Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerian Election Monitoring Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Election Monitoring Website (1128 Views)

Google Recognizes Nigerian Election By Changing Logo / Easy Network/bandwidth Monitoring / New Election Monitoring Site Gathering Steam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Election Monitoring Website by ngpolling: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
This is to introduce
http://ngpollingstations.appspot.com,
This website allows you to locate the polling station and make comments about your observations and even upload pictures of the events.
Pictures that are uploaded will be displayed to the world through Picasa, The globally renowned picture sharing website
The sites layout has been optimzed for use with mobile phones and will be continoually improved during the elections to give users the ultimate usage experience.
All comments and queries on the site should be sent to ngpollingstations2011@gmail.com

we must make this election work!
Re: Nigerian Election Monitoring Website by talk2hb1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
Thumb Up
I really appreciate this, if you need ma assistance with working on it, I will be very much appriciated if you could just call me on 08064620491, my strength is PHP.
Re: Nigerian Election Monitoring Website by ngpolling: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Hello , Sorry for the late reply.
We will be needing all sorts of help, from technical help to constructive criticisms on the design.
The site was built in python and runs on Google App Engine.
The source code will soon be released on Google Code as open source

(1) (Reply)

Manage Your Entire I.T With One Device / A Good And Honest Web Designer Needed / UK Businesses With Nigerian Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.