Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine (1274 Views)

Superbowl Sunday / University Of Phoenix Stadium Home Of Superbowl XLIX (phoenix, Arizona) / Sports Prophesy. The Superbowl Of 1st Of February 2015 Will Not Take Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine by seeni4ever(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2006
superbowl XL is 3 hours time. there is going to be a champion today and the champion will definitely be seahawk!! 23-17
Re: Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine by Free(f): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2006
Gooo Steelers......
syke gooo seahawks grin grin grin
Re: Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine by seeni4ever(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2006
steelers are going down today baby. sea hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!
Re: Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine by Eastcoast(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2006
The steelers will win. and the score will be 21-14. i can't wait to see the commercials. Jessica simpsons this bites pizza is made for eating and diddy's pepsi.
actually i think the seahawks will win but i am just hating on them because they beat the redskins. cry cry
Re: Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine by chillin(f): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2006
Steelers' all d way!!!
Re: Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine by seeni4ever(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2006
steelers eventually won. good for them
Re: Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine by chillin(f): 5:13am On Feb 06, 2006
seeni4ever:

steelers eventually won. good for them
I knew that right from day 1
Re: Superbowl XL, Predict The Winner And Score Magine by Eastcoast(f): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2006
the scores were close to my prediction. I feel sorry for the seahawks. cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Footballers Earn In Sweden / Is Npl Not Better Than Brazilian Leauge? / Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.