Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day (2407 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind / Would The World End On May 21st, 2011? / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by MBG4Real(m): 1:56am On Mar 31, 2011
The family radio based in US has been propergating the end of the world to be near. According to them, the date is May 21st 2011. Can anyone confirm this. They have biblical evidence of this date and audio recoding on their website.

They even commented on the bibilical fact that No one knows the date and the time that has been set by God.

See the links below:

http://www.familyradio.com/index2.html

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by budrick: 2:09am On Mar 31, 2011
unbelievable
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 31, 2011
It can't be, coz I'll be convocating on that day!!!
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by Iyineda(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2011
Which is it? 2011 or 2012?

grin grin Gosh, someone bookmark this thread quick!
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by MBG4Real(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
Iyineda:

Which is it? 2011 or 2012?

grin grin Gosh, someone bookmark this thread quick!

They said 2011
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by ugo2u(m): 3:06am On Apr 02, 2011
Its totally false, the guy is just stitching scripture with rekless abandon. ok lets look at what he said

he said that a thousand years is equal to 1 day with God and one day equivalent to a thousand years, thats true according to how massive the eternity scale is to God, if God always attributed a thousand years to a day then when He told Noah to warn the people that seven days the flood will come then it would have taken 7000 for that to come to pass.

Jesus said that even He Himself doesn't know the exact day and trust me that Jesus knows the scripture like Himself (He is the word anyways) and all He gave was the season so for this guy to claim the exact date and claiming that the bible told him is making Jesus a liar which we all know aint true.

The truth is that we are living in the last days and there are events that show that its true and also coming of Jesus is also near, but as for the day, month, year NO MAN KNOWS. only God the Father knows.

@The guy convocating, do not fear. but still give your life to Christ if you havent
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by oritameta(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2011
The end of the entire world, don't think so. End for someone, definitely. When the WORD himself had declared that only the Father knows, its not too surprising that these folks keep coming out with dates of the world allegedly coming to an end. Christ foretold all these. I look forward to May 21st 2011 and what this people will have to say on May 22nd 2011. Shikena!
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by MBG4Real(m): 1:48am On Apr 03, 2011
oritameta:

The end of the entire world, don't think so. End for someone, definitely. When the WORD himself had declared that only the Father knows, its not too surprising that these folks keep coming out with dates of the world allegedly coming to an end. Christ foretold all these. I look forward to May 21st 2011 and what this people will have to say on May 22nd 2011. Shikena!

I think you are right.
I believe that the world will end as many times as there are dead people. Anyone who dies his own world has ended. Like what happened in Japan. The people that died in that tsunami saw their own end of the world that day.
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by vincent10(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2011
I dont think that the man is a pastor.
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by vincent10(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2011
I dont think that the man is a pastor.
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2011
Dear brothers and sisters in christ, the may 21st date has been postponed due to some problem with logistics and planning.
The angels that were supposed to help christians in Africa during the rapture and transition to heaven have failed their final exams.
In order to ensure an effective and efficient rapture, they are been put back in class for more intensive training and instructions.
The new date is Saturday June 4 2011 at 1500hrs East coast time.
Christians are advised to warn all heathens and say goodbye to this planet and its inhabitants.
Once you get to heaven, it will be a fun eternity of worshipping god endlessly and for fun, you watch all those mockers and scoffers as they burn in hell.
June 4th 2011, the day of our lord!!!!!
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by oritameta(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2011
Martian:

Dear brothers and sisters in christ, the may 21st date has been postponed due to some problem with logistics and planning.
The angels that were supposed to help christians in Africa during the rapture and transition to heaven have failed their final exams.
In order to ensure an effective and efficient rapture, they are been put back in class for more intensive training and instructions.
Christians are advised to warn all heathens and say goodbye to this planet and its inhabitants.
Once you get to heaven, it will be a fun eternity of worshipping god endlessly and for fun, you watch all those mockers and scoffers as they burn in hell.

