Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? (1762 Views)

A Thread For Tattoo Appreciation (Crazy Pictures) / Before U Get That TATTOO Designed / Would You Get A Tattoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by evilspirit: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
most poeple dont know that tattooing is spiritally wrong>

The Bible warns us against tattoos in Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."
Re: Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by Abbycrown(f): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
Judge not. Everyone has the right to freedom. Whatever you do without being obliged to do, is your choice. I don't like tattoo, but I'm not against it. How about those marks on our fore fathers and mothers' flesh? They even had no choice.
Re: Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by Natasha2(f): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
oh really dammit I Love tattooes and I even wanted to get one on my body when I clock 18 cry cry anyway what i'm I gonna do now undecided
Re: Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by evilspirit: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2011
Abbycrown:

Judge not. Everyone has the right to freedom. Whatever you do without being obliged to do, is your choice. I don't like tattoo, but I'm not against it. How about those marks on our fore fathers and mothers' flesh? They even had no choice.

i am not judging. only saying what the bible said concerning it.i did not say its bad i only said its spiritually wrong.for instance bible condemns fornication,will echoing same means im judging.its clearly condemned in the Bible
Re: Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by WAVixen: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
your user name speaks volumes about spirituality.
Re: Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by Jackieugo(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
WAVixen:

^lol cheesy
Re: Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by iyeayo(f): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
WAVixen:

GBAM!, case closed grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by jamiethorpe: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
I think every one has the right to do the thing in the life and what to do and what not to do.Everyone has the appropriate to freedom. Whatever you do after getting answerable to do, is your choice. I don't like tattoo, but I'm not adjoin it. How about those marks on our ahead fathers and mothers' flesh? They even had no choice.
Re: Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by rudegial: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2012
IMHO, is tattoo worse than all your everyday sins that u had been committing all your life?

i am a tattoo artiste and hair stylist by profession. my job revolves around entertainment and fashion, i have two sexy bold tattoos, one on my shoulder and the other on my back, when my aunt ist saw one of them, she called my mum and reported me and my mum said she has disowned me and i said well, mama, i did like to be disowned on earth and not in heaven though. i made her understand that i am in my late 20s and it is my life and not hers and i made my aunt to understand that gossiping is much more a sin than a tattoo.
eventually,mum got tired and we r now best of friends. i flaunt my tattoo when ever i like to depending on place, time. occasion and dress code.
Re: Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong? by Mcleo007(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
@op, u are wrong. Tattoo has been in existence long before the bible was concieved.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Versus Monalisa, Who Wore It Better? / How To Look Sexy In Nerd Glasses / Retin A Gel Back In Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.