Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting (3710 Views)

Picture Of Majid Micheal's Younger Brother(cute) / Why Genevieve Loves To Act With Majid Micheal / Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by HotieTima(f): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2011
when someone is an actor  and becomes really committed in they roll and dedication they soul into the person they are acting like MAJID MICHEAL does is wat u call a real actor

but for my taste they way this dude act's on rolls with the women, and i was to be married to him
god i would think this niggah is cheating on me, coz he is a great love maker on the scene man
but also makes me sick inside,

but the worse part how does his wife feels after watching them movies of  him    undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by yomijnr(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2011
Another unintelligent thread from the master bullsh.itter
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by MissyB3(f): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2011
yomijnr:

Oh No! grin grin grin
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by HotieTima(f): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2011
yomijnr:

if u ain't got anything better to do why don't u delete your self from here

wat the fork is your problem

coz it seems like all u do is follow me on NL i can clearly see u got no life outside of here
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
Let Majid Micheal be tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

He's the only Actor saving Ghana pride. Definitely one of the best actors to come out of Africa.

And a sexy beast grin
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by HotieTima(f): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Let Majid Micheal be tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

He's the only Actor saving Ghana pride. Definitely one of the best actors to come out of Africa.

And a sexy beast grin

i know u wanna do him tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i know u wanna do him tongue tongue tongue tongue
Now you know my secret.

Yeah he's the only nollywood actor I may consider doing.

I am pretty sure he's a monster in bed grin
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by playmate(f): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Now you know my secret.

grin grin grin That's my girl. . . wink
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by MeGaStReEt: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2011
rokiatu:

You mean Ghollywood grin
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by Pweety4me(f): 2:26am On Mar 29, 2011
I can't be married to him! undecided
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by InkedNerd(f): 3:10am On Mar 29, 2011
I wouldn't marry him tongue. Its not because I think he'd cheat on me--its because I Justinian find him appealing tongue
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by chic2pimp(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
yomijnr:

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
playmate:

grin grin grin That's my girl. . . wink
hahahhaha grin grin grin grin

I luv his raw sex appeal . (Very manly. Who wants a pretty guy like Van Vicker? PLSSSSSSSS! That was then, when I was small and naive grin )

MeGaStReEt:

You mean Ghollywood grin
What difference does it make? undecided
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by HipsyDipsy(f): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2011
he has a wife, y not contact her if ur so interested, tongue tongue
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by HotieTima(f): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
HipsyDipsy:

he has a wife, y not contact her if your so interested, tongue tongue

read the damn question niggah

[size=18pt]if[/size] i was married to him
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by doublekay: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2011
Why should the wife border afterall the money keeps coming
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by hackney(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Now you know my secret.

Nice one but how come every girl wants a monster in bed but cant walk properly the next morning?
Thats honestly intriguing.
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by HotieTima(f): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2011
hackney:

Nice one but how come every girl wants a monster in bed but cant walk properly the next morning?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol.
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 04, 2011
hackney:

A beautiful monster would handle you gently grin
Re: If U Were Married To Majid Micheal How Would U Feel About His Acting by Pweety4me(f): 2:14am On Apr 04, 2011
hackney:

Wow! violation!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Chika Ike Doing Labourer Work !!! / Top 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Homes / Ogusbaba And Wife Honey Moon's Vacation In Dubai [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.