Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

Raped And Pregnant? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raped And Pregnant? (2844 Views)

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped And Pregnant? by Free(f): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2006
ma gurls out there.......
i wanna know what ya'll would do in this situation
let say u got rape right and unfortunately u ended up pregnant
would u abort the child or have it...
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by Seun(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2006
A girl that is not naive will go to a doctor immediately after being raped so that evidence of the rape can be collected and the possibility of pregnancy can be eliminated.  In this day and age, unless you are ignorant you should not get pregnant after being raped.
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by layi(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2006
True that!

U don't have to get pregnant. Mensaurate and prostinol elimates the chances of getting pregnant even wit sperm swimming inside u.
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by Free(f): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2006
Well
okai i was just saying,,,,,,,
You guys didnt have to go to the facts......
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by layi(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2006
We had to.

You were obviously unaware of those drugs so we had to tell you. wink
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by love4ever(f): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2006
angry well getting raped is the worse thing to pray for,to me do not abort the pragance when the child grows up them himor her what happen and pray that |||God will provide for you in order to take of the baby. abortion is murder in the eye of God and a murder most not go free. so gils out there stop abortion because somethime it has side effect.
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by layi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2006
Why should you allow the conception in the first place when you can stop it?
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by icingbaby(f): 12:53am On Feb 10, 2006
to me i will not even think twice before i abort that baby, because i don't want to have a baby for a guy who rape me.

i pray never to get rape. cool cry
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by Free(f): 1:05am On Feb 10, 2006
ooh wow
u would seriously abort the child
i understand ur point but the child be innocent now!!!..
u never know what he will become if u have it....
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by icingbaby(f): 1:10am On Feb 10, 2006
i know the child is innocent but i don't want him because anytime i look at the child i'm still going to be thinking he's dad rape me and i can even hate him for what he's dad did to me.
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by Free(f): 1:17am On Feb 10, 2006
seriously u think everytime u look at the child u gon think
of what his daddy did i dont think so, if his ass turn out lookin
like his daddy then u would think like dat...
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by icingbaby(f): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2006
yes i will think what he's dad did, that why i will abort the baby. i never want to have a baby without getting married first.
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by Free(f): 1:29am On Feb 10, 2006
neither do i
but if i ever get in a asituation like dat, god forbid, i eva get in one
i dont know what i would do
because i dont believe in abortion
it would be tough......
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by icingbaby(f): 1:32am On Feb 10, 2006
i don't believe in abortion too but in this case i will prefer to do the abortion than have the baby.
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by Free(f): 1:39am On Feb 10, 2006
i know, das what almost everybody says.
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by Seun(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2006
And that's why you should not wait for conception to occur in the first place. This is like asking "what do you do if you jump in front of a moving train and it crushes you". The answer will be "why should you jump in front of a moving plane in the first place?"

Why should you get pregnant in the first place? Why wait for trouble?
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2006
of course i'd abort da child
i wldnt wnt 2 av a reminder of a very bitter experience i thk da child wld appreciate it as well
it wld be in his/her bst interest 2 be aborted he/she wldnt wnt 2 av a rapist dad wld he?
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
Reserve ma comment, after 6 yrz cool
Re: Raped And Pregnant? by agiboma(f): 5:24am On Mar 07, 2012
Seun:

A girl that is not naive will go to a doctor immediately after being violated so that evidence of the violation can be collected and the possibility of pregnancy can be eliminated.  In this day and age, unless you are ignorant you should not get pregnant after being violated.

agree

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Community In Kaduna Burns Young Igbo Boy Alive. - Photos Graphic / An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road / “I Just Bought A Duplex In Banana Island” – Man Who Claims He Has Only 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.