Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages (5091 Views)

Tip On Getting Used/refurbished Laptops From Comp. Village / Looking For Importers Of Refurbished Or Used Laptops / Advantages Of Desktop Computers Versus Laptops? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by Hotstores(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2011
The world of computer and internet has gone so viral that even Bill Gates (Founder of Microsoft) said that in years to come business that is not done on the internet is no business. Majority of offices no longer store their data in hard copies and keep them in their archives; their information are stored in their computer system.
         Buying a brand new laptop  at most computer shops in Nigeria  costs between #90,000 & #200,000 which is quite expensive for an average Nigerian who needs one. What if could get your hands on the same laptops for half the price of new ones? Laptops for as low as #45,000 and PCs for as low as #18,000. This is the world of refurbished laptops & computers.
         Refurbished laptops are fairly used laptops. But the wonderful thing about them is that you are not buying it from the user but it is directly from the manufacturer who ensures that fairly used machines are in perfect working condition before shipping them out. Estimation: 80% to 90% 0f brand new laptops in Nigeria are refurbished  laptops. You can bet it.
               Advantages of Refurbished laptops and PCs are:
- It is as good as new
- It is cheaper and will still serve the same purpose as a brand new laptop.

To get yours call hotdeals enterprise hotline   08126851161 or visit www(dot)hotdeals.com.ng
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by Gudiza(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2011
checked out ur site. I agree with ur post entirely but chei! even ur prices are 'cut throat' for refurbished laptops.
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by Hotstores(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2011
Thanks for the response, but prices are negotiable. u can call our hotline
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by Gudiza(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2011
fair enough. i will.
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by danishwali: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2011
There are many advantages of buying a refurbished laptop for someone who requires more computing power or desires higher-end model for less money. Save not just money but your frustration by buying low-end cheap laptops that can easily handle emailing and web browsing … I was also looking for a Refurbished Laptop, Bought HP NC6400 from “ElectroComputerWarehouse” and the product id is “hp_nc6400″
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by bush4ker(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
u said 45,000 & 18,000 but dia is nothing like 60,000 dia and u call it cheap?even the blackberry peal is very costly dia.nawaooo
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by enquirydon: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
great fact .see u @ top
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by adanny01(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
I bought my laptop 2 months ago in Abuja. I noticed a part of the packaging carton a small area was cut off. I asked the sales girl who said she doesnt know anything as to why that is. when the laptop was brought out i also noticed the windows 7 sticker was not there but was there on the display laptop. So i refused the one they gave me and took the one on display. I was in a hurry that day so i hurriedly packed and left. The next day i noticed same cut area on this one 'HP LAPTOP REFURBISHED'. On the serial no sticker was the same cut area. The carton had cuts on all four sides, just the one on top was forgotten.
I was furious, called the office immediately, they tried to deny but gave up knowing they made a mistake leaving the top side. I didnt find anything wrong with the laptop and could not renegotiate. I also knew i couldnt get anything better for my budget. The price i paid was just N10k different from other ones that are new(that is if they are not refurbished too). I was very surprised and smelled a rat when i got the laptop a Core i3 for N90k. I let the issue die coz i had no time from work to go and pick a fight but wished i had known what they were up to, my bargain would have even been better.
Lesson for others to learn.
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by enquirydon: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2012
u bought a refurbished laptop .wholesale price 4 reburshed laptop available with 3months tested and trusted
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by rightsilicon(m): 3:49am On Feb 16, 2019
You can get you original laptop stickers.sports,football,programming, University Call or WHATSAPP 08187000848 or 08022154996.

Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by Bust77: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hello! I'm looking for a used laptop. Maybe you have something suitable? I am interested in different brands and models. Could you share information about the options available to you, as well as provide additional details such as device condition, specifications, and price?
Re: Refurbished Laptops And Its Advantages by pkasso(m): 12:24am On Mar 27

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptop Service Center / HP Probook 6550b (320/4gb, Corei5) / Comparison B/w Human And Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.