Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby (2992 Views)

Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. / Man Sues Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Baby / A Man Sued His Wife For Giving Birth To "Ugly Baby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by dealordea(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
A Facebook friend (and casual real-life acquaintance) of mine recently had a baby. Of course, her FB page is now littered with endless photos of her new little flesh-loaf and I am sorry to say, the child is NOT attractive.

Mind you, the kid isn't UGLY per se, but it looks like it just "isn't right" if you get my meaning.

Whenever the photos are posted there are tons of "oogie boogie" comments about how precious and beautiful the kid is. I feel compelled to say SOMETHING, but what? I can't very well put what I am thinking into words. Yet, I am the ONLY FB friend who has not made any comment about the kid since she brought it home more than three weeks ago.

Any ideas?
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by tboy1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
Just say "congrats and he/she looks so much like you"
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by denzel2009: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
Atutupoyoyo.
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by r231(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
congrats simple grin
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by mummy3(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
Monkey no fine him papa like-am. It's not easy to produce a baby. He's proud of his Blood jare. millions of people are looking for baby. I believe that's his first child, cos na the first de always shark person too much.

The baby resemble JBO? or who
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by ifyalways(f): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
deal_ordea:

A Facebook friend (and casual real-life acquaintance) of mine recently had a baby. Of course, her FB page is now littered with endless photos of her new little flesh-loaf and I am sorry to say, the child is NOT attractive.

Mind you, the kid isn't UGLY per se, but it looks like [b]it [/b]just "isn't right" if you get my meaning.

Whenever the photos are posted there are tons of "oogie boogie" comments about how precious and beautiful the kid is. I feel compelled to say SOMETHING, but what? I can't very well put what I am thinking into words. Yet, I am the ONLY FB friend who has not made any comment about the kid since she brought it home more than three weeks ago.

Any ideas?

@bolded,huh?
Seriously,some of us grown adults can't be understood,whats not right with a baby?
Must u leave a comment?
You actually describe a baby or anyone as very ugly?How many have u created?
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by babyme1(f): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2011
tboy1:

Just say "congrats and he/she looks so much like you"
grin grin grin grin

I think this is what you should post. Sometimes i have the same challenges when "a not so attractive" friend get all those "oogie boogie" comments on their pictures. Sometimes i just write "you've not really changed', or 'im not surprised' smiley
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by Abbycrown(f): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hope you are handsome yourself? tongue
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by snowdrops(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
every child is a gift from God. the miracle of pregnancy and delivery is too beautiful for words.
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by dealordea(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2011
@Abbycrown, Try me,
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2011
Poster maybe the drool gets to you?
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by ritapearl(f): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
ifyalways:

@bolded,huh?
Seriously,some of us grown adults can't be understood,whats not right with a baby?
Must u leave a comment?
You actually describe a baby or anyone as very ugly?How many have u created?

Ify, ask am for me o!

Mshewwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by mummy3(f): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2011
deal_ordea:

Mind you, the kid isn't UGLY per se, but it looks like it just "isn't right" if you get my meaning.

Any ideas?

You better watch your mouth so that you will not go and deliver (half pass 4 eyes)
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by Blazay(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
Rule of thumb.
If you cannot say something nice about anyone. . .zip it!
Your own baby might turn out even worse. . . or you may never have one(that is if you ever wanted one).
Babies are spiritual beings. . .they cuss people who cuss at them. kiss
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by blank(f): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
Abegi jo, carry ur bad belle commot. Go born ur own pikin make we know whether "something is not really right" (sic) with the baby. Na person wey worwor pass dey yarn that kain opata.

If ur too jealous to congratulate the person, keep quiet and pretend that u av not been on FB. Bullcrap.
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by ekakids(f): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
my sister i tire oh, do you think its easy to have a baby. i know that not all babies are cute when they are given birth to but i bet you if you should see that same baby in a few weeks time you wont believe how so cute they have become. so if that person is at list your friend or aquintance, just congratulate him and stop this baby - is- not -cute-thing. after all its not your baby.
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by Outstrip(f): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
No such thing as an ugly baby
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by kokoye(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2011
deal_ordea:

. . . Yet, I am the ONLY FB friend who has not made any comment about the kid since she brought it home more than three weeks ago.

You call a living human 'it'??

That is really bad.

May God forgive you.
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by SisiKill1: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
Tee hee hee @ Topic  cheesy

Say He is BREATHTAKING!!

That word covers you on every angle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hope that's not you on your profile. . .
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by horny4u(f): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
Just say na wah oh this your baby is not cute or simply is ugly oh, and leave your home address as a comment too. Honesty is the best policy.
Chai!
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
Abbycrown:

Hope you are handsome yourself? tongue
Don't mind the blabbing reetard!

mummy3:

You better watch your mouth so that you will not go and deliver (half pass 4 eyes)
What goes around comes around they say!
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2011
If you don't have anything positive to say, you should keep your comments to yourself.  :p
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by Outstrip(f): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2011
stillwater:

Hope that's not you on your profile. . .

You are wicked o
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by mamagee3(f): 12:30am On Mar 31, 2011
Yield:

If you don't have anything positive to say, you should keep your comments to yourself. :p

Apparently, he can't and won't.

this poster is a very irritating and mean kid who only knows how to make innocent people feel bad.

People can choose to post their babies' picture anywhere they want whether goodlooking or not goodlooking, it's their choice and not yours.

By the way, what kind of a scum judges a baby by his/her looks? undecided
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by Nekai(f): 1:15am On Mar 31, 2011
@$$hole!
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by eghost247(m): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2011
Jobless Poster Worrying about what to say about someone elses baby if u think the baby is not cute why not keep it yourself or am the only who thinks something is wrong with the OP?
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by dealordea(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2011
@all ya that think you can abuse people for asking for a suggestion from you, I think u need to visit the Yaba Left cos i only need your views and honest respond, not some backside hole saying am thinking something NEGATIVE about the baby, You guys should grow up because am only looking for honest opinion, Naa waooo, Some people don't even understand what am requesting here,
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by dealordea(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2011
@Tboy1, thanks , alot
@R231, Thanks for the suggestion,
@babe.mi, thanks also
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by spikedcylinder: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2011
deal_ordea:

@all ya that think you can abuse people for asking for a suggestion from you, I think u need to visit the Yaba Left cos i only need your views and honest respond, not some backside hole saying am thinking something NEGATIVE about the baby, You guys should grow up  because am only looking for honest opinion, Naa waooo, Some people don't even understand what am requesting here, 

You're the one that needs to grow up, apparently. undecided What were you expecting? A pat on the back for being so utterly clueless?
Since when did you become judge and jury for all matters aestheticically related? How pleasing are YOU to the eye sef?

Psff! And I thought I was vain. undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by dealordea(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2011
Naa wao, Grandpa wey dey NL, When ur mate don retire for life, dey enjoy now, You dey brag for NL, What a shame, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Say About A Very Ugly Baby by Abbycrown(f): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2011
deal_ordea:

@Abbycrown, Try me,
I know you are ugly, so I'd rather not. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband's Elder Sister Is Living With Us / Nigerian Man Jumps Into Fire To Save His Children / 11 Reasons Why Men Leave Their Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.