Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. (10648 Views)

For Sale: An Uncompleted Block Of 4 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Flats At Egbeda. N25m (Pic) / 200 Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado Road Off Lagos-badagry Expressway / Palms Estate Igbesa Lagos/badagry Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2011
I have this uncompleted building for sale. ASKING PRICE: 3.4 Million Naira Only. Located at Oko-Modo Origan, Araromi-Ale, off Badagry expressway. This is my personal property and i am selling because i have another project i am working on and need the cash to complete it.

Even though it seem unwise to sell this particular property because of its strategic location, i just have to let it go because there are alot of projects i am handling at the moment. The lucky buyer will have this property appreciate in value when the on going dualisation of the Lagos - Badagry expressway, with the electronic railway system is completed.

Any interested persons should give me a call or send me an email to arrange for inspection and questions.

Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2011
For enquiries and questions,

NOTE THAT: I am not an estate agent. I am the owner of this property, so we can negotiate on price and i will sell immediately if the price is right.

ASKING PRICE: 3.4 Million Naira Only.

More Pictures . . . . .

Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2011
More Pictures

Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pls, send the details of the land and plan to me: paylessmotors@hotmail.com

How many bedrooms, plot size etc
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
payless:

Will do that immediately. The original plan was a storey building. The first apartment is a 2 bedroom self contain, with dining area. While the second apartment is a room self contain with dining area meant for tenant. The Upstairs was suppose to be occupied by me whenever i was in Lagos and the plan was to build 4 rooms, parlor, store, kitchen and what need be.

I will send you the plan and other details ASAP.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
payless:

I sent a copy of the survey plan and land information certificate to your email box.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2011
I just received the copies. Nice one! I will get back to you soon.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2011
Who is going to be the lucky owner of this hot property? Quiet Neighbor, great location.

Still available for sale.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
Who is going to be the lucky owner of this hot property? Quiet Neighbor, great location.

Still available for sale.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2011
Still up for sale . . . . . . . .
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2011
Still up for sale . . . . .
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Who will be the lucky owner of this property?
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
Still up for sale
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by ADEBYTE: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hi,

CAN YOU SEND A COPY OF THE DOCUMENTS TO ME AT biyiade2@yahoo.com. Will get back to you as soon as get them.

THANKS
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
ADEBYTE:

Hi,

CAN YOU SEND A COPY OF THE DOCUMENTS TO ME AT biyiade2@yahoo.com. Will get back to you as soon as get them.

THANKS

Sending the documents now.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by benalways(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
Pls send me a copy of the document. Meanwhile I will mail u on some questions I have.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2011
benalways:

Pls send me a copy of the document. Meanwhile I will mail u on some questions I have.

Whats your email?
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by benalways(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
I have sent u my offer by email.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
benalways:

I have sent u my offer by email.

Just sent you a response with my best offer. We can chat online on Yahoo messenger if you are still online.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2011

NOTE THAT: I am not an estate agent. I am the owner of this property, so we can negotiate on price and i will sell immediately if the price is right.

Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2011

Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
Still for sale >>>>>

Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
Still for sale >>>>>

Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2011
. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by deemax: 1:34am On Apr 05, 2011
Pls, send the details of the land and plan to me am interested,Will i have to get to Pure water b/s or
aligacp@yahoo.com

tnxs
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
deemax:

Pls, send the details of the land and plan to me am interested,Will i have to get to Pure water b/s or
aligacp@yahoo.com

tnxs

I really don't know pure water bus-stop, but the closest bus-stop is Ilogbo, that is immediately after the former toll gate on Badagry expressway. The area is known as Araromi Estate.

I have sent you a scanned copy of the survey plan and land information certificate.
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
Negotiation in progress >>>>>>>>
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2011
Negotiation in progress >>>>>>>>
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2011
Negotiation still in progress with the highest bidder >>>>>>>>
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2011
Still on the matter. cool cool cool
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by eros(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
. . . . . . . .
Re: SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. by luxfiat007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
Am really interested, can you kindly send me a copy of the land plan and property documents along with your last selling price to my email luxfiat007@yahoo.com will be expecting your response.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ULTRAMODERN 5 BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED DUPLEX, PEARL GARDENS, SANGOTEDO LEKKI / ESTATES ; Lekki, Sangotedo, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki, Simawa, Abuja, / AMBIANCE HEIGHTS BY FREEDOM WAY LEKKI! YOU GET VALUE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.