts of hair-damaging styles.
I had to work with what I had. I have willow smith's hairstyle in whip my hair on now!
One whole side of my hair is cut, the other is long braids! cheesy cheesy (It's fly)

My Advice: Use Dr.Miracle products! (It didn't work for me though, it works for everybody else apparently)
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
BABE!:

^^Well, same thing kinda happened to my hair when I gadabrushed it with weaves, ghana weaving, million braids and all sorts of hair-damaging styles.
I had to work with what I had. I have willow smith's hairstyle in whip my hair on now!
One whole side of my hair is cut, the other is long braids! cheesy cheesy (It's fly)

My Advice: Use Dr.Miracle products! (It didn't work for me though, it works for everybody else apparently)

lwkmd! The Dr Miracle products dint work for me too ([size=8pt]now i have a patner[/size]) and I've been advised by every other person to use it that it works/worked for them

I have the same problem with my hair too and I've concluded its hereditary because my mum and my sisters too are 'bald' in front.

Braids and ghana weaving dont help matters at all.

@Op, no advice, I'm also gaining from your thread cheesy
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
@poster
Naomi campbell has the same prob, if you find a cure pls send her the recipe!
Re: Help Me I'm Young, Female And I Think I'm Going Bald! by HighChief4(m): 12:34am On Mar 30, 2011
bhusayor:

lwkmd! The Dr Miracle products dint work for me too ([size=8pt]now i have a patner[/size]) and I've been advised by every other person to use it that it works/worked for them

I have the same problem with my hair too and I've concluded its hereditary because my mum and my sisters too are 'bald' in front.

Braids and ghana weaving dont help matters at all.

@Op, no advice, I'm also gaining from your thread cheesy

I earlier told the poster that the problem could be hereditary, so she shouldnt waste her time and money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genuine Marykay Products (pictures) / Please, Where Can I Buy Ready-Made Native Dress (one Piece Dress) Online? / White Garment Dress (aso Adura)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.