Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Lost Count? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost Count? (1046 Views)

Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. / Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Count? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 03, 2007
Finally someone is really asking you. How many guys/girls have you slept with? Mine is above 50 prostitutes excluded
Re: Lost Count? by MILITIA(f): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2007
Please include the prostitutes and give us a total "head" count abeg! grin RECALCULATE OH!

Mo ti gba gbe sha oh! grin
Re: Lost Count? by drrionelli(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2007
@nimi-k:
Over how long a period, if I may ask?
Re: Lost Count? by adeboo(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2007
nimi-k:

Finally someone is really asking you. How many guys/girls have you slept with? Mine is above 50 prostitutes excluded

Oh ma goodness, egba mi.
This is hilarious - grin grin grin oko ashewo.

U make me laugh, but like the other person said- how many including the ashewos.
Re: Lost Count? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2007
dont ask me say ur own. I know i've been very active sexually but if ur from my part of Rivers State it isnt so far fetched. So talk ur own and stop asking questions.
Re: Lost Count? by drrionelli(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2007
There's really no need to be defensive, sir. It was just a question. My apologies for having compromised your delicate sensibilities.

Can we still be friends? (I trust that my asking that question is not considered out of line.)
Re: Lost Count? by MILITIA(f): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2007
drrionelli:

There's really no need to be defensive, sir. It was just a question. My apologies for having compromised your delicate sensibilities.

Can we still be friends? (I trust that my asking that question is not considered out of line.)

I am going to be like you when I grow old! What manners! Oh---what a perfect gentle man or lady! May my children be like you and not like me! Amen! Na you biko!!!!! cool
Re: Lost Count? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2007
@Militia
Amen to that.

@drrionelli something
Chillax, my sanity isnt fragile, and I was trying to sound pissed (jokingly) get it grin. Ok now answer the question will you angry
Re: Lost Count? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2007
grin grin 50 only,dats way too small, Tought u would have said 500, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lost Count? by ghengis(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2007
Threads like this get me sad; thinking about how bad i've been. I can't even count, I started wen i was about 16, her name was Shade, then there was patra, after which many more followed, Recently there's been Beyonce, Rihanna, Gabrielle Union,, did i mention the first was Sade Adu?
Re: Lost Count? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2007
You wish. So beyonce cheated on me ehn? Please oga can u tell me when u shagged her?
Re: Lost Count? by jgirl3: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2007
I can see we have enough Josephs cheesy in the house. Beyonce is too happy with Jay-Z to even let herself out to any of you. cheesy
Re: Lost Count? by minto(m): 2:00am On Jul 05, 2007
drrionelli:

@nimi-k:
Over how long a period, if I may ask?

If you need sincere response, this question must be answered because there were times you slept with somebody without realising you did while some moments were outrightly forgotten but then if you say as far as I can remember, I think I have,   just a moment pls, If you shag against the wall, touching the toes while sitting or standing, do you still count these as 'slept with'?because in these cases you did not actually sleep.I will be back.
Re: Lost Count? by ghengis(m): 3:00am On Jul 05, 2007
j-girl:

I can see we have enough Josephs cheesy in the house. Beyonce is too happy with Jay-Z to even let herself out to any of you. cheesy
you see, thats why i'd kept this to myself all the while. i know how much Beyonce loves Jay-z, infact i think she screamed his name one time while we were at it , she just can't help getting it from me.

(1) (Reply)

: Pest Or Predator / The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy? / What Effects Has Trust In A True Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.