Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy (1217 Views)

Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! / How Do I Loose My Tommy Fats / To Reduce Fat In The Tommy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy by djojo(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2011
Am a young guy of early 20s, i dont drink alcohol but i notice that my stomach is coming out which i don't like and my girlfriend is complaining about it.
pls help on anything i can use to make it flat cos don't wanna look old more than my age.
thanks
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy by Landofmystery: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
Dude. Do 5 sit ups 2wice daily,  First thing in d morning nd iin d evening. Increase by 5 wen u cn do 5 comfortably,  Stick 2 dis nd u'l hv 6-packs on your stomach in a month. If u dnt knw hw 2 do a sit up den tell me so I'll describe it 2 u. Wen doing it, put ur 2 legs tightly 2geda nd make ur heel as close 2 ur buttock as possible.  Iv had mine 4 over 7 years now.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy by djojo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2011
I don't really understand you, maybe it will be nice if u can describe it for me, i will appreciate
thanks.
is there any drug i can use
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy by plappville(f): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
Dont even think of drugs, cos its wast of money and they don work.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy by dominique(f): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
djojo, be careful of these so-called drugs that is supposed to help with weight loss. most of them have side-defects. diets and exercise is still the best resort to lose weight. on the sit-ups, it's no big deal. all you do lie flat on your back, bend your knees upwards, with your hands at the back of your head or by your sides, raise your upper-body to a semi-sitting position and go back down. don't forget to breathe. when sitting-up, you exhale, and when going back down,you inhale. you can do about 10-20each day, and don't be discouraged if you get stomach cramps.

here's a pic to give you an idea what i'm talking about.

Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy by steph212(f): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
Sit ups will for sure strenghten your abdominal muscles and make them well toned but one thing you have to do for your self is to mind the amount of calories you take in and try to involve in physical acts that will help you burn excess calories. The use of drugs would have been an option if not 4 d side effects and d fact that ur problem is regional (your tummy) not systematic but if its that disturbing you can go in 4 surgery
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy by djojo(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2011
@dominique, thanks a lot, i will try this.

pls i still need more advice on how to get my tommy flat cos is giving me lot of concern
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy by dominique(f): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2011
you should also watch your carbohydrate and fat intake, eat more fruits instead. drink plenty of water instead of soft drinks. try all these and you'll get results in a matter of days wink

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed. Keloid Is Killing Her. Any Treatment In Nigeria ? / Is It Bad To Check The Gender Of An Unborn Baby? / Intending Couple Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.