Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 PM

Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame (4122 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by MOBO999: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2011
This one touch me reach my heart, how can Black women be so heartless and evil, what has Black men done to warrant all this hate, jealousy, envy, stumbling block from Black women, here in England no one want to see or touch Black women, in Nigeria it is even worse, in America, Italy, France, Belgium, Canada and now see what going on in Jamaica, this was just a hard working security guard, she duped him his life saving of $500,000 Jamaica dollars and ran away.

This evil Black Jamaica sister has duped her Black man boyfriend of money he gave her to set up a business and ran away with the cash, well he has arrested her and the case is with the local Kingston court, we hope the black Jamaica lady get a long time in jail as a lecture to other desperate Black women worldwide, please see authoritative link below for more info.

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/20110328/news/news1.html
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by MOBO999: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
Black men are hard working, even in bed and are loved by everyone the world over, but our Black women are shameless and nothing to write home about, it high time we take a stand against this gold diggers Black women that think they can only make it in life through the back of a Black or white man, disgusting black women.
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by MOBO999: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
She even said she used the cash for bigger BreaST implant, what a lie, black women and thie inferiorityomplex, she must spend time in jail.
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Tosinville(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
lol
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Tosinville(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
***Tosinville is waiting for Mzdarkskin's reply***
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Jackieugo(f): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by CrudeOil2(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
** a louder yaaaaaaaawwwwnn*** I'm really bored
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Tosinville(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hey jackieugo
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Jackieugo(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
Crude Oil:

** a louder yaaaaaaaawwwwnn*** I'm really bored
LOL I dey tire of these threads oh.
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Jackieugo(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hi Tosin grin
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Tosinville(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
Jackieugo
hw u doing, gurl?
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Jackieugo(f): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2011
I'm fine. Goofing off at work. How about you?
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Tosinville(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2011
Thats whatz up, i'm home now just got back from work, how's the weather over there?
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Jackieugo(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
Rainy but warm. That's Texas for you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Tosinville(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
Alot of members in the states on here stay in texas, why? are you on fb now? i just sent you a request on there.
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by ragdollz: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2011
Lmaooo grin. Mobo needs to stop the black hate, it aint that bad against Nigerian chicks as he says. However in the case of the black Jamaicans I totally can't say tongue
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by 190: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^ the day u would have sense i would personally DONATE a full life cow to your church for thanksgiving undecided
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by groovy400: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mobo! Can u imagine what these guys are doing to ur thread  angry  cry ?! They are taking the shine off u! I beg post another silly thing about the black sisters u so much detest. Maybe some1 will notice and take u serious this time  wink.
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by ragdollz: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2011
190:

^^ the day u would have sense i would personally DONATE a full life cow to your church for thanksgiving undecided

Mind yourself my friend. Muki is just a click away; don't find my trouble ok?? Did I mention any one's name? If anybody face mobo the op, sheeesh!!
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2011
Tosinville:

***Tosinville is waiting for Mzdarkskin's reply***

*yawns* (literally after having taken nap  tongue)

Tosin bro,
that is all he wants is for me to be upset and insult him.

sry for him  cool . Any man who can diss this own women won't hesitate to do
the same to foreign women so why should i give two schitz about what him
or any other 'talk about Jamos ONLINE ONLY' goats say? I see we matter to them
not the opposite (notice how they search for us be it on NL or off Jamaicastar.com wink)

besides there are some trifling Jamo women at least I can say so. But I ain't one  wink

now if you'll excuse me i have a nice home made plate of jerk chicken to attack.  grin  grin
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by toyemz(f): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ poster

weldone,you have been able to single out one wrong doing out of the millions
you arent talking about the thousands of nigerian black men that are duping women around the world

NO that should be kept in the dark abi?

come to think of it Mobo
that faudalent woman is just the female version of you
see who dey point fingers!!!
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by ragdollz: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
Thanks to goodness there is such a thing as a "free world. There are sites out there propagating Naija-hate just bc one or two members were scammed by a Nigerian. So if mobo wants to hate on a Jamaican female for scamming someone, then it's his freaking choice!! Be the change you want to see in ur society and stop huffing and puffing like a pig!!
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2011
I just hope when some women find themselves getting offended when Mobo shifts his focus back on them, they too will take their own advice on being one to help change their image instead of btching.  wink until then I hope they realize playing the role as Mobo's mouth piece or r3tarded echo isn't hiding the fact that they too are stalking and obsessed over what they claim to dislike. . .just like that ediot. again >>>  wink

toyemz:

@ poster

weldone,you have been able to single out one wrong doing out of the millions
you arent talking about the thousands of nigerian black men that are duping women around the world

NO that should be kept in the dark abi?

come to think of it  Mobo
that faudalent woman is just the female version of you
see who dey point fingers!!!

hmmmm. I know that's right. Anywayz. . .
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by toyemz(f): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ ragdollz
Thanks to goodness there is such a thing as a "free world. There are sites out there propagating Naija-hate just kos one or two members were scammed by a Nigerian. So if mobo wants to hate on a Jamaican female for scamming someone, then it's his freaking choice!! Be the change you want to see in your society and stop huffing and puffing like a pig!!

