Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. (13664 Views)

What Has GEJ Done To Lagosians ? / What Has GEJ Done For The South-South (Niger Delta) Region in Particular. / What Has Gej Done For Jos Crisis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by headtoto: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
We have been told how GEJ hasnt done anything for the past 12 years.

Fair is fair. What are the things GEJ hasnt been able to do within ten months of being in Aso Rock.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by babytoun: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you very much. I posted this in the BB fans thread for them to challenge but no serious challenge. I will post it here again for any BB FAN to pick holes if any.

WEDNESDAY, 30 MARCH 2011 00:00 OPEYEMI AGBAJE

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), a centrist, non-ideological “rally” has dominated Nigerian democracy since 1999. Having controlled the presidency, National Assembly and most state governorships and legislative houses for 12 years, it often has not acted as if it fully appreciates the weight of its moral and political responsibility! PDP can claim to be the party of national unity (evidently the bonds of power and money are deeper than tribe, tongue and faith!), economic reform and international acceptance. In the South-South, North-Central and South-East, PDP is the default party, and in the North, it is often the party of the mainstream establishment.

Ex-President Obasanjo reformed telecommunications; negotiated Nigeria’s re-acceptance into the international community and restored a sense of nationhood that dangerously tethered on the edge during Abacha’s days of terror. In his second term, Obasanjo assembled a strong economic team leading to the elimination of Nigerian foreign debt; pension reforms; banking consolidation; macroeconomic stability and strong fiscal management. He was less successful on social reforms with education, health and social infrastructure remaining sub-optimal and poverty endemic. Even though he eventually developed the right template for power sector reforms (Electric Power Sector Reform Act 2005), Obasanjo failed in its implementation. Umaru Yar’adua’s tenure recorded only one major achievement-the Niger-Delta amnesty.

The PDP’s greatest failings are the quality of democratic practice, shameful elections conducted in 2003 and 2007 and deepening of corruption in Nigeria. Fortunately for the party, its opponents cannot claim substantive qualitative difference as politicians cross from party to party opportunistically such that sensible voters have now learnt to evaluate candidates for political office on the basis of individual assessments. When President Goodluck Jonathan became substantive president in May 2010, just 10 months ago, I wrote “Memo to Goodluck Jonathan” in which I argued (consistent with opinions expressed by other commentators and newspaper editorials) that given the short time at his disposal, he should concentrate on limited priorities-power, electoral reform and Niger-Delta. On each of these, the president scores an A!

[b]He unveiled an excellent power sector road map designed to place the sector under private sector ownership and management; and executed it leading to expressions of interest from over 331 credible local and international investors. I will personally like Jonathan and Professor Barth Nnaji to conclude the implementation of this road map!!! Especially as his main opponents do not seem to understand what is required to reform the sector. In the short term, power production has reportedly risen to 4,000 MW. Current oil production figures of 2.6million barrels per day are a clear indicator of success of Jonathan’s Niger-Delta policy, (in spite of the activities of a strange “MEND” whose strategic objectives seem to tally with those of the “Northern Political Leaders Forum” (NPLF) rather than the Niger-Delta!!!) Jonathan appointed Professor Attahiru Jega INEC chairman and has conducted fairly credible elections in Anambra (where PDP lost) and Delta States. He provided every funding requested by INEC and freed up the political space, including by restoring ACN candidate Nuhu Ribadu’s AIG rank and permitting him and Nasir El-Rufai return from exile.[/b]

I do not know the point at which public opinion (or mass hysteria?) evolved into expecting Jonathan to solve in ten months all the problems of the Nigerian state accumulated over 5o years of independence, a clearly irrational expectation!!! But surprisingly Jonathan has recorded other successes. Education-new national secondary curriculum; highest budgetary allocation for education in 2011 budget proposals; a policy of establishing centres for entrepreneurial development in all federal universities; “Almajiri” education policy; and establishment of nine new federal universities; transportation-revival of rail systems; upgrading the Enugu airport to international status; achieving total radar coverage and US Category 3 status permitting resumption of direct flights; new terminal building at Aminu Kano Airport Kano; labour-new minimum wage and constitutional amendment on National Industrial Court.

