Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) (45739 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Minister of State for Health, Olorunnimbe Mamora's twin daughters, Dahun and Dara, get proposed to at the same time by their boyfriends.

The boyfriends, Bayo and Lanre, pulled off the surprise zoom proposal with the help of their family and friends. The brides to be were pleasantly surprised as they didn’t see it coming.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_fcDb0glGE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ28N6LjSGu/

16 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Congrats to the celebrants. God help me o. This year shouldn't pass me by.

Meanwhile, check out these twin sisters rocking their husband. (One man to two wives)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hngn5-JMP-s

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Short men to dey marry oh

Na wa

Una wan reduce the average height of this country abi?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by NextD18: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
The ladies look very very natural and pretty without makeups.

52 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by AfroKnight: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Unnecessary drama.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by BoboNogoDie: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2021
This rubbish of going down on a knee should stop!

It's not in our culture!
No be everything wey those pale-skinned (so-called whites) people dey do una go dey copy.

Why go down on a knee to propose?
Marriage this days only favours the women.
Why would I kneel and beg to acquire a PREDICAMENT?
Worst of all, most of these girls are used and leftover products.

Imagine pikin wey every tom, dick, Aboki, alhaji etc don use like toilet paper go still dey expect one prince charming (unfortunate bastard) to go down on a knee to propose cry

God nor go shame us o!

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by slawormiir: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
They are doing well even if it is arrangee

But i still insist that he who finds a wife finds a gadmnnn problem and wahalar

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by thorpido(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
I guess they are marrying the same day too.

2 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
This rubbish of going down on a knee should stop!
It's not in our culture!
Why go down on a knee to propose?
Marriage this days only favours the women.
Why would I knee and beg to acquire a PREDICAMENT?
Worst of all, most of these girls are used and leftover products.

Tufia!

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by paulolee(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
arranged and planned skit just for few mins trends...proposing isnt marriage and everybody want to trend with this engagement stuff..
remember a birthday bash I was invited to, the girl pulled a surprise proposal stunt on his bea of 5yrs and the bea accepted but its 3yrs till now and the guy isn't making any plans to marry her or see her parents..

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by AstroG: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:

Lekwa ha grin

21 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
[s]Short men to dey marry oh

Na wa

Una wan reduce the average height of this country abi?[/s]
Shut up!
Genetics works in different ways

6 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Caramel cuties tongue

sapphiere:
For?
Woman wey dey find pikin no dey wear pant sleep

2 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by prince2pac(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:

2 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Elove1: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Foursome will be good on them..I'm just thinking

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by TopFreshUnique1: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Really

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Professorcplus(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
God When

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by gungab(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Love is Sweet

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Lol...come marry me na

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Mcdreamy15: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Foursome loading cheesy
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by kambili999(f): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Looks like today is twins day on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Childrentablets(f): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by ipobarethieves: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
cool twins month we dey

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by debbydams(f): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
me too ooo

4 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Ayoswit(f): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
And they would get married on the same day cos that's d trend now for twins undecided, congrats though to them, love is a beautiful thing.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by revived: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Issokay
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
kiss undecided undecided
sapphiere:
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by visijo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Imagine taking a girl you want to marry to see your parents all of a sudden she started laughing at ur father shoe��

9 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by BlessedNuel: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
E be things.......Love is a beautiful thing sha.

Make mama get ready cos as e be so...the dudes look like sharpshooters and the girls be like better goalkeepers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.