Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years (3356 Views)

Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by babymine(f): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2006
Whatever Happened To True Love??

Yesterday my friend was all tears..she was dumped by the guy she's been dating for over FIVE years! So awful! I can't believe he had the nerve to do this after all she's been through for him. Why, why, why? Its so painful, she's brokenhearted n hasn't been herself ever since.

Why are guys so cruel? We both had strong hopes that the relationship would end in marriage. What ever happened to all the promises of love never ending n "I'll love You forever." cry Will she ever trust and love again? sad
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by urbaneOne(f): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2006
It's like true love is non existent in this day and age. everyone seems to be trying to get a NUT and are willing to say and do anything to get it.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by dejiolowe: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2006
love still exist. that guy fell in love with someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by babymine(f): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2006
What's the point? Thot love was meant to last forever..
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by dejiolowe: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2006
babymine:

last for ever? where did u hear that from? is is fairy tale o. conspiracy theory patapata. love is a commodity. u give it to the higest bidder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by africanboy(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2006
with the number of failed, failing, fallen, f**ked up marriages/relationships we have nowadays, i strongly believe there is such a thing as "true love", but it is much too difficult to achieve.

love is a commodity. u give it to the higest bidder.
i agree with "the devil in pink jacket", it is now a commodity, that experience i have

last forever? where does that come from, do u live forever?

a sister to a friend of mine was lectured about guy
what the guys say: i want to love you {mo fe fee e}
what the guys mean: i want to sleep with you {mo fe ba e sun }
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by hotangel2(f): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2006
Awww.... tell your friend that she shouldnt worry much abt this. Although i know it not gon be easy for her. And you should also be there to comfort her. yes love exists.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by jbai: 1:33am On Mar 26, 2006
I feel for those who have been dumped. Because I am just like one of them. Honestly, i am still hopeful we'll get back someday.
But what if there is no action from the other party, this is something i should pray for. Its so hard mending a broken heart for there are still words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

cry

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by tabuko(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2006
Well,its 5yrs now and am also ready to do the same to my one and only girlfriend.If at the end of the day, , , Oh sorry! The problem is that we dont share the same belief. I mean religious belief. Yes! Cos i wont get married to her.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by babymine(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2006
@ tabuko
Then wts the point? Why waste your time, money and stuff knowing you both had different religious backgrounds that could prevent you from getting married? Makes no sense to me.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by Rhodalyn(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry your friend must be dying in her soul sad sad sad sad sad gu-ys gu-ys gu-ys angry angry angry angry angrywhat was his reason anyway? angry angry angry heartless @$$hole angry
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by tabuko(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2006
4me we r stil in it because we love each other so much. U know real(true) love is really scarce or hard to find.Even though she is far from me,the thoughts of her being wit me gives me joy.
Let me tell you guys a secret i have told no one even my girl.
Why i dont want to call the relationship off, when i can easily do so since we are thousands of miles away,is because i believe one day she would hav a change of mind. - i mean seeing nothing wrong with my religion.
So tell me. If i dump her now (though i hav not used her) den she changes religion willingly, how would i feel? Knowing she still doesn't have any guy yet. Well since she is my first love,i have no other option,than dumping the new girl for her.
That is what we call true love.
It takes me 15 hrs to get to her school in Jos. If i could do this for her,wat else can't i do? Ladies do u feel me?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by babymine(f): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2006
So quiet in here. grin
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by sammyjl(f): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2007
Shit happens, he found someone else or simply wasn't happy. Even married people of more than ten years get dumped simply because of their own reasons.

Its part of lifel
shocked
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2007
@tabuko thats nice. thats similar to my story. i had to leave jos due to health reasons. there i had to leave her behind,although we were just friends. getting back here, told her how i felt abt her and the rest followed.its almost a year now haven't seen her. i feel like we've drifted apart, talked to her about it. right now am lost don't wana be a heart breaker and b4 anyone crucifies me i ain't seeing someone else Help
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by funkybaby(f): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2007
So sad! Please give us the full gist. Something must have led to the break up.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by funkybaby(f): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2007
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by GANZ(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2007
So sorry to hear that. Your freind has to be strong right now if she ever wants to find love again. The Issue i have though is why you ladies always see things from your point of view (Why are guys so cruel) I know a lot of guys jilted by their girlfriends . I even know one who was left on his wedding day so please be a little balanced.It goes both ways.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by boladonas(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2007
funkybaby:

It is only a fool that does not change his mind!
The guy changed his mind and it is called dumping!!
Na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa o for this gurls
Ask your friend what she did to him
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by harvey(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2007
shits happen,everyone is been dumped by someone.girls who are down with the benjamins always come back after the guy has got his own share saying they are hreatbroken.this is what i call bullshit.if u dont want tobe heart broken,then DONT LOVE.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by Maneater1(f): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2007
Guys are Bastards.Sometimes i wonder if they are worth all the trouble.

sadly if the guy dumped her for lustful and selfish reasons, the law of KARMA will stalk him and get him.
theres no escaping it. Someone he truly loves might dump him, or it might happen to his sister or daughter.

Never Bleep with the wrath of a woman.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by MyPeace(f): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2007
Maybe he met her when he was NOTHING, now becomes SOMETHING, and feels she is not his type. am just guessing shaa!! cry cry. take heart baby kiss
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by Busta(f): 4:56am On Jan 26, 2007
Five Years??

Thats a long and tough one.
I guess people are really unpredictable

enways, with time. . she gonna be alright and hopefully
she learnt a lot from this a recent breakup
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by indo(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2007
kinda undastand d religion reason but other dan dat mennnnnnnn!dat sucks guys una no try
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by dazangel11(f): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2007
Sorry oh take heart. Guys are unpredictable. Girls are too Shits do happen but my sister tell ur friend to take heart marraiges breakup after much more years self.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:46am On Jun 30, 2007
@topic
tell your friend to forget him and move on, i know it might be kind of hard for her, because she is passing through a lot of emotional and psychological stress and trauma. but she has to give it a try. i believe if your determined to do something it would be done. if after five years of being together and according to what you said, being through a lot with him, he still dumps her, then its clear he does not appreciate the person she is. and such guys are not worth the waste of time or thoughts, you try to see whatever negative situation in a positive light. what of if he had married her and after sometime, he decides to get a divorce? she should try all her possible best to move on. i believe God's going to see her through.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by nguage(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2007
shit happens!
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by squirrel20(f): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2008
SOMETIMES I WONDER IF BOYS ARE WORTH THE TROUBLE,
@POS[color=#990000][/color]TER
IT WON'T BE EASY FOR YOUR FRIEND MUST SHE MUST MOVE ON WITH HER LIFE, SHE MIGHT EVEN MEET SOMEONE BETTER AND BE MUCH HAPPIER THAN SHE USE TO BE, PLS TELL HER NOT TO THINK TOO MUCH, ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT THE GUY IS DOING NOW PROBABLY WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND SHE IS THERE CRYING. JUST TELL HER TO FORGET HIM AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE FOR MUCH MORE POSITIVE THING, SHE'LL FIND IT DIFFICULT BUT BELIEVE ME SHE'LL BE FINE.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by Youngpo413: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2014
GANZ: So sorry to hear that. Your freind has to be strong right now if she ever wants to find love again. The Issue i have though is why you ladies always see things from your point of view (Why are guys so cruel) I know a lot of guys jilted by their girlfriends . I even know one who was left on his wedding day so please be a little balanced.It goes both ways.

GBAM!
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by Youngpo413: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Maneater1: Guys are Bastards.Sometimes i wonder if they are worth all the trouble.

sadly if the guy dumped her for lustful and selfish reasons, the law of KARMA will stalk him and get him.
theres no escaping it. Someone he truly loves might dump him, or it might happen to his sister or daughter.

Never Bleep with the wrath of a woman.

wrath of a wiman indeed...
nansense!
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by Fruitful2: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2014
True love does exist and it's the most thing to happen to any couple if they are both committed the relationship.

Secondly why would you wast 5years of your life without knowing where the relationship is heading.

You don't need 5years to know if you are going to marry the person in your life be it male or female.

Also note not everybody is Mentally ready for Marriage.
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by valmunich(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
When loving, love wif ur brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

....... / Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.