Gas and Energy-”gas revolution” policy framework for leveraging gas for industrialisation; $3bn Oando/AGIP gas processing plant; petrochemical plant and several fertiliser plants in conjunction with foreign investors; refineries reportedly working at capacity and absence of fuel queues; roads-multiple ongoing road projects, including East-West and Coastal Road; citizens engagement on Facebook and proactive actions to rescue Nigerians in Egypt and Libya; revival of textile sector through government support; several industrial intervention funds for aviation, SMEs, entertainment, manufacturing, power etc; foreign policy-sensible diplomatic posture leading to strong roles in ECOWAS, UN and bilateral relations. Despite permutations, he united the PDP behind him trouncing the formidable Atiku Abubakar during the party’s primaries. In spite of severe provocations, he successfully navigated minefields during the Yar’adua vacuum and thereafter. He may yet deliver on important legislations-Sovereign Wealth Fund, Freedom of Information, and Petroleum Industry Bills and has already passed AMCON, minimum wage and money laundering/anti-terrorism bills.

Jonathan can claim to be the candidate of national unity, a federation of co-equal nationalities and national integration, freedom and openness, power sector reform, education and critical infrastructure. His major weakness is his party, but in spite of that, I think he is the sensible choice in these elections! I score him 7 for personal qualities; 6 on vision and leadership; 7 for policy platform and manifesto; 6 on economic management; 4 on anti-corruption; 8 for international relations; 8 on national unity and stability; 8 on democracy and institution-building; 7 for human rights, press freedom and open society; 6 for administration and execution and 6 bonus marks for his running-mate totalling 73 out of a possible 110 marks.

2 Likes

Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
The rightful question is:

[size=18pt]What has GEJ done since he has been in power or close to power?[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by babytoun: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Read the report above and attack it if you can.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2011
babytoun:

^^^^^^^^^^

Read the report above and attack it if you can.

There is no need for me to waste my time reading some "made to look good" bed time story . . . . .
GEJ has been in power for a while and nothing has been achived
When he came to power, how much do we have in reserve, now what do we have left.

GEJ broke record by spending how much to celebrate Independence from where most Nigerians are begging britain and america to colonize them all over again.

GEJ had the chance to make something happened in the power sector, but he has failed.

GEJ had the opportunity to appoint better people into power, but he has continued with the "it is your turn to chop, here is power"

I like the dude as a person and have nothing against him, but him as a leader, so far, he has done nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by headtoto: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
Fhemmmy:

There is no need for me to waste my time reading some "made to look good" bed time story . . . . .
GEJ has been in power for a while and nothing has been achived
When he came to power, how much do we have in reserve, now what do we have left.

GEJ broke record by spending how much to celebrate Independence from where most Nigerians are begging britain and america to colonize them all over again.

GEJ had the chance to make something happened in the power sector, but he has failed.

GEJ had the opportunity to appoint better people into power, but he has continued with the "it is your turn to chop, here is power"

I like the dude as a person and have nothing against him, but him as a leader, so far, he has done nothing.

Then scram from here and go do some other things.

He has done nothing, and i keep asking you - what are the things he hasnt done and you cant say.

Power sector - he should manufacture 1 billion megawatts in 10 months? or how has he failed? Build megawatt plants in one week from your teeth?

He had opportunity to install "better" people like who? Let us have your own list of the "better" people and their portfolios

Have you made any serious statement on what he hasnt done?
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by babytoun: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Fheemmy

How was your NECO exam?
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by DisGuy: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
He hasnt arrested or prosecuted anyone for the Halliburton/Siemens bribery scandal apart from efcc raiding their office to arrest the big breasted receptionist and secretary.

He hasn't said a word about the billions spent on NIMC seeing as half of the population do not have their identity card yet, its also included in the new budget! that's third year in a row

He hasn't probed or moved anyone after the purported NNPC audit, which revealed many leakages and ultimately that the nnpc is broke!

he called for an aggressive probe of the agriculture ministry sighting bloated contracts and some cabal feeding fat- Said Abba Ruma is still sipping champagne-no dam's have been completed since elebolo jonathan came in with his 7point agenda oga

he claimed to inherite many SA,SSA,SSSA, lady in waiting etc but he also inherited ministers if he can get rid of them why cant he get rid of those SSSSSAs?

he has not cut the over-bloated budget for his office, it looks like he is not a vegetarian like his former boss and his wife wants extra portions to maintain her madam stature who eat all the pies

the vp office is getting another 500million renovation AGAIN?!?!!??!

