Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? (1032 Views)

Poll: would you prefer to date some much older, or someone much younger?

5-10 years younger: 30% (3 votes)
10-20 years younger: 0% (0 votes)
5-10 years older: 60% (6 votes)
10-20 years older: 10% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? / Older Or Younger Men: Which Make Better Husbands? / Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Amya(f): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
This question is put to to both the guys and ladies. Would you prefer a younger or older person for and intimate affair, marriage, dating or whatever. . .

There's this new craze of very young guys and girls hoping to or having affairs with people old  enough to be their parents/ grandparents. Seriously, i can't for  say for sure the reasons that spur people into this, but i can guess it sometimes it could be for reasons such as financial constraints on the young persons but i can't say this with absolute certainty as for all i know it may be something that arose from genuine affection.

There's also instance where people who are quite old in the true sense seek out teens that are barely out of infancy for marriage.

Everyone have there choices. . . what's yours?
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by InkedNerd(f): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
Generally, I like older men [usually 4 to 8, 9, or even 10 years older]. I've flirted with men old enough to be my father but it was all for the sake of flirting. I see nothing wrong with a longer guy or girl dating an older person. If they are of legal age and care for one another then I don't see the big deal. You, I, nor anyone else has the right to tell those individuals not to be together solely because there is an age difference.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Tosinville(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
Older lady is alright for me maybe 5-7yrs above.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Amya(f): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2011
i on the other can't take any man serious unless he's 10-15 yrs older than me, but not more than that.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Araboy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
I have no preference when it comes to age it's all about compatibility chemistry and taste I dated and liked both it's case by case Mehn some those women in their 30 and 40 can make u go gaga don't ever undestimate or discriminate against  any woman despite her age she might be just an undercover freak
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Tosinville(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2011
too old
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Araboy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
So bro u never tried those cougars what if the woman in her 40 and she still look tight and sexy
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Tosinville(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
I'll do her but not for free
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by bash673(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
Amya:

i on the other can't take any man serious unless he's 10-15 yrs older than me, but not more than that.

Oya, can I apply then?
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Amya(f): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2011
Tosinville:

+

what's the word for that?
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Amya(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
bash673:

Oya, can I apply then?

other things may disqualify you, wouldn't be worth it.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by desholah(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
OP.
Age mate.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by bash673(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
Amya:

other things may disqualify you,  wouldn't be worth it.

But I believe I have the right qualifications.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Tosinville(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2011
Amya
Quotes

How do you mean? i don't understand that.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by HighChief4(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
Age means notin to me, as long as I enjoy everything about the person, age means notin
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
no age limit as long as this person gets my juices flowing!
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Mcleo007(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
Undecided yet about my preference,but I must say older ladies are sweet.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by freecocoa(f): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
An older guy of about 5 to10 years gap is just ideal for me.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Imari(f): 3:00am On Mar 30, 2011
Topic:

Older men when I was younger.

Younger men now that I am older.

smiley
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 30, 2011
too many threads on preferences and not enough threads on substance.

the vast majority will date within their age group.

end of.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Tosinville(m): 3:02am On Mar 30, 2011
^^That whatz up, hit me up immediately.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Araboy(m): 3:03am On Mar 30, 2011
@ freecocoa so how old  that would make him 70 ?  grin just kidding
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Blazay(m): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2011
Both. kiss

Younger as a 'plaything'. . . nothing serious. Just to chop and clean nyansh. Like 10 to 15 years younger.
Older for marriage. A steady, reliable and focused  hand. Like 2 to 10 years older. kiss

No younger for marriage. Absolutely NOT. Not younger by one second!
We can't be twins either!kiss
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Ranoscky(m): 6:12am On Mar 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

no age limit as long as this person gets my juices flowing!
Real talk!
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Amya(f): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
Tosinville:

Amya
Quotes

How do you mean? i don't understand that.

when someone wants to have se.x in exchange for money and other things, isn't that prostitution?
Tosinville:

Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Amya(f): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
bash673:

But I believe I have the right qualifications.

whatever made you think that?
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by bash673(m): 1:21am On Mar 31, 2011
Amya:

whatever made you think that?

I have a feeling that you want to know.
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Tosinville(m): 1:30am On Mar 31, 2011
Amya

It isn't a prostitute? i'm dealing with a sugar mummy so she need to pay me lol
Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? by Pweety4me(f): 1:39am On Mar 31, 2011
Older guy wat am a perv?Nah i like em grown & experienced wink cool

(1) (Reply)

Rules For Women By Men / Can You Forgive A Guy Who Cheated On You? / Ladies! Whats D Best Gift To Give To Ur Lover On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.