Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (46993 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
Na u go play mah jong! I swear! angry

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
Iya, you b that oyinbo chick cause I aint that white  tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
Waooo, My baby surely has got a good taste.
I love it honey.

Iya and Yusuf, u are welcome, please make yourselves comfortable cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
Dave sweery, do you like my signature and my location?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
yes sweetie, now we have the world at our feet
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
Now you would make yusuf think he is that handsome angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
Iya, u mean yusuf is not handsome?
Please, stop that ok.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
he is handsome yes, but that pishur would make babe drool over him and they would snatch him from me cry cry cry cry cry cry why wont she post an ugly man so that they would him for me grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
Dave, how abou you and your location or siggy? sad Are we not in loff no more?

Iya, Yusuf has always been that handsome dude naa. Whats wrong now?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yes my sweet Potato.
Check out my new signature
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
i guess Iya took that pishur, cause i dont c her in it, why am i white?  angry angry angry , and Y is my name the first on the Name of the House?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
yusuf_@:

i guess Iya took that pishur, cause i dont c her in it, why am i white?  angry angry angry , and Y is my name the first on the Name of the House?

Ms Potato dearie, please quickly go back to the estate agent and change the name on the receipt.
My name and yours should come first, cos Iya and Yusuf are our guests
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
dave2:

Yes my sweet Potato.
Check out my new signature

Awwww. . . baby. Im lovin it very much kiss kiss kiss So what ae your plans for today love?

yusuf_@:

Your name came out frist cause you are an old man if compared to the rest of us tongue

Ok naa. I will post you and Iya's real picture. Hope u guys are atisfied now oo angry

[img]http://4.bp..com/_y9O5dPEqMbU/SaPpGw8ngLI/AAAAAAAACxA/FoDmj66CzxA/s400/black+couple.bmp[/img]
Yusuf and Iyatruste spending time togetha
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
dave2:

Ms Potato dearie, please quickly go back to the estate agent and change the name on the receipt.
My name and yours should come first, cos Iya and Yusuf are our guests

Hmmm, I gues you are right. Ok na. I will go and do it now. kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
eew
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
Which one be eww? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ms Potato! me and my sweetheart may be old but our mouths arent that twisted yet angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
My plans for today?
Still making some money for us at work.
Will take u out later for a movie and stop by to have dinner at Chinese restaurant
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
iyatrustee:

Ms Potato! me and my sweetheart may be old but our mouths arent that twisted yet angry angry angry angry angry

Ehen! See persin go vex for hia. So now u go say I get twisted mouth abi? Abeg, that is mean ooo angry

dave2:

My plans for today?
Still making some money for us at work.
Will take u out later for a movie and stop by to have dinner at Chinese restaurant

shocked shocked shocked Really? U want take me to my native restaurant? cry cry cry Awww. . I am so touched! cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yes, i will sweery.
U are all that i got right now
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2011
dave2:

Yes, i will sweery.
U are all that i got right now

What happen? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
he dumped all his e-babes just to be with you undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
iyatrustee:

he dumped all his e-babes just to be with you undecided undecided

Iya, how did you know that? Who is his E babes? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
i dont know any but do you expect a fine guy like him not to have a babe? my own yusuf has them in their thousands cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2011
I never had any e-babe. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
How did i know am fine, Iya?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
iyatrustee:

i dont know any but do you expect a fine guy like him not to have a babe? my own yusuf has them in their thousands cry cry cry cry cry
and how did u come about such figure?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
yusuf_@:

and how did u come about such figure?

I guess very many of them have threatened her in the past and maybe now wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
thanks dave wink wink wink wink you seem to understand me well. How did i know know you are fine? Haba! have you ever seen an Ugly Edo Chinese Guy tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
Dave sweety, can we see your picture please? sad

Iya, really? U mean Yusuf is a playah? Why now?

Yusuf, are u a playah? abeg oo. U made my Iya pregnant and now u want play with her like this ke? sad sad sad cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
Sweery Potato, how do u want me to send you my pic?
Just say it
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2011
have u ever put your pictue in your profile?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
its not his fault! d guy no dey show for pishur grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.