Don't know if I should be grin bout the news or cry in short I'm lipsrsealed and angry and shocked undecided
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the son himself *only the Father knows." -Matthew 24:36. No one can predict the exact day and tym of Christ coming, those that done it b4 had always failed. Pls read Rev. 6 and Matt. 24 4-29 for the signs
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by Kinsa(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
The day and time no man knows. So get busy living for God.
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by poweredcom(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
Na Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeee, jare , Femi talk am, revival evryday revival every night, Will jesus ever come ehhhhhh!!!!!DOGMAS
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by mastro: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2011
The family radio based in US has been propergating the end of the world to be near. According to them, the date is May 21st 2011. Can anyone confirm this. They have biblical evidence of this date and audio recoding on their website.

Yes I can confirm this, in preparation you need to send me all your money, you will have no need for it afterwards
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by xproducer: 11:10pm On May 08, 2011
Its very true!!, because The holy Bible is true/ and truth in its entirety & The Lord GOD mercifully opens eyes, ears and hearts to HIS holy word in HIS time, blessed be GOD forever.

, JUDGMENT DAY begins on May 21, 2011! and not 2012 as is popularly believed. Hearts and minds should urgently and diligently inquire, for before that DAY, "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"(Heb 9:27). Do not simply dismiss this Biblically based warning for any reason. The Holy Bible is more than "a book. " THE LORD GOD is The merciful GOD.

Romans 1:16
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. "

Observe real foretold signs seen all around the world & our universe. The LORD is merciful. "To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. " Heb 3:15!

The date is important, yes, but what's even just as important is this - have i obtained faith, via GOD's mercy alone (not works), in the Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of the Living GOD, "mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) unto the salvation of my soul? Because, without doubt "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Heb 9:27. Many shall die & are dying before that Day, & without redemption to GOD through Jesus Christ The LORD, so it ends. HE is the only propitiation [atoning sacrifice] for mans sins. - (1 John 4:10).
=======
The true Gospel of GOD Most High-
[b]"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die"(Ezekiel 18:4);
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23);
"As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:" (Ezekiel 33:11);
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. " (Romans 6:23);
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. " (i. e. , The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of GOD (Acts 4:12);
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. " (John 10:10);
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. " - John 3:16-17
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. " (Romans 10:17). [/b]. . . we should read our Bibles constantly, constantly praying for and hoping in the LORD's mercy.
======
Here are Scriptural / Biblical references.

We are, and have been in the great tribulation. There are many biblical proofs, but in summary, 5. 21. 2011 is precisely 7000 years from the day of the great flood (4990 b. c. ). -1

"For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. " Genesis 7:4

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water. Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. "
2 Peter 3:3-8. . . . (note the context within which Holy Spirit, through Peter, indicates that the 1000 years is as 1 day with GOD, The LORD, the KING Eternal. . . within the context of people not believing in HIS return & destruction of this universe by fire, within the context of "by the same word are kept in store". . . within the context of the 1st major destruction - the undeniable great flood)

Again, "For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. " Genesis 7:4

Parabolically speaking, because. . . "without a parable spake he not unto them" Matthew 13:34 (also Mark 4:11, Mark 4:34), for The Lord Jesus Christ, The Son of the Living God, is GOD Almighty! Emmanuel (meaning, GOD with us).

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. " Hebrews 13:8

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. " John 1:1

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. " (Isaiah 9:6)

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. " Hebrews 1:18

ALSO, look at every rigtheous judgment & destruction the LORD brought in the Bible (sodom & gomorrah & its neighboring cities, nation of Israel/HIS old heritage [repeatedly], nineveh, etc). . HE always warned expressly before destruction, many mocked then, many more shall mock now. The problem? . . . sin!!! "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die" (Ezekiel 18:4).

