Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited (10879 Views)

Don’t Blackmail Us, Get To Work, PDP Tells Buhari / Don’t Blackmail Cpc And General Buhari / CPC And ACN To Join Forces- Deal May Be Signed Tomorrow ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2011
honeric01:

SEUN MOVE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE TOO, DON'T BE A TOOL IN THE HANDS OF THE PDP.

I know you are under pressure from them, please don't be selfish seun, they are getting on you, probably threatening to close down your forum which is your source of income, believe in God, don't fear men.

I don't want to be seun at this time of the year lipsrsealed

Seun is already a confirmed PDP tool. No need to bother yourself as such about him. Front page or not, Nigerians now know the truth about this bluelabs shameless and cheap blackmail attempt.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by oluwabamis(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
If the process will be free and fair, then expect a re-run of the presidential election
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by ejunkie(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
Rejoinder to Buhari/Bakare/CPC Campaign Rebuttal

Blog Posted: 2011-04-01
1.  Bluelabs, the lawful holder of the copyright in the TransformationSong, have at no time published the song on Youtube and are therefore not subject to Youtube’s terms and conditions of service. As previously indicated, the Blue Labs video was posted on transformationng.com. Therefore, Blue Labs have at no time whether by actual or deemed licence authorised any person to use the Transformation Song.

2.  Even if the CPC claim their donor obtained the soundtrack from Youtube, Youtube’s Terms of Service provide in paragraph 6D as follows – “You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain thirdparty copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant YouTube all of the license rights granted herein.” AND THIS IS THE CRUX OF OUR GRIEVANCE!! Blue Labs never submitted the video to Youtube, is therefore not subject to their terms of service, and any user of their copyrighted material on Youtube infringes the Terms of Service of Youtube.

3. The maker of the video is irrelevant to whether or not the broadcast by the CPC on all its official e-channels constitutes infringement. The CPC for all intents and purposes is the broadcaster of the infringing video and is liable for its actions. It behoved upon the CPC Organisation to carry out due diligence before accepting such gifts from its supporters.

4.  The excuse that other people have used the Transformation Song is akin to saying ‘we have all at one time or the other stolen, why is it my theft that hurts you?’ It is an argument that cannot stand the test of even rudimentary logic. The song was designed to be a campaign song – had any other political personality or entity used the song since it was produced? Are any of the other alleged videos canvassing political support? Most importantly, how does thealleged presence of these other videos amount to a waiver of all enforcement action?
Bluelabs reserves its constitutionally guaranteed right to enforce its proprietary interests as it deems fit. 

No amount of intimidation, lies or threats from the CPC will bottle this up. They claim to have recorded phone calls, do the honourable thing, publish it. They have evidence, publish it simple! Enough with the stealing and the lies. Don't steal another mans sweat and spit on him as well.
http://buharistoleouridea.com/art.php?id=8
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by ejunkie(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
[size=13pt]

Rejoinder to Buhari/Bakare/CPC Campaign Rebuttal - http://buharistoleouridea.com/art.php?id=8[/size]
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by proudly9ja(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
BB team should not bother to respond again. Bluelabs should go to court if they think they have a case.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Innocent3: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
A Good Leader Must be Humble

Just accept the fact that BB stole it and apologize. Stop parading your self as a saint.

BB = HOLY THIEF!!!
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by debosky(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Weird . . . so the [b]BlueLabs site itself was registered yesterda[/b]y, same day the Buhari group probably got the supporter to take the ads down . . . . lol . . . what a coincidence

Permit me to ROTFLMAO!!! cheesy cheesy

And we are supposed to believe this is about 'copyright infringement' and not about politics. undecided

To even say 'Buhari stole our idea' when there is little or no evidence of Buhari actually authorising the infringement should be grounds for a libel suit against Bluelabalaba. cheesy
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by passyjango(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
In-no-cent:

A Good Leader Must be Humble

Just accept the fact that BB stole it and apologize. Stop parading your self as a saint.

BB = HOLY THIEF!!!

[size=36pt]A Good Leader must stand firm in face of trial and must not succumb to cheap blackmail. A Good Leader should be humble but not stupid[/size]
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by danjohn: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
passyjango:

[size=18pt]A Good Leader must stand firm in face of trial and must not succumb to cheap blackmail. A Good Leader should be humble but not silly[/size]

AMEN!!!
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by AlabaSlim: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
LUKE 6:31
And as ye would that men should do to you,do ye also to them likewise.
Jihadist osama binhari destroyed a democratic govt in d 80's & nw he is lookin 4 dat same democratic power al dese yrs,wel jus as he hasn't gutin it,he wil neva i ripit neva get it cept lyk 50 said he dies tryin.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Carlosein(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
if anybody feels their rights have been infringed, they should go to court and stop disturbing us with all these noise.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by kliffo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
Those expecting a run off in the Presidential election are in for a shocker. PDP will win this
at the first ballot. The battle ground is really in the South West, and I believe Jonathan will win
majority votes in the South West. I see him taking at least 60% of the votes in Lagos and not less
than 30% in Ogun, Oyo and Ondo. He will also win in the North Central. Sorry no run-off election.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by seedord247(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
kliffo:

Those expecting a run off in the Presidential election are in for a shocker. PDP will win this
at the first ballot. The battle ground is really in the South West, and I believe Jonathan will win
majority votes in the South West. I see him taking at least 60% of the votes in Lagos and not less
than 30% in Ogun, Oyo and Ondo. He will also win in the North Central. Sorry no run-off election.

when did they discharge you from Yaba Left
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^^
LWKMDO!

