Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg (2453 Views)

John Terry Dares John Mikel Obi To Take Ice Bucket Challenge / Obi To Seal Manchester United Move / Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by mrinfo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
Nigerian midfielder John Obi Mikel's days at Chelsea appears to be coming to an end as he has been linked with a move to German Bundesliga outfit Hamburg.

Frank Arnesen, Chelsea's sporting director, will be joining the German side in June and reports in the German media suggests that Mikel is among a shortlist of players the Dane intends to lure to Hamburg.

While Germany's biggest sports tabloid, Bild, reported that Arnesen is chasing after Mikel and young Holland defender Jeffrey Bruma, a report on a German based site (www.hamburgerabendblatt.de) stated that the former Denmark international is also keen on securing the services of Salomon Kalou and Brazilian defender Alex,

http://nairabrain.com
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by MeGaStReEt: 3:54am On Mar 31, 2011
na only God know were una for dey get una news oooo
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by mrinfo(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2011
That is why it is called News
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by AndreUweh(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
He should stay and fight for his place at Chelsea.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by Gbenge77(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2011
He is kinda lazy with his passing.Doesnt work with the ball .He is neither creative nor inventive and having played as a DF for 4 years,its disgraceful that he can shoot properly at goal.I can bet DAVID LUIZ,a defender can shoot better than him.Its good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by enomakos(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
he shall come back to nigeria
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2011
enomakos:

he shall come back to nigeria
Na swear? u they vex oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by aribisala0(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2011
hamburg ko cheeseburg ni grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by medjai(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
He should fight for his place at Chelsea.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by medjai(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by vislabraye(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
I read the news b4. No conclusive offer was made. Mikel is too big for Hamburg.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by 1025: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
the truth about human beings is, before u were created, God has destined what you will be. so wether mikel goes to hamburg or hamburg goes to mikel, mikel was created to be greater than most nigerians and nothing can change that.
even if mikel resigns from football today, he is still a great man. no matter how cow sick reach, it can never be as small as a goat.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
1025:

the truth about human beings is, before u were created, God has destined what you will be. so wether mikel goes to hamburg or hamburg goes to mikel, mikel was created to be greater than most nigerians and nothing can change that.
even if mikel resigns from football today, he is still a great man. no matter how cow sick reach, it can never be as small as a goat.
we are talking about A, yhu are talking about D, who is arguing if he is not meant to be great now?
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Apr 13, 2011
A very open gate to abruptly ending his boring career. grin grin

Hope he gets a better club. . .
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by aribisala0(m): 2:01am On Apr 13, 2011
@1025
really you are not a very bright chap and you are unlikely to teach anyone anything. now this is not your fault and no one should victimise you for this.
y[b]ou might learn a thing or two though if you remain silent and anonymous.[/b]
the moment you speak you reveal the putrid contents of your airy brain and repel those who might otherwise be inclined to enlighten you.
why not stick to the rabble rousing company with which you are more familiar.
that should be less strenuous on your meagre cerebral resources.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by dipo2much(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2011
^^
Insulting as u may sound, I admit that u are right. dude's post was absolutely devoid of any form of intelligence
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by bokohalal(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
vislabraye:

I read the news b4. No conclusive offer was made. Mikel is too big for Hamburg.
O yeah? It would be better for his career right now than end up being loaned to a Turkish team latter. He is gradually becoming a `benjamin`.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by JAZES(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2011
medjai:

I really dont think he has a place in that team again.
The best thing for him is to move but the question is
why hamburg?/ embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by Kgdavid(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2011
JAZES:

I really dont think he has a place in that team again.
The best thing for him is to move but the question is
why hamburg?/ embarassed embarassed embarassed

read the OP, the answer to your question is there
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by 1025: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
@1025
really you are not a very bright chap and you are unlikely to teach anyone anything. now this is not your fault and no one should victimise you for this.
you might learn a thing or two though if you remain silent and anonymous.
the moment you speak you reveal the putrid contents of your airy brain and repel those who might otherwise be inclined to enlighten you.
why not stick to the rabble rousing company with which you are more familiar.
that should be less strenuous on your meagre cerebral resources.