Specifically, the assessed duplicated expenditure proposals include a N500 million for the extension of Vice-President’s lounge at Aguda House; N400 million for acquisition, upgrading and furnishing of Vice-President’s Guest House also at Aguda House; furnishing of number two citizens Guest House at Asokoro, Abuja at N100 million.

this was done just some months ago, is johnny and madam so messy that it needs multimillion naira renovations with anti-allergy paint

he has not stop celebrating convicts, these are not 'alleged' criminals o these are people that spent months in prison - Alams, bode George and
even murderers who killed their own tribesmen just to kidnap oyinbo for money

he has not said a thing about the bombs in his home state he is like an Iraqi accustomed to the sound of gun shot

he has appoint dud ministers who have not been seen performing any serious govt function- mr murtala yaradua, who is the minister for environment, if his home town is dirty and used to oil fumes surely we cant all just get used to it

there are major, regional leaders that manufacture plastic etc but guess what he has signed a contract to import British bins just for Abuja up next otukpo bayelsa
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by MaiSuya(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
he PDP’s greatest failings are the quality of democratic practice, shameful elections conducted in 2003 and 2007 and deepening of corruption in Nigeria. Fortunately for the party, its opponents cannot claim substantive qualitative difference as politicians cross from party to party opportunistically such that sensible voters have now learnt to evaluate candidates for political office on the basis of individual assessments. When President Goodluck Jonathan became substantive president in May 2010, just 10 months ago, I wrote “Memo to Goodluck Jonathan” in which I argued (consistent with opinions expressed by other commentators and newspaper editorials) that given the short time at his disposal, he should concentrate on limited priorities-power, electoral reform and Niger-Delta. On each of these, the president scores an A!

He unveiled an excellent power sector road map designed to place the sector under private sector ownership and management; and executed it leading to expressions of interest from over 331 credible local and international investors. I will personally like Jonathan and Professor Barth Nnaji to conclude the implementation of this road map!!! Especially as his main opponents do not seem to understand what is required to reform the sector. In the short term, power production has reportedly risen to 4,000 MW. Current oil production figures of 2.6million barrels per day are a clear indicator of success of Jonathan’s Niger-Delta policy, (in spite of the activities of a strange “MEND” whose strategic objectives seem to tally with those of the “Northern Political Leaders Forum” (NPLF) rather than the Niger-Delta!!!) Jonathan appointed Professor Attahiru Jega INEC chairman and has conducted fairly credible elections in Anambra (where PDP lost) and Delta States. He provided every funding requested by INEC and freed up the political space, including by restoring ACN candidate Nuhu Ribadu’s AIG rank and permitting him and Nasir El-Rufai return from exile.

I do not know the point at which public opinion (or mass hysteria?) evolved into expecting Jonathan to solve in ten months all the problems of the Nigerian state accumulated over 5o years of independence, a clearly irrational expectation!!! But surprisingly Jonathan has recorded other successes. Education-new national secondary curriculum; highest budgetary allocation for education in 2011 budget proposals; a policy of establishing centres for entrepreneurial development in all federal universities; “Almajiri” education policy; and establishment of nine new federal universities; transportation-revival of rail systems; upgrading the Enugu airport to international status; achieving total radar coverage and US Category 3 status permitting resumption of direct flights; new terminal building at Aminu Kano Airport Kano; labour-new minimum wage and constitutional amendment on National Industrial Court.

Gas and Energy-”gas revolution” policy framework for leveraging gas for industrialisation; $3bn Oando/AGIP gas processing plant; petrochemical plant and several fertiliser plants in conjunction with foreign investors; refineries reportedly working at capacity and absence of fuel queues; roads-multiple ongoing road projects, including East-West and Coastal Road; citizens engagement on Facebook and proactive actions to rescue Nigerians in Egypt and Libya; revival of textile sector through government support; several industrial intervention funds for aviation, SMEs, entertainment, manufacturing, power etc; foreign policy-sensible diplomatic posture leading to strong roles in ECOWAS, UN and bilateral relations. Despite permutations, he united the PDP behind him trouncing the formidable Atiku Abubakar during the party’s primaries. In spite of severe provocations, he successfully navigated minefields during the Yar’adua vacuum and thereafter. He may yet deliver on important legislations-Sovereign Wealth Fund, Freedom of Information, and Petroleum Industry Bills and has already passed AMCON, minimum wage and money laundering/anti-terrorism bills.

Jonathan can claim to be the candidate of national unity, a federation of co-equal nationalities and national integration, freedom and openness, power sector reform, education and critical infrastructure. His major weakness is his party, but in spite of that, I think he is the sensible choice in these elections! I score him 7 for personal qualities; 6 on vision and leadership; 7 for policy platform and manifesto; 6 on economic management; 4 on anti-corruption; 8 for international relations; 8 on national unity and stability; 8 on democracy and institution-building; 7 for human rights, press freedom and open society; 6 for administration and execution and 6 bonus marks for his running-mate totalling 73 out of a possible 110 marks.