Abeg softly softly yab the guy na!
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Innocent3: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ideas Rule the World.
But, don't steal ideas just to rule Nigeria, PERIOD!

TEAM BB, YOU GOOFED!

BB = BDB = Buhari Deceiving Bakare

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by seedord247(m): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
Another In-becile enter. . . . . . . after 12 years of nothing you still wish to be leaving in that stinky dirty naija delta or what do you call it.

Hope you have not been bribe with 1 bag of rice. ode, monkey, baboon, Nigerian Waste product.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by kliffo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2011

@Seedord247 or whatever u call yourself, you are so infantile if u think its the 100 or so of
you that are campaigning for Buhari that will make him win the SW. Sadly most of u are not even based in the country,
some dont even know our political system and definitely will not vote. Get out on the streets and interact with the real
voters before you post. You will be shocked to knom that most of the Yorubas in Lagos are voting GEJ, not to talk of the SE and SS
Lagos residents that form the core of his support base. Be reminded that they make up over 40% of registered voters in Lagos.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2011
kliffo:

@Seedord247 or whatever u call yourself, you are so infantile if u think its the 100 or so of
you that are campaigning for Buhari that will make him win the SW. Sadly most of u are not even based in the country,
some dont even know our political system and definitely will not vote. Get out on the streets and interact with the real
voters before you post. You will be shocked to knom that most of the Yorubas in Lagos are voting GEJ, not to talk of the SE and SS
Lagos residents that form the core of his support base. [b]Be reminded that they make up over 40% of registered voters in Lago[/b]s.

And how did you come about this bogus 40% figure? Where you asked to state your tribe or state of origin during the last INEC registration?
I laugh in Mandarin when I see GEJ guys engage in self conceitedness.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
PDP desperation
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by kliffo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
9ijaMan:

And how did you come about this bogus 40% figure? Where you asked to state your tribe or state of origin during the last INEC registration?
I laugh in Mandarin when I see GEJ guys engage in self conceitedness.

Just a few more days and you will cry in pidgin or Hausa.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by seedord247(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
You better Hug the transformer when they announce the result. How do you even get access to internet self?
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by onyengbu: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
BB jihadists are all hipocrites!
Your team stole and was caught pants down!
At the begining of this thread, you were all shouting that the CPC denial should be on homepage.
Now, bluelabs have hit back and u want them to go to court?!!

No way!
I move a motion that seun should put this latest bluelabs rejoinder on homepage!

Bunch of hipocrites who will cry out their eyeballs on next sunday when the news of ayatollah's massive failure comes out.

Just wait till sunday. No coupist will ever smell enjoy elective position in naija again.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by AlabaSlim: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
[color=][/color]
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by kliffo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ seadogg, you are so uncouth. What happened to freedom of opinion. Must everything turn
to insults. The anonymity of Nairaland should not give you the license to display how ill bred you are.
Your picture indicates that you are probably a Boko Haram sympathizer, so you should explain how you have access
to the internet. Grow up please.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by AlabaSlim: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
I pray mk mehni of una dey aliv 2 c d gr8 & prusperus rain of SIR GEJ.chei sum go dn die b4 den.no b say pesin go kil una NO na say d shock of SIR GEJ gr8 rain go pierce mehni soul
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by AlabaSlim: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
I pray mk mehni of una dey aliv 2 c d gr8 & prusperus rain of SIR GEJ.chei sum go dn die b4 den.no b say pesin go kil una NO na say d shock of SIR GEJ gr8 rain go pierce mehni soul
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by JaaizTech: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
Much ado about nothing; Let them to go court rather than result to cheap publicity stunts. Their intentions to tarnish Buhari's image is so evident. Instead of tagging it "CPCSTOLEOURIDEA" (assuming their claims are right); they chose to use Buhari's name because of their secret motives.Afterall it is obvious from their statements that their previous contacts were all made to CPC and not Buhari, so why quickly tag Buhari along now.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by cold(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
I may have issues with Buhari on some grounds but in this case I don't think he has done any wrong.There are other videos accompanied with the song & the so called Bluelabs didn't raise any eyebrow until a fan of Buhari used it.This just doesn't make any sense.I'm all for justice,I can't be swayed by political leanings
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by reindeer: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2011
The desperation to tarnish Buhari by all means and bring him down to the level of GEJ just shows his rising popularity and the fact that PDP followers are very jittery of his rising profile.
Way to go General, Nigerians who are against all forms of corruption are solidly behind you.
BB2011!
Sai Buhari!
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by sam79(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
Nigeria is a country where thieves are kingmakers, celebrated, role models.
Nigeria has a dark future.
Re: Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited by dustydee: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
sam79:

Nigeria is a country where thieves are kingmakers, celebrated, role models.
Nigeria has a dark future.

Just as your own future is dark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Increases Saraki's Charges From 16 To 18, Case Adjourned To February 23 / Safety Compliance: LASG Seals 6 Lounges And Night Clubs In Ikeja / Constitutional Amendment: House Of Representatives Begins Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.