@aribisala0,
wow, what an intelligent post? at first, i tot tupac was on it again only for me to understand we are still here on nairaland. how come u are not competing with the likes of chinue achebe and wole soyinka? in fact, without knowing, i started clapping for u. but for how long will waste ur poets and grammatical abilities? many are born to speak while others are born to act. many of ur types are wasting in my village as some of them go as far as speaking to trees and the bush - what a waste?
if u like, speak grammer from here till america, mikel is made and there is nothing u can do about it. most useless ppl live their miserable lives looking for negative news. where were all of u when mikel played almost all the games of last season when chelsea won the double? of course non of u(prophets of doom) can mention one place he praise mikel for his contributions to the team.
the vulture is a bird but has its specialities on dead animals. ask urself, are u a vulture? what good news can u be linked to? if are looking for where to lavish ur grammer, mikel can pay u to go and be speaking for the mother in jos. mr. grammerarian
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by aribisala0(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
@1025.
really you are boring and witless.some people hide this by keeping quiet.you choose to announce it.
i have no interest in you or your mental output so please stay away from me
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by 1025: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2011
@1025.
really you are boring and witless.some people hide this by keeping quiet.you choose to announce it.
i have no interest in you or your mental output so please stay away from me

@aribisala0,
i know ur type. very greedy. u are the type that poison people in the villages out of envy. do u think spoken english will bring food to ur table? u better go and get a life and let mikel be because he is not responsible for ur backwardness in life.
look at every where there is negative news about mikel, u are there. did he take ur girlfriend? won't ur family be greatful if u end up like mikel?
mr. london, what have u to show for ur many years in london? low life. u think u are qualified to advise mikel just because u can speak english that is not ur language. professor of no class.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by aribisala0(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2011
doyouplantocontributetothediscussion
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by martins6: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2011
I don try to stop fake new but no way
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by 1025: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
@aribisala0,
are u a football coach? if yes, why is siasia in charge of super eagles instead of u? are u a computer wizard? if yes, why is bill gate more popular than u?
are u a musician? if yes, why is d'banj and tuface making more waves than u? are u a politician, why is jonathan the president of nigeria instead of u? are u a businessman? if yes, why is dangote the man of the moment instead of u?
are u a lawyer? if yes, how come Gani was more popular till his death? are u a pastor? how come u are not among the best? the only areas thebest are the worst are in evil things like gossips and poisoning ppl. i have gone through this forum and the only areas ou comment on mikel is where there is negative news. what is ur problem? is mikel responsible for the hardship in nigeria? did mikel rent ur legs for his business? even if u a suicide bomber, muttalab is more popular than u. get a life and leave the young man to his fate. u are not worthy to advise a very successful guy like mikel.
by the ways, u were in uk before he arrieved. what do u have to show for ur ukship or just grammer? una ppl no go eat grammer abeg oooo. look for something that gives money and get involved in it because even our first lady wey no sabi speak grammer is still doing well. for nigeria, grammer no make sense, na ur pocket dey speak for u here.
if u like make u go to the queen's place where grammer is recognized because ur grammer go expire at murtala muhammed airport here in lagos. no talk say i no warn uooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by aribisala0(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
@1025
i do not want to know you

the thread is about mikel not aribisala. if yo do not like
it you what to do.
why not try a thread on spare parts or something like that
you cannot tell us what to talk about
maybe you will surprise us and say something interesting .
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by aribisala0(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
i doubt he wil go to hamburg.
i think he
will go to another english club probably fulham or one of the other clubs near london
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by 1025: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
i doubt he wil go to hamburg.
i think he
will go to another english club probably fulham or one of the other clubs near london

@mikel's manager,
pls give us the details of the transfer now that u are talking as his manager/agent.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by yiboboy: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2011
@ 1025, na wah 4 u ooooh! U be Mikel lawyer? grin That your comparism with notable nigerians was funny sha. Its a free world aribisala's entitled to his opinion just like u're to urs.

1025:

@aribisala0,
i know your type. very greedy. u are the type that poison people in the villages out of envy.

But come oooh! E be like sey u tey for vilaa wella. grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg by desholah(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
mama-gee:

A very open gate to abruptly ending his boring career. grin grin

Hope he gets a better club. . .

Ending his career? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . . .You are not well grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Secured Winnings In Any Online Football Betting(see Proof) / What In The World Has Jay Jay Okocha Been Doing After Retirement? / 50 Random Football Facts You Probably Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.