Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) (27535 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by References: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2021
A former Edo State Commissioner for Establishment, Labour and Special Duties, Comrade Didi Adodo, is dead.

DAILY INDEPENDENT gathered that Adodo died on Tuesday morning after battling with COVID-19 complications for days.

Until his death, he was the General Secretary of the The Iron and Steel Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (ISSSAN).
https://www.independent.ng/just-in-former-edo-commissioner-dies-of-covid-19/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

3 Likes

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Iceyjayz: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Rest in peace. this Covid is just killing the super rich and politicians, I've not seen or heared any news of any poor man that died of Covid

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by backnbeta(f): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Rest in peace. this Covid is just killing the super rich and politicians, I've not seen or heared any news of any poor man that died of Covid
Hardly reported but part of statistics I guess undecided

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2021
Na wa ooo for this COVID-19

2 Likes

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by tutudesz: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Only VIP death makes the news round the world, are you are waiting to hear such news before you believe Corona Virus is real

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
shocked

I don't know if I should be happy or if I should be sad.
But I know people whose kiosks and businesses were destroyed in Oshiomhole's first term will have little pity.

For those whose memory may fail them, this oga was the forerunner of Oshiomhole's all time favoruite quote; "Go and Die".

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by inoki247: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
He be like say the real Covid don finally land with full force before na Promo copy of the Covid we dey get...

4 Likes

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Kpekpeye: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
Rest in peace
Lets be safe guys
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Adejoncy01(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
I personally don't see any rationale behind closing down Universities again all in the name of the covid-19 pandemic.

There was covid-19 pandemic, elections held in Edo and Ondo, but Universities ought to be closed.

There is covid-19 pandemic but people go to markets, religious centers and other public places but not University. Private Universities has also been opened all this time.

Even primary and secondary Schools have been opened in some states but why not University? The government and ASUU have succeeded in incurring additional charges for the students like house rent and more. A year has been wasted already, Nigerian students can't afford more.

FG SHOULD ACT ACCORDINGLY AND OPEN OUR CAMPUSES WITHOUT HESITATION!
Signed;
Nigerian Students.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
Every death na COVID 19 cause am.

Another Cash-out

4 Likes

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by millionboi2: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
Ggbegem
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by tillaman(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
angry
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Elslim: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2021
Coro coro coro
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] REST IN PERFECT PEACE GREAT MAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Godpikin4real(f): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2021
Na wa 4 dis scamdemic ooo. So, anybodi wey die now na covid kee am.
RIP 2 him.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by kvngjesse(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2021
tutudesz:

Only VIP death makes the news round the world, are you are waiting to hear such news before you believe Corona Virus is real
Like guy

1 Like

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Rest in Peace!
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Space bookers on the thread of the dead, may simply be booking space with the dead!

Bite me.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Kingstanding: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
. We want Nigeria government to show the pictures and details of Covid19 victims as they are showing the pictures of Nigerians elite of covid19 death.

1 Like

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by visijo(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Calling him brother when u know he is deeply crushing on u is the botanical name for witchcraft.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by finudi: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Kai.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by blamingthedevil: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know if I should be happy or if I should be sad.

2 Likes

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Check my signature Please. Covid has done much w0rse
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Lolsssss I just dey laugh in Spanish.
So this people still dey see the rest of the country as mumu?
I blame them not, I only blame their supporters bcs them no say their supporters are gullible and easy to brainwash that's why they felt the rest of the country is as useless as their supporters.
This is the handwork of afonjas, afonjas are too gullible to my liking, easily to be deceived if not this useless govt won't HV thought about blaming every prominent death on covid-19.
Every death now is due to covid-19, amadioha and sango, we really need u guys to warm up, u guys HV a lot of work to do in the aso rock.
Pls help us visit the lifeless one in the aso rock
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Covid19 can still do more, he needs to channel it's energy to a certain geographical location and a certain coordinates...

Covid19 are you there?
When you get to Abuja and France, let me know

1 Like

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by OnlyDbest0: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Rest In Peace
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by BIGiJob: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2021
Sad
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by obi4eze(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2021
This is really a year of the valley. Just few days into the year and see the number of people that have died as a result of this disease.
Lord have mercy! We really need prayers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 16 Coronavirus Patients, Including British, Chinese & Polish / Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.