Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira (4931 Views)

Dollar and Naira Exchange In Nigeria And USA, A must read / Exchange Your Naira For Us Dollars From 5m Usd Equivalent In Naira And Above / Be Self Employed And Earn Money Weekly In Us Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira by drkchoclit(f): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2007
I was reading another thread and people were advising a man on how much money it would take to make a living.  He was advised in Nairas, and lots of them, in the millions!

So as an ignorant American, I have to ask, what is the breakdown in the convertion?  What does 1 US dollar equate to?

Could you all explain this in multiples of 10s (as this is what Americans can understand).

I'd appreciate it a lot!  grin wink

Oh and by the way, what is a good benchmark of what a person needs to make a year to live "decently". For example, in the US if a person is making 25 thousand a year (US) they are doing okay. Not poor, not rich. You are eating and surviving, but you can't afford to not work.  undecided Yes lots of people make less than this  angry cry but I wanted a decent benchmark to start with.

35-50k= middle class  kiss

aprox 55-100k= upper middle class  wink

100k-up= Doing great, grin can afford most anything. Not super rich, but if you make this much, you can afford stock market investments, a decent portfolio that can grow your money, and make you rich.   cool

Okay, please enlighten me.
Re: Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira by chiogo(f): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2007
I think $1= #140. it might have changed, though.
Re: Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2012
How much is 55 dollars in naira?
Re: Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira by Petrodirect: 10:35pm On May 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira by reallions(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
BUY AND SELL YOUR USD FX WITH US AT THE MOST UNBEATABLE PRICE!

Many businesses are going down because of the hardship of purchasing dollars in Nigeria as we speak.

The government's ban on transactions and restrictions on fx is not helping matters.

Howeve, your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We can handle transaction up to 100000 USD and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send and receive funds both in cash and by transfers.

4. We handle all transactions in our office on the mainland.

We've got all your fx needs covered.

5. We can help pay your school fees or pay your suppliers anywhere in the US guaranteed.

6. Our rates are super affordable.

7. We can buy any volume of USD and we credit instantly.

With us, you can escape all the bottlenecks around procuring fx at anytime.

Contact us now, let's deal. Call or WhatsApp 08068230088

Re: Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira by gcardcodes: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Has your PayPal or eBay account got limited and you are unable to send and receive money OR unable to sell on eBay due to Limitations,
visit: www.empestealth.org.uk to get your secured account with a guide on how to use your account.

100% SECURED.

Sell and make profits with your products on eBay.
Receive and send money with your PayPal Account

Re: Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira by Yang1993: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yang1993:
Do you have any pending Paypal issues like ( Also Applicable to other kinds of accounts like Skrill, Neteller E.T.C)

1. Opening and verifying any region PayPal account
3. Verifying your account
4. Removing temporal limitation
5. Removing permanent limitation. (we do not provide documents for permanent limitation instead, we will provide you with a guide to help resolve this limitation)

We will create the necessary documents to remove your temporal limitation.

Contact us via WhatsApp- +2347064571275
Telegram: @legalverify
Don't call, I may not respond. WhatsApp only(you can call on Whatsapp)

Kind Regards!
VERIFY
Re: Exchange Rate Between Us Dollars And Naira by Ayoradel: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Are you Frustrated from paypal limiting your accounts and you don't want to wait for 180 days..

Reach out to us @eazytranz on IG

Or [08183710110]

We'll help you get your funds

And get it at amazing rates..
Credibility is the currency we trade
So send a message and we'll get you get your funds out..

(1) (Reply)

Lead Ore 65%+ , zinc ore 40%+ available / Free Report On Cashew Nuts Biz: Pls Don't Start Cashew Biz Without Reading This! / ATM Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.