Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Best 'diss' Track Ever - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best 'diss' Track Ever (1413 Views)

And They Said; Greatest Diss Track Ever? Listen To Vic O’s Song For Drake & Meek / Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? / Agree ? Hit 'em Up Is The Most Overrated Diss Track Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 'diss' Track Ever by bkoy: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
Diss tracks have been made all around the world. Which is the best diss track you've ever listened to?

Mine has to be HIT 'EM UP ----- 2pac[b][/b]
Re: Best 'diss' Track Ever by kay29000(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
Nas- Ether
Re: Best 'diss' Track Ever by BabaEleko(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hit em up and Ether~
Re: Best 'diss' Track Ever by kay29000(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
u have to choose one, but, if i was to give my top three disses ever, 1- nas (ether), 2 tupac (hit em up), and 3 canibus (2nd round knock out), They don't come harder than that. The artists put there ALL into making this tracks. And i am to add a little bonus, i would pick Mariah Carey's OBSESSED track aimed at Emine. I am not kidding, she destroyed em on that track (emotionally), so much that he had to make a 36 bar rap verse reply to her, a woman. It didn't get much airplay, and obsessed was getting massive airplay, lol!
Re: Best 'diss' Track Ever by Brisingr(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
gbensoun blegee
Re: Best 'diss' Track Ever by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hit 'em up was RAW, Like 2pac is more of a clown,If you aren't down with his team,It's a big ugly fvck you....

Jay z -- takeover (Nas)

jay z -- Super ugly (Nas )...he murdered nas

less,I forget that shyte he dropped on 50cent,"I'm bout a dollar, Wtf is 50cents ?
Re: Best 'diss' Track Ever by ife4luv21(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
distraction .... vector murder reminisce

1 Like

Re: Best 'diss' Track Ever by atilla(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Ether

Read the lyrics to that song first then ull understand

(1) (Reply)

Old Skool Jazz Album / The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. / Must See:photos Of 9ja Celebrities At OLD AGE Via @mp3malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.