These were all pre-cursors/signs/examples (2 Peter 2:6, Jude 1:7. . . Luke 17:28-30) to the final judgment. "As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?" (Eze 33:11). But the Law is the Law (except for those who, by HIS mercy alone, are not under the law, but are under HIS grace through Christ Jesus The Lord, The SON of The Living GOD). . . the only Holy One who could & did make the required payment for all the sins of all who shall be saved from HIS wrath. Praise GOD!!! "Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary. "Psalm 96:6

The LORD says to Daniel in (Daniel 12:9). . . "Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. " Revelation & Daniel are inextricably linked (not an intellectual exercise!). The image/statue in Daniel 2 (head of gold, then silver, bronze, iron, then iron & clay are all the empires of the world from the babylonian empire's destruction of Jerusalem in 587 b. c. , to the persian, then the greek under alexander, then the roman, then british/american,. . . rest of the nations), which are falling apart in one way or the other (clay). . . They all have served their purpose(s), (note that the greek & british/"empire on which the sun didn't set" have facilitated the unification of language (greek & then, english) to facilitate the spread of the Word to every creature. . . ", as have advances in technology, not my mans design or wisdom. "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. " Matthew 24:14.

The stone that is cut out "without hands" is thrown at it (the statue), & it shall be no more, as will be all the kingdoms/nations of this world upon GOD's return to judge soon. Revelation 11:17-18. By HIS mercy, the signs are clear, but many will dismiss them. . . to them, and even to many in HIS heritage (the churches - Matthew 7:22-24), HE shall come as a thief in the night. (1 Thessalonians 5:2, 2 Peter 3:10).

****** Please remember, The LORD GOD is merciful, cry out to HIM today and read your Bibles.*******
Psalm 145:8
"The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. "
Psalm 34:18
"The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit."
Psalm 51:17
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise."

May the LORD bless you all.
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by LagosShia: 11:53am On May 09, 2011
come May 21st,nothing will happen.Almighty God has always put to shame any christian that uses religious intimidation to attract more customers into their denomination.history counts a handful of them.this would be another time christians would be proven wrong.it would prove the bible wrong thanks to human tampering or it will prove that christians do not understand what they read in the bible.N-O-T-H-I-N-G will happen on May 21st,2011.
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2011
If Judgment day begins May 21st please can someone tell me when the Great Persecution of Christians will commence so I can grab me one of those Christian Mansions in Lekki area during the looting and killings grin I am targetting Oyedepo's mansion specifically grin
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by Joagbaje(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2011
MBG4Real:

They even commented on the bibilical fact that No one knows the date and the time that has been set by God.

See the links below:

http://www.familyradio.com/index2.html

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html

There wiil still be a a 7 year priod of tribulation after the rapture of the church and aditional 1,000 years of millenial reign on this earth before the world will come to an end and a new earth emerges. "Thus sayeth Bibeli"
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by Ascony(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2011
There wiil still be a a 7 year priod of tribulation after the rapture of the church and aditional 1,000 years of millenial reign on this earth before the world will come to an end and a new earth emerges. "Thus sayeth Bibeli"

and what sayeth you? i guess u concur with the bibeli huh? it really amazes me that there are people somewhere who take these things literally, and when you probe them, it ends up with "just watch and see", so u literally believe that on a very good day, people will be flying all over space to heaven (rapture)?
and when u hear that a muslim blieves he will get 72virgins in heaven when he dies u think he is going nuts?
chai, religion is indeed the opium of the masses
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by thehomer: 7:10pm On May 09, 2011
Martian:

It was shifted? How come no one told me? I'm suspicious of this claim.
Let me ask God and my pastors what they think. I'll also have a look at the books of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations and Revelations just to be on the safe side.
Re: The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day by toluxa1(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2011
Joagbaje:

Even when I was small, I know these could not be taken literarily. They are all spiritual. The 7 year period, the 1000 year reign.

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Said Jesoul Is To Be My Wife / Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message" / Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.