Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress (8876 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Queen Nwokoye Wins Best Actress At BON After Clinching ZAFAA Award / Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by FabulousE1: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2011
WHO IS SHE? AND IS SHE ABOUT TO CRY OR JUST SUBBING? THE HOUSE DOES NOT KNOW HER, HOUSE!, DO U?
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by InkedNerd(f): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2011
@OP: Although I'm not a big fan of Nollywood and Gollywood, I must say, I have NEVER heard or seen this girl before.

Fabulous E:

WHO IS SHE? AND IS SHE ABOUT TO CRY OR JUST SUBBING? THE HOUSE DOES NOT KNOW HER, HOUSE!,  DO U?

Nope, not me. I've never even see her before undecided

londoner:

@Ikeyman, yes she was a presenter on OBE. It is not a main stream channel but it is the Ghanaian equivalent of BEN TV which is based in the UK.

You have heard her speak she has a British accent and was raised in the UK.

I agree though she can be very fake and annoying. Now, she has made herself into an actress to reckon with.

She should be given a pat on the back, its not easy for someone to go back to Africa and come up top actress on their first major film.

I'm proud of her anyway, although for me Gen is a better actress.

This time was Ama K's turn to shine, simple.

Wow, this is very interesting shocked. I guess now I'll look her up or at least be on the lookout for her.

Thirst4Lif:

Can't believe these 'proud' African women are wearing

weave! Hair from a Caucasian or Asian person's head!

Can't believe it either but they're doin' it grin tongue

latogng:

Did i hear somebody  say d girl is Hawt, Hot ko cold ni,

looooooooooooool grin grin grin
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by sley4life(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2011
its gud. but who is she
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by bababuff(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2011
latogng:

Did i hear somebody  say d girl is Hawt, Hot ko cold ni,

Is that her leg the definition of [size=14pt]K-Leg [/size] or what?  undecided
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by bababuff(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2011

Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by otumfour(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
Syenite:

I don't like Ghanaians. angry angry angry
Nothing new here, we know most of u guyz hate uzz

PetroDolla:

u don't like Ghanaians? Who cares? Tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now I know why our folks say Onyankpon nte se Alata ni!

grin grin true story ma brother

Meldrick:

Hmmmm This reminds me of the story of the cunny fox who tried so hard to get a fruit up the tree. After several attempts, he concluded,''The fruit is even bad, If i eat it, I would have stomach upset''. grin grin
Even Genevieve need the award badly and that's why she was present.

This abt sums it up on this thread. Real talk this
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by babyboy3(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2011
Seriously, wetin Genevieve wan do with AMAA or whatever awards?She don pass dat level long time.

Well she is not anywhere near of picking up an Oscar or a Bafta award!!!
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by Onyenna(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
Gr8 4 her, grin
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
Was vote rigged?
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by Natasha2(f): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
i don't even know her shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by mamagee3(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^Is that why you're shocked?
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by Natasha2(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^^ yes ma
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by RomeLo3000: 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
SSaemoenl:
That girl sucks to win that AMA award Mama gee will confirm that.

Dull head
You know nothin
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by RomeLo3000: 12:15pm On May 21, 2015
Syenite:
A typical Ghanaian face-Dark urgly and unsophisticated. grin grin grin

I am sure they'll be dancing all about cos they beat a Nigeria to it. sad sad sad

I don't like Ghanaians. angry angry angry

idiot fellow
Africa is more than u think
Re: Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress by RomeLo3000: 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
Syenite:
See laps.She be like who rub pomade for body grin grin
If them dash me that Ama girl for me to marry and be receiving allowance for it, I no marry. grin grin grin

why dem go carry human give monki

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe / Video Leaked -lil Kesh Ft Olamide Logo Benz Video / Happy Birthday Dominique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.