Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. (6383 Views)

Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / Photos: Buhari With His Daughter Zahra & Son As He Arrived Nigeria / Obj, Ibb, Gej All In London At The Same Time...is This Coincidental? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by DoNotBanMe: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
Please dont mind all the Buhari Bakare frigid kleptomanic gagantuans. All over the streets in Nigeria, its GEJ all over the place. BB people, give it up.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:53am On Mar 31, 2011
You are confused, open your eyes
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Rossikk(m): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2011
Goodluck, Goodluck, Goodluck kanyi ge so. Ma o neh je e je, ma o na bia bia Goodluck kanyi ge so!!!
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by egift(m): 2:41am On Mar 31, 2011
[size=18pt]Buhari - All the way[/size]
Let's clean up this mess and build a great nation
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 31, 2011
hahahaha! Many people in PDP camp in Benue, Rivers, Nassarawa, etc are secretly supporting Buhari, but support PDP for other posts. Some say they made mistake rigging against Buhari in favor of Yar'Adua, but now they know better.

Poster get your facts straight. Goodluck is not ALL OVER THE PLACE.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2011
assuming op actually just arrived in nigeria, its probably the spamming of abuja with goodluck posters that is the all over the place
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by edoyad(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2011
I expect the result to be similar to the PDP primaries where Atiku could barely put a dent on the Jonathan behemoth. I'm certain BB won't win a single state in the SS, SE and even SW. BB could take may be Niger state in the NC; while the NW would be BB's best bet with states like Zamfara and Kano etc. ( kaduna is a no go area for them though). I'm not sure about the NE but i know it's Goodluck territory too.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by efisher(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2011
Fresh air is free for everyone no matter your tribe. Let us join hands together to move this nation forward. Let us build a nation where there is no minority. A nation where everybody is treated equally. Vote GEJ for unity and progress. Goodluck Nigerians.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by abacus(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2011
OP, I laughed in chinese, in your dreams abi? You better wake up and see things crystal in real life.
Change is here.
Change is imminent.
BB all the way.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by PeeDaVinci: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2011
this dude must have gone to bayelsa state immediately after arriving
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by KnowAll(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2011
@ poster
do u mean Nigerien not Nigeria,
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by playmode(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2011
Dont be fooled people,OP is beaf.He never left Nigeria,he has been holed up in GEJ's campaign office logging onto nairaland with different IDs and IPs.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Wadeoye(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2011
The man is right if posters and billboards will be the voters. But unfortunately Nigerians are the one to vote and they know who they want - posters and billboards will not change anybody's mind. If adverts are to determine who wins this election, there wouldn't have been any need for election again because Jonathan (using public fund) overwelmed Nigerians with adverts. But what impact have all the noise made? Nothing.

So, don't deceive yourself - even Jonathan can't win in Edo and Akwa'Nbom in a free poll how much more North where nobody even want to see him. Have you heard of him been stoned on Adamawa, Zamfara and the protest in Benue against his visit? Have you heard of the burning down of his campaign office in Akwa'Nbom?

Don't deceive yourself - Jonathan knows he can't win this election.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Wadeoye(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2011
See Buhari in Kano, show me GEJ campaign rally in Kano.

Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Wadeoye(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2011
See Buhari campaign in Maiduguri, show me GEJ campaign in any of the North East state.

Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Wadeoye(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2011
See Buhari campaign in Minna, show me GEJ campaign in any of the North Central States.

Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Wadeoye(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2011
See Buhari Campaign in Ibadan, show me GEJ rally in Ibadan.

Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Wadeoye(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2011
Buhari in Ibadan - another one.

Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Wadeoye(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2011
When Buhari comes to Lagos, you will see.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by MaiSuya(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2011
PeeDaVinci:

he probably came in by boat as well, and not thru any of our international airports
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by r231(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2011
PeeDaVinci:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by juman(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
Vote Jonathan/Sambo
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Odunnu: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2011
I'm ryt now in Maiduguri and honestly proGEJ is making waves.
I was scared last nite before the debate,thought a 'war' could start so I locked myself up in my room. The ovation and happy chatter at the bar/restaurant downstairs made me come down and watch with random people.
Boy! Was I excited.
We are winning. Forget pictures and lets face the reality.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by seal777(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2011
This guy is day dreaming.
Perhaps he came into Nigeria thru ASABA airport where the only means for a plane to land is by MOBILE TELEPHONE, like they have always been: FACE OF DECEIT.
Join the BB train and stop lying to your future.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by enyojo(f): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
[size=25pt]WADEOYE HAS SAID ALL THERE NEEDS TO BE SAID. IN CHINA, THEY SAY 1 PICTURE SAYS MORE THAN 1 THOUSAND WORDS[/size]
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by HamidO1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
The guy must be partially blind.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Wadeoye(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
Jonathan can't get 10% of the votes in Maiduguri. Who will vote for him? Because a handful PDP members gathered to watch Jonathan debating with himself, that means people of Maiduguri will vote for Jonathan? Keep wallowing in deceipt - you will soon know.

It is shame on Jonathan, going ahead with a debabe where he is the only debater - the man seems to be stupid.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by enyojo(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
Odunnu:

I'm ryt now in Maiduguri and honestly proGEJ is making waves.
I was scared last nite before the debate,thought a 'war' could start so I locked myself up in my room. The ovation and happy chatter at the bar/restaurant downstairs made me come down and watch with random people.
Boy! Was I excited.
We are winning. Forget pictures and lets face the reality.

DON'T KNOW MAIDUGURI BUT WHAT % OF PEOPLE HAD ELECTRICITY WHEN THE DEBATE NO SPEECH WAS GOING ON?
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Odunnu: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
Wadeoye:

Jonathan can't get 10% of the votes in Maiduguri. Who will vote for him? Because a handful PDP members gathered to watch Jonathan debating with himself, that means people of Maiduguri will vote for Jonathan? Keep wallowing in deceipt - you will soon know.

It is shame on Jonathan, going ahead with a debabe where he is the only debater - the man seems to be silly.
take it easy on yourself.Toning dowm on the insults would help u also.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Odunnu: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2011
We'l find out in less than 2wks from now who the popular candidate is. Lets not kill ourselves before then
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by 10cirenoh: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^^

Which Maiduguri are you talking about? the one in Nigeria or the one on your atlas map?

if GEJ gets 20%, he should go and give testimony to God in any Bayelsa church.
Re: Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. by Odunnu: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Used Rail Coaches Are "Good Enough" - Fashola / Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. / Is There A Governor In Oyo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.