Bingo! Bingo! down boy down ( calling out to Mobo's dog)
Give yourself a pat on the back, Mobo's mouthpiece!
'Free world ' you say then its within my right to point to and out the dirt that is fond of dishing out dirt( talk of a pot calling a kettle black!!)
I refuse to stoop to your level of insults,haven't got that time
One point of correction though,the hate Naija propagating sites don't just do it kos one or two bitter members,but because its become a phenomenal scourge mostly perpetrated by Black Nigerian men.( just thot i should point that out to you)
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
Toyemz she or he (what ever it is) will respond to you in a hostile matter
be the REAL woman you are and don't reply. Big ups to you for keeping it 100. wink smiley

let ignorant ppl play their games as we say in Jamaica
"the higher a monkey climbs, the more he expose".
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by ragdollz: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
toyemz:

@ ragdollz
Thanks to goodness there is such a thing as a "free world. There are sites out there propagating Naija-hate just kos one or two members were scammed by a Nigerian. So if mobo wants to hate on a Jamaican female for scamming someone, then it's his freaking choice!! Be the change you want to see in your society and stop huffing and puffing like a pig!!

Bingo! Bingo! down boy down ( calling out to Mobo's dog)
Give yourself a pat on the back, Mobo's mouthpiece!
'Free world ' you say then its within my right to point to and out the dirt that is fond of dishing out dirt( talk of a pot calling a kettle black!!)
I refuse to stoop to your level of insults,haven't got that time
One point of correction though,the hate Naija propagating sites don't just do it kos one or two bitter members,but because its become a phenomenal scourge mostly perpetrated by Black Nigerian men.( just thot i should point that out to you)

Pipe down, wasn't referring to your post. My reply was meant for Darkskin who feels she needs to bite back like a rabid mongrel anytime a Jamaican is dissed or even appreciated. She doesn't even live in Jamaica. If anything, she clings to her "American" roots more than any other. Such a hypocrite, that's why I can't stand her.
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by toyemz(f): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ Ragdollz

sorry if i stepped right into the cross fire that exists for whatever reason

My beef isn't with you,but with the poster who not only disrespectfully generalizes all black women,but goes on to stereotype the Jamaican woman.
so one Jamaican woman duped one Jamaican man? Big deal
What about the numerous Nigerian Nurses in UK that are duping Nigerian men?
shouldn't the mirror reflect back on them too?
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by ilovelagos: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
It is just an exception.
You cannot say all black women are not good.
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by MrsChima(f): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
Mobo is not telling the truth. He is the guy in question and mad at all Jamo women for what one Jamo woman did to him.

Move on Mobo it is not the end of the world. Chin up and wipe your nose you are bleeding. cool
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by ragdollz: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
toyemz:

@ Ragdollz

sorry if i stepped right into the cross fire that exists for whatever reason

My beef isn't with you,but with the poster who  not only disrespectfully generalizes all black women,but goes on to stereotype  the Jamaican woman.
so one  Jamaican woman duped one Jamaican man? Big deal
What about the numerous Nigerian Nurses in UK that are duping Nigerian men?
shouldn't the  mirror reflect back on them too?

Totally feel ya. Mobo knows me as one of his antagonists. I never have anything good to say about his views. However some folks take it upon themselves to yap yap yap meanwhile their very personalities are a mirror of what mobo is saying (ditto darkskin).
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mobo is not telling the truth.  He is the guy in question and mad at all Jamo women for what one Jamo woman did to him. 

Move on Mobo it is not the end of the world.  Chin up and wipe your nose you are bleeding.   cool

It's bleeding cuz I cyber woozed him the other day hence this pathetic thread.  grin

Mobo has no beef with Jamos much less know any. Mschew. He is popping shotz cuz I called him out
for dissing Nigerian woman, one of which happens to be his mother. . . wink

Mobo hold your head back so the blood can clot up.  grin  grin
Re: Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame by 190: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
Mobo is sleeping in his house and people are here worrying over Nothing

SMH:: Ignorance truly is bliss

Mzdark leave them to their Joblessness undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / How Can I Satisfy Her??? / Lesbian Sugar Mummy Hookup Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.