Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. (17386 Views)

Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub / Who's The Prettiest African Actress? / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by Hero(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2007
July 02, 2007.

Looks like Chris Brown may not be the gentleman that everyone thinks he is. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that a South African actress is claiming to have been in a brief scuffle with Brown - all because she refused to go to his hotel room.

According to a number of witnesses who spoke with MediaTakeOut.com, Chris Brown ran into actress Khanyi Mbau at the launch of The Real Goboza - a South African weekly entertainment show. And it was during that meeting that all the drama ensued.

Khanyi claims that during a conversation with Chris, the R&B singer grabbed her by the arm in an aggressive manner and asked that she go with him to his hotel room. The South African actress explains, "I tried to pull away but his grip was just too tight.”

That's when, according to the lovely actress, her manager came charging to the rescue. Mbau tells, "Malcolm [my manager] had to pull me away from Chris." But even then, the teenage singer wasn't finished with her. The actress adds, "Chris [still] asked if I was sure I did not want to come with him."

And MediaTakeOut.com discovered that this isn't the first public scuffle that Khanyi Mbau has found herself in recent months. The young actress, whom the South African press refer to as the "African Paris Hilton," was recently involved is a hotel brawl with her husband - African billionaire Mandla Mthembu. According to reports, the fight began when Khanyi's husband found some suspicious text messages on her cell phone.

Developing,

http://www.mediatakeout.com/7814/shocker_south_african_woman_claims_to_have_gotten_into_a_scuffle_with_chris_brown.html
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:53am On Jul 03, 2007
na wa ohhh. but sometimes people blackmail others undecided
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by chiogo(f): 2:13am On Jul 03, 2007
hmmm, i don't believe this story. when did he go to South africa? and how old is d lady in question since she's married?
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by nguage(m): 2:20am On Jul 03, 2007
I am not the biggest Chris brown. Its so obvious she is trying to get rich, I no blame am
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by chiogo(f): 2:25am On Jul 03, 2007
right? chris is only 18. what'd he be wantin' with d lady, a married one at that.
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by nguage(m): 2:25am On Jul 03, 2007
I am 18, if she sweet. why not?
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by chiogo(f): 2:29am On Jul 03, 2007
hmmm, na wa oh. not my chris breezy. he can't do dat. tongue
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by trendy(f): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2007
things dont fit in this story undecided
someone is lying
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by kellygirl(f): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2008
God help chris brown undecided undecided
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:12am On Feb 09, 2009
Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss can someone come clarify what I'm hearing oooo

like is this stale news or reoccurring gist like i heard he just assaulted someone else Possibly his Gurl Rhianna

Its unconfirmed sha. . .hence they both wouldn't be at the Grammys. . .

heard it over the radio like a copula hours ni oo

so whats the deal anyone?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by kaysie83: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2009
@Toyosi no be stale news, it happened on saturday night.

Heard he gave RiRi a black eye for giving him herpes.

http://bossip.com/82103/lapd-chris-brown-under-investigation-for-beating-woman-did-he-hit-rihanna/#more-82103
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by A40(m): 2:31am On Feb 10, 2009
Abajo!! no wonder they both missed the Grammies
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by ijeoma2619: 3:16am On Feb 10, 2009
for giving him herpes? but yes thats why they weren't at the grammys last night. There was a fight in his car after a pre-party that they attended. He turned him self in to police last night though.
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by hmm123: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2009
this is a lie, nywyz everyone still likes chrissiiee he z soo cute smiley smiley wink smiley wink
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by Zarina: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2009
first of all when did Chris come 2 Africa? kiss
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by hmm123: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
no one said anythin bout hym going to africa
we said rihhana was african durr
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by thando(f): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2009
chris came to SA some time last year, not to perform or anything like that but he was invited by Oprah as a youth ambassodor when she opened her school in Jorburg.yes apparently chris was very drunk and sexually assaulted khanyi her then manager and other people at the scene had to restrain him coz he just kept on insisting. khanyi pressed charges but her abusive, possesive billionaire husband forced her to drop charges.her then manager has confirmed this on national tv so many times even so recently after the news with Ri broke out. "go to jail chris, you unremorseful pig, I knew u were too perfect to be true"
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by dominique(f): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
so the whole thing happend last year and she's just coming out now . i smell a rat cheap publicity
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by xavier3(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
im not a chris brown fan but i think, she kinda looks like someone who would want to be with him as his groupie dan the other way around. may be she was d one doing the forcing and he the rejecting. i am guessing its just a publicity stunt by her to seek media attention, i am guessing if she was broke she would sued him since rihanna's case has created an opening to such stupid claims. besides the link stated she was in a row with her hubby over some text, i guess this kinda shows what she is
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by MrCrackles(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by Sweetthing(f): 2:27am On Mar 13, 2009
KHANYISILE MBAU is an attention seeker, finish 'n klaar. This girl has a borderline personatility disorder, so why believe her!

Infact, about 2 weeks she admitted that, her allegations were all lies: Shame on her for trying to disgrace Mzantsi girls. NXXXXXXXAAAAAA

http://www.sundayworld.co.za/swzones/sundayworldNEW/news/news1235850559.asp
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by Ifygurl: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2009
I don't believe it.
I think she's lying.
Re: Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. by olaomopo: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2009
hey all im new here.i want u guys 2 take me along.07033949487 mayowatobbie@yahoo.com,omomummy15@yahoo.av a nice weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) / Why Are Nigerian Female Comediennes Not Funny? / Linda Ejiofor Surprises 10-year-old Fan, Shows Up At Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.