GEJ por fresident!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by efisher(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
The achievements are there and they speak for themselves. If you want to find out, visit the following sites and see for yourself:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jonathangoodluck

http://www.goodluckjonathanfor2011.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=705:my-achievements-in-2010-by-jonathan

http://twitter.com/JGoodlucktweets

Read through these webpages carefully and you shall find plenty. ENJOY
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by GuruD: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2011
What GEJ hasn't done is deliver on the promises he made to Nigerians.
1, He has failed to deliver energy, of course he can not manufacture dat much in 2 yrs but he has broken his promises and keeps shifting deadlines. He has shown a lack of understanding and leadership. i think he is entirely out of his depth moreso as he was handpicked for the job.
2, He has failed to fight corruption, Life around u is enough evidence of destructive forces of corruption.
3, He has failed to grow the economy. He has again shown his lack of leadership when he opened the local economy to all sorts of imports and yet campaigns on reviving the local economy.
4, He pays militants from his tribe more than he pays graduates. this shows he rewards crime over hardwork and honest living.
5, He has not done anything really dat i can see, no legacy, nothing to show he has been in office maybe except campaign posters.
Guys if u blive he is the man then y is he an OBJ stooge?

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by otokx(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2011
no electricity in most parts of Nigeria on the eve of election.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by DisGuy: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
is that GEJ with crude oil on his face grin
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by dayokanu(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
Noo.

Na Kiwi shoe polish and engine "hoyel"
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by headtoto: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2011
they cant even articulate their facts - I thought this thread would have ran into 60 pages by now- pages full of the sins of GEJ and what he hasnt done as a leader.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by DisGuy: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2011
more like you cant even defend his incompetency

those things listed are do-able withing 6months since you've been shouting only 1 year

Alabi Y'ello!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by GuruD: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
head_to_to:

they cant even articulate their facts - I thought this thread would have ran into 60 pages by now- pages full of the sins of GEJ and what he hasnt done as a leader.
What facts need articulation? the fact dat u dont have constant electricity, good roads, quality health care, growing economy, nothing at all. Yes, the coutry is not that bad, but an effective leader will make things better. should we praise a man for not taking us backward (read: stagnation) or for taking us forward?
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by rebranded(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
Like someone said in another post

If you feel GEJ has done well, then we wish your house is run the way GEJ has ran Nigeria.

RUBBISH POST!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by friedrice1: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by lionness(f): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2011
[b]1. Allowed wantom corruption: up to a shameful point of allowing Gbenga Daniel to become of one his political patriach.
2. Became an backside-kisser to the same people who didnt want him in power.
3. Turned on the SNG who saved him and who didnt let Turai eat him alive.
4. Finished the entire reserve of the country
5. Became the spokesperson for MEND
6. Ruined a beautiful opportunity to impress Nigerians for a complete year
7. Appointed incompetence all around him, and recently Bianca Ojukwu for some ministry set up for disapora relations grin
8. Timid, uninsipiring, a fake, unqualified, accidental, semi-illiterate (which is worse than been a illiterate) and totally a shame of a leader.
9. And yes, he has bribed every soul he could squeeze an envelope, even ACOMORAN, the okada riders association got some cash.
10. Failed to appear in an open debate, but prefered a complete interview, showing us this guy wont do what we want, but what PDP wants. A complete puppet of his Obj god father and the pdp scums.

GEJ should just go and die. He shouldnt waste 4 years of my life and my children destroying a country that doesnt have enough national time.
And to all his supporters, and especially to Debanj: Any candidate that bribes you, will screw you. I hope you know that.[/b]
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Jalal(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2011
@lioness u fierce o! But i agree wit all u said 100 PERCENT.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by BetaThings: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2011
EFCC filed charges in a suit number FHC/ABJ/M/340/06 filed on August 21, 2007 at the Federal High Court, Abuja. In the suit, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, was named as an accomplice in the N104million-money laundering case involving Mrs. Nancy Ebere Nwosu. The said money as revealed by EFCC then was on the order of Mrs Patience Goodluck, laundered into a First Bank of Nigeria account number 3292010060711 held in the name of Nansolyvan Public Relations Limited by one Hanner Offor. As a result, the EFCC’s affidavit used in supporting the suit’s originating summons, filed by the EFCC prosecuting counsel, Ofem Uket declared that:

