Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. (13681 Views)

What Has GEJ Done To Lagosians ? / What Has GEJ Done For The South-South (Niger Delta) Region in Particular. / What Has Gej Done For Jos Crisis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Autolord: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2011
[size=40pt]IN JUST 10MONTHS, STABILIZING THE PRICE AND AVAILABILTY OF FUEL IS ENOUGH FOR ME IN 10MONTHS, NOW I CAN USE THE AC IN MY CAR 24/7, FRESH AIR[/size]
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by LADEMINUS: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2011
*sighs** smh dis GEJ bois no go let person laff frm rest/
now facts

2006 obasanjo brought deregulation nd pms went to 120 nd was scarce '' u remeber obj statement dat dats just one bottle of star!
by deregulating he increased d price at d liftin points , reducing bunkering nd increasin foreign reserves. slowly d price dropped as d costly bunkered fuel got less atractive to bidders
2, yar adua went further, wen d qeues wldnt go he gave an open licence for anyone who wanted to import fuel dat banished d queues.

GEJ HAD NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT

GEJ ON NEDG SCAM PARLEY
'' I AM NT BIGGER THAN D PDP MY PARTYS INTEREST COMES BEFORE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!'' ewooooooo
''THE NIGERIAN TETIARY INSTITUTIONS ARENT BAD. IVE BEEN DERE AND BEEN TO THOSE OUTSIDE NIGERIA, WHAT THEY NEED IS NEW HOSTELS!!!!!, SHUOOOOOOOOOO
''I AM HER AS A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES I DIDNT KNW I WILL BE HERE!!!!!! na so person were de sure of himself de talk?
''THESE BOMBS ARENT BY MEND,I KNW MEND AND THIS IS NT THIER HANDWORK, after usind d opportunity to witch hunt ppl, south africa were e no even consign na im help us catch okah.nd we found out it was mend after all!!!!!! nd okah had gej nd his pa s number and was texting them!!!!!!

i de laff oooo
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2011
edicolove:

you have spoken well but you forgot to add that the bombings are a direct effort to sabotage GEJ. Imagine the boko aram people trying to sabotage GEJ just because he is not from the north and you tell me we should not be tribal. this is one reason believe me that GEJ will get a lot of votes. the north must show they are willing for us to come together as one. Buhari's campaign in the north was all about tribe and region and how do you think a typical niger delta person will see that. the crowds around him showing they support him because he is from their region. please if you guys want a balanced Naija, then we must be honest. these guys will come in again and take our resources and leave us in a bad state. Buhari is the worst of its kind because he is of the oligarchy that believes they are born to rule.

Actually that claim of sabotage is BASELESS . . .  the many people who have been killed are not just from the other side . . . even PDP has recorded victims. Trying to pretend the killings in Jos, in Bayelsa, Lagos, Abuja, etc are all acts of sabotage , is you simply not caring at all for the state of things in the Country.

Also, blaming this on Boko Haram is actually DISHONEST  . . . . we know that many of the bombings have been linked by the SSS to MEND. Boko Haram has remained relatively silent compared to MEND in the past year. In fact MEND has become so bold in the past year and the government does not seem able to curb the problem. The Kidnappings in the East do not seem to be going away either. It is almost as if nothing is being done. Jos remains a flammable situation. With recent discoveries of bomb factories in different regions, I think it is quite clear that the Government is not doing a good job at ensuring the security of the People.

There is no need to attempt a POLITICAL ANGLE at this because it is quite clear that those dying are not the politicians but ordinary Nigerians who are themselves struggling to make sense of the chaos.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by LADEMINUS: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2011
ediclove i know ppl dat joined d 20,000. just search OYES osun stae nd u will see it in every reputable media. nd pls dnt even say fashola did.nt hit such lofty heightsfor ur info LCC lekki construction company alone which is one road has over 10,000 jobs from bricklayas, traffic bois, painters, mechs,welders just name it. meanwhile i saw dantata nd sawoe on d 54bilion gej scam awarded airport road burying a 2million dollars worth crane cos dey were to lazy to remove it wen it fell into an excavation near federal housing in lugbe. u see thieves were u de support to give ur chikdren substandard child care nd bad roads mayb kill some just becos u voted them?
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by juliusczar(m): 12:28am On Apr 03, 2011
GEJ achievement was the appointment of Prof JEGA as INEC boss, unfortunately oh! fortunately the glory will reach him in the creeks as ex-president come may 29 INSHA'ALLAH  .
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Autolord: 12:31am On Apr 03, 2011
GEJ is right, even developed countries have good tertiary institutions and bad ones, infact the US classifies its great universities;harvard etc as the ivy league schools (Bigboys schools) or you didnt read well to pass JAMB and go to a good school, do you know how many great minded lectures are in Nigeria, what about convenant, ABTI etc, u cant afford it, ok do u think is everyone in the US that can afford harvard, yale etc in America, my guy development is a process, when Jonathan commissioned 1 university in each state u guys complained.Please what do you want? tell us what Jonathan should have done to improve the tertiary institution in 10months, wole soyinka schooled in Nigeria and bagged a Noble peace prize,
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Autolord: 12:33am On Apr 03, 2011
[size=40pt] FRESH AIR 2011 [/size]
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by LADEMINUS: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2011
autolord na uniben i grad, our medical complex get nly two main lectur theatres. our medial sch has been shut down cos of overpopulation.it took d former vc prof ANAO to.organise an endowment fund witb friends to give us street light. which university dem commision in each state? guy dont embarass urself. he PROPOSED A SCHOOL OF AGRIC IN D SIX GEO POLITICAL ZONES IS DAT AN ACHIEVEMENT??  even d sch he proposed for south west at ekiti has not been sited yet. dey are still dragging between eyin ekiti nd ikole ekiti. so when nd how was it flagged off without even layin a block. money just changed hands my broda. dose lies will go with him
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2011
Here are his achievements in the last 10 months:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-626786.0.html
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by vladimiros: 12:43am On Apr 03, 2011
Quaestion for BB fans

what if BB fails,

what now?

am neutral in this election
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Apr 03, 2011
vladimiros:

Quaestion for BB fans

what if BB fails,

what now?

am neutral in this election

What if he fails what? Just so you know . . . . I am not really what you consider a fan . . . I am more of a JONATHAN_AND_PDP_HAS_TO_GO_AND_BUHARI_IS_THE_BEST_TOOL_WE_SEEM_TO_HAVE_TO_HELP_GET_THIS_DONE supporter! Yes, we do exist!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by LADEMINUS: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2011
more classrooms nd standard equipment, better carrying capacity, with all due respects ukraine has abut 70med schs do u knw?half measures like todays election amount to nothing. if they had started laying d foundatuons of d university, people don de c jobs, power improve, prosecuted bombers etc i for c wetin use take criticise am? NO i hv notin against him like i know most ppl dnt. he is a nice gy bt DEFINITELY nt a leader. imagine a sittin president going to beg an excon for help. chei the presidency don suffer sha
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2011
@ babytoun

The way people chat utter rubbish is unbelievable

He unveiled an excellent power sector road map designed to place the sector under private sector ownership and management; and executed it leading to expressions of interest from over 331 credible local and international investors. I will personally like Jonathan and Professor Barth Nnaji to conclude the implementation of this road map!!!

What clunking rubbish!!!

Setting a road map is a highlight achievement?

Setting a roadmap that no one knows if it is feasible is rocket science?

I have never seen such junk in my life. This is the first time Nigeria is setting a roadmap that goes nowhere?

What clunking rubbish.

In the short term, power production has reportedly risen to 4,000 MW.

Has increased from what?

At what cost?

You want to feed us rubbish?

Current oil production figures of 2.6million barrels per day are a clear indicator of success of Jonathan’s Niger-Delta policy, (in spite of the activities of a strange “MEND” whose strategic objectives seem to tally with those of the “Northern Political Leaders Forum” (NPLF) rather than the Niger-Delta!!!)

What clunking rubbish!!!

What achievement? You did not use your brain to think MEND stopped because a local boy is in power?

Clear indicator my black arse!

We are not even going to go into the amount of millions of dollars that is going as underground bribe to militants in the region to keep things quiet until he wins elections.

Jonathan appointed Professor Attahiru Jega INEC chairman and has conducted fairly credible elections in Anambra (where PDP lost) and Delta States. He provided every funding requested by INEC and freed up the political space, including by restoring ACN candidate Nuhu Ribadu’s AIG rank and permitting him and Nasir El-Rufai return from exile.

What clunking rubbish!!!

Appointing a man to a position is now on of the greatest achievements of Retardeen?

F me! More evidence that this dunce has nothing to offer to Nigerians.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ThinkRait: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2011
One of the realisations I got from yesterday's postponed elections was the futility of the aspiration of Gen Buhari to effect meaningful change in Nigeria.

Everybody I spoke with didn't even know the name of the senatorial or house of reps member they intend voting for. They only came out to vote for whatever candidate Gov. Fashola's party presented. Someone actually asked me if Fashola was PDP or AC (please note: AC not ACN)

I assume millions of eligible voters are that ignorant.

My challenge with Gen. Buhari's aspiration is that he is only concerned about winning the Presidential elections, not really minding who wins the Governorship elections or who controls the National Assembly. With the Sai Shema, Sai Buhari shouts of the Katsina people and the Sai Wammako, Sai Buhari shouts of the Sokoto people, we can assume that one of the few seats the CPC may win is the presidency.

My question is: If CPC wins the Presidency and PDP controls both arms of the legislature, what happens to bills sent to the PDP legislature?
What can Buhari do if PDP bigwigs like IBB, Danjuma, Dangote and Obasanjo decide to incite their 'boys' to push for Impeachment of the 'intruder'?

Aside that, I have a few questions for Buhari (his NL campaigners may provide the answers if they want to)

Does Buhari have what it takes to prosecute Obasanjo and IBB?

If he does, can he honestly say Obasanjo's alleged corrupt practices started in 1999?
If no, why didn't he prosecute Obasanjo when he was head of state for 20 months?
Was he not aware of Obasanjo's forceful acquisition of vast farmlands in many states of the federation under the pretext of Operation Feed the Nation?
