Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out (76407 Views)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Andrelearns: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is to officially annouce that the stingy man association of Nigeria (SMAN)polo is out.

Motor - Stingy Men Association of Nigeria ( SMAN) - shi shi we no go give....

https://m./903895423755660/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Osisiomaa: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin grin stingy men Association

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Simps don suffer...chaii.

But me be Senior Simp shaa

Redpillers Rock......

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
I'll gladly join. I too dey spend for God's sake. Money no be problem O but I dey see myself as okpe. Entitled mofos. Tiyin ti ba yin

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by adekolaelect(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
But many of you will not tell us when you give your money to Olosho Girls simply because of temporary Emergency cumm .If you no give am to olosho .you pay for Tanawole in the clubs as usual .don't bobo us.

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Realtord43: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
How will urgent 2k gengs survives nau?

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Abudu2000(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
adekolaelect:
But many of you will not tell us when you give your money to Olosho Girls simply because of temporary Emergency cumm .If you no give am to olosho .you pay for Tanawole in the clubs as usual .don't bobo us.
lol in my opinion olosho spending is even justified at least they offer pussy for it but imagine a babe just say yes to u and next thing ur account has reduced by 70%

309 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Worldliness(f): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
See them looking broke. These ones don't have anything, what then do you expect them to give.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by SlurUsername1: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Worldliness:
See them looking broke. These ones don't have anything, what then do you expect them to give.

What else do you have to give apart from that borehole in between your legs?

310 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Lanretoye(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
me i am SMA gold member already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by ArticleBeast: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Worldliness:
If ur father bin hustle like his mates his daughter for no dey do online bambiala

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by 001spice: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Dnt worry we understand u. Expecting more of ur type. Sori... ok
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Sixfeetbelle: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Abudu2000:
lol in my opinion olosho spending is even justified at least they offer pussy for it but imagine a babe just say yes to u and next thing ur account has reduced by 70%

As long as all of you will be paying to be shagging the same pvssy, I'm all for that.

With less ladies to compete with for men's money, oloshos can increase their prices comfortably and guys will still pay (cause they must shag) and more girls can wisely ease into that trade full time instead if doing it half-time all in the name of relationship.

All in all, I like this initiative and I pray it continues as it has lots of benefits.

1) More money for oloshos,
2) More ladies into full time prostitution instead of coded fornication with boyfriends on a daily.
3) Less acts of sexual sins and fornication (hallelujah),
4) More virgins will abound (men won't entice girls anymore with money)
5) Less cheating in relationships and heartbreaks as only financially independent people will be in relationships.

In fact, I don't see any reason why people shouldn't support SMAN and SWAN.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by FalseProphet1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
I see many broke guys who constantly beg their girlfriends for money joining this group. I see them make the loudest noise in the group. I see the group dying off before Easter. I see the broke guys back to the streets begging for food. This I have seen.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by kenzysmith: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
a
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by ignis: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
The names sounds do disgusting and irritating.

4 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by HantaVirus(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
You can't give what you don't have ❗

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Godpikin4real(f): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
These ones have nothing 2 offer. May I nefa b around anyone who hasn't gotten anything 2 offer intellectually and otherwise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by janedonez(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Crazy
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Princeofasia: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
seriously this stingy men association is just for broke guys. its ok not to pay girls for pussy but the whole idea of the sman makes no sense.
then the girls countering it are nothing but cheap whores.
i dont even see why women feel guys should pay them for pussy. its not lke when u are fucking them they dont cum or dont enjoy it. it is even the guy that cums and looses so much of strength and stamina. so if we are to be unbiased, the girls are supposed to be paying.
so why will one party be paying? i wish it was possible for thunder to start striking any girl that charges cash for toto angry

IJEYdiamond:
[s]Ladies... why not try... this

'Glamorous Women Association of Nigeria.

Motto.. if you ain't gat no money take your broke ass home[/s].... undecided undecided
someone should help me and ask this hoe, money for what exactly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by starbuck(f): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Association of broke people undecided undecided

I don cut off people that are of no value again in my life..

Modified :

Mission Accomplished cool cool
I am free like a bird

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by phelonrays: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol

People can trend shït sha..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by kenzysmith: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good move Toto is a free gift to nature it shouldn't be purchase stylishly it should be a give away to us

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by tobenuel(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
I swear, Tinder girls go hear am

14 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ladies Beware angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.