Our investigations revealed that Mrs. Patience Jonathan, wife of the Governor of Bayelsa State, was the person who instructed one Hanner Offor to launder the said sum of N104, 000, 000 into the account of Nansolyvan Public Relations Limited with First Bank of Nigeria Plc (FBN), Niger House, Marina, Lagos.”
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by moshoodn(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Gbenge77(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
GEJ reeks of corruption.PATIENCE reeks of corruption.The NATIONAL ASSEMBLY reeks of corruption.state governors reek of corruption, in fact nigerian authorities are corruption personified.CANl NIGERIA SURVIVE?
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by MissEZ(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2011
All i see listed as GEJ's achievements are what he intended to do but has not accomplished.

In addition to that has he resolved the independence day bombing, in which he literally absolved Mend of blame even when they insisted that they were responsible for the bombing.

The Jos Crisis Nko? i dont expect GEJ to solve it, since it was an inherited problem, but his response to it has been almost non existent. Apart from saying sorry, what else has he done to see that the crisis is being sorted out. The report of the committee that was given to him had beautiful suggestions that had the potential to atleast alleviate the situation, what did he do with it?

Not only has lawlessness increased during his time, but now sef, dem no de fear because GEJ's slowness pass baba go slows own,

There is no need to talk too much cos the facts speak for itself. I am not a die hard BB supporter, infact i dont really support any of the candidates, but please lets be honest about GEJ's faults, the man has not delivered, especially in the area of human interest. I cannot stand his failure to respond to the loss of innocent lives in the country, due to his inability to grasp issues and act accordingly.

At this point, my attitude is Nigerians we deserve the leaders we get, to sit down and defend this mans mediocrity is a shame. We know may most likely win, ok o, no wahala, but can we be honest about his leadership abilities, which are almost non existent. Good intentions do not equal good result.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by moshoodn(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2011
This is so bad. .

For real!

Guys, we can't just spend the next four years in absolute uncertainty of the future, or live in sheer horror of being bombed!

I repeat, now is the time, the time to vote PDP outta power.

I'm neither sentimental or biased, i just want a change. .

Exchange rate has so been messed up almost everyone wish they were in the States, terrorism is on the rise everyday, and yet we still wanna vote the root causes?

Goodluck is just way out of the league of viable presidents. . . At least in my own impartial opinion.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by zeal500: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
i dey laugh ooooh!!!!! Gej indeed
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by DrummaBoy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
Nothing!
He has done not a thing!!

Are you satisfied?!!!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by sowetto(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
GEJ is d most trust worthy candidate. Buhari is out of touch with the current scheme of things in Nigeria
all he is talking about is how he is going to imprison people( his enemies)
jonathans biggest problem is pdp,
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by MissEZ(f): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
Saying that Jonathan is the most trust worthy of all candidates is subjective. Jonathan's biggest problem isnt PDP, his biggest problem is the fact that he is not knowledgeable enough to handle Nigeria, neither does he possess the leadership qualities to do so. Lets face it, this man is coasting on good will, the under dog who rose to power.

May the man who Nigeria votes win jare. All this election nonsense is tiring, esp since we dont know what these men plan to do when they get power. All i know is that Nigeria cannot survive another 4 years of what Jonathan has put forth so far. I dont even know who i am more scared of, the one who wont do anything, or the one who we know will do something, but are unsure of what he will do
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by fizokey(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2011
It's funny the things people come up with as reasons for not voting GEJ. However personal it may be, something tells me that even if in just 10 months he transformed Nigeria's economy to that of the U.S.A or that in 10 months he built several nuclear power plants with output capacity of 500,000MW or maybe, just maybe he started resurrecting 'THE DEAD' in addition to making Nigeria a winterish european-like weather (oh yes, the weather is too sunny because of Jonathan, ''I didnt get married on time because of Jonathan) some people especially on NL will still stop at nothing to persecute him bitterly not to talk of when he coughs or farts (it's upresidential because he's not human)

Okay, i have a proposal to my fellow numerous GEJ supporters please listen up. Let's sacrifice our votes for Buhari the 'saviour' and if after10 months in office he can't power up the entire country uninterruptedly for just a week, or transform our economy to match that of Saudi's then though i'm a christian, i will start my personal 'JIHAD' against you all.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by mbulela: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real / SERAP Sues Saraki For ‘paying Dariye N14.2m Monthly Allowances In Prison’ / VAT: Samuel Ortom Supports Lagos, Rivers In Case Against FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.