Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. (1093 Views)

Online Freelance Writing Sites / Fresh Freelance Writing Jobs / Starting Your Freelance Writing Business As A Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. by samuelike: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2007
" They pay me $150 per article as a freelance writer. If I could write in German or translate English to German, I'll will be earning $1000 per article" These are the words of Victor Emeruwa, a Nigerian journalist; who just returned from Germany for a course. He writes for an organization in Germany and others as a freelance writer.

The detailed information on how and where to start freelance writing jobs and keep smiling to the Bank as long as you can write creatively, ready to make research online or offline and have passion that can breake even, is contaained in an ebook(TURN YOUR WRITING ABILITY INTO A CAREER) Make over $750 as a freelance writer.

Am sorry to let you know that the ebook is not for free, but has a price value of N2,500 for those who know the value of information.

To order for your copy, please contact me at
Xcel Digital Solution, PM Plaza, oppt. Excellence Hotel, Aguda-Ogba, Lagos
samueliyke@gmail.com          or            pay to any Intercontinantal Bank
nuel4you@yahoo.com                           Account Name: Ikenna S. Ibeh
                                                             Account Number: 0074.110.1926
                                                         Pls before or after you make your payment, let me know .  Sorry for my change of member name.
Re: See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. by SMC(f): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2007
THIS IS SPAMMING angry
Re: See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. by lilian777(f): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2007
SMC?
Are you thinking what am thinking? Careful ya'll, i must say.
Infact, my people, thread softly on this ground! Puleeeeeeze!
Re: See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. by SMC(f): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2007
lilian777:

SMC?
Are you thinking what am thinking? Careful ya'll, i must say.
Infact, my people, thread softly on this ground! Puleeeeeeze!

I sure am. Seun should nip all this crap in the bud.
Re: See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2007
Nairaland needs more members to continue to expand and Seun will not reduce the number of members, regardless of their mission on the forum.

Nairaland has a board for posting adverts, gratis.

Seun permits many members to have duplicate accounts and does not lose sleep over spammers.

I want the Administrator to ban members with more than one account and delete spam posts.

A friend joined Nairaland to attract attention to his younger brother's music and has not posted on any other topic.
Some members even joined Nairaland to attack Orikinla and others created new accounts to flame other members in disguise.

Seun should not let Nairaland turn into Oshodi Market in Lagos.
But MySpace is the most notorious for spammers and predators.
Re: See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. by SMC(f): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2007
Orikinla:

Nairaland needs more members to continue to expand and Seun will not reduce the number of members, regardless of their mission on the forum.

Nairaland has a board for posting adverts, gratis.

Seun permits many members to have duplicate accounts and does not lose sleep over spammers.

I want the Administrator to ban members with more than one account and delete spam posts.

A friend joined Nairaland to attract attention to his younger brother's music and has not posted on any other topic.
Some members even joined Nairaland to attack Orikinla and others created new accounts to flame other members in disguise.

Seun should not let Nairaland turn into Oshodi Market in Lagos.
But MySpace is the most notorious for spammers and predators.

LOL. . . I did wonder when you'd bring this issue up again. Ol' boy get over yourself.
Re: See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. by Orikinla(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2007
SMC,

Does the name Morocco Ville ring a bell?
Are you not the same person I know as "ayomorocco" on Nairaland?
Re: See What Victor Emeruwa Says About Freelance Writing. by SMC(f): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2007
LMAO,

WTF is Morocco Ville?

and though I can tell you that I am related to the person who goes by the name ayomorocco, I can assure you that I am not her. Who cares if you believe this or not? I have other relatives who use this forum as well. But then it is predominantly a Nigerian forum. The fact that you have been accused in the past of having multiple IDs does not mean that everyone does. . . LOL

(1) (Reply)

MISTS IN THE MOUNTAIN - The Cruelty Of Distance / Kuch Meetha Ho Jaye Diwali Sms , Shayari Images Wallpapers Wishes / Merlin Season6-aurthur's Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.