Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Vc Andrews - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vc Andrews (1024 Views)

Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vc Andrews by uchetobi(f): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2007
Who has read flowers in the attic, petals in the wind, if there be thorns and garden of shadows.  These books are kind of old. VC Andrews is even dead but they are a must read. The strangeness, evil and suspense will ensure that you loose your sleep until you get to the end. I was looking through my library when I came across the books and remembered how they captivated me.
Re: Vc Andrews by Gollum(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2007
vc andrews is just wow!
i have read those series as well as Heaven, Dark angel,fallen hearts, twilights child,gates of paradise, my swwet audrina is another series, Gardens of shadows, if there be thorns, web of dreams, midnight whispers, secrets of yesterday, dawn

alot, i cant remember all
Re: Vc Andrews by uchetobi(f): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2007
Yeah iv read my sweet Audrina. Most of those you mentioned apart from dollangager series and my sweet Audrina were written by Andrew Neiderman after her death. more like a ghost writer kind of thing. Using her style
Re: Vc Andrews by iice(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2007
I have the 'Flowers in the Attic' saga. I read them when i was high school and made a mental note back them to have them in my collection when i have the chance. Quite interesting to read.
Re: Vc Andrews by ayisha(f): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2007
personally i think the woman (RIP) has issues her books are always filled with incest, it amazes me

(1) (Reply)

Doris Lessing Wins The 2007 Nobel Prize For Literature / London, Uk: Nigerian Politician Abducted. / Amazon.com Is Selling More E-books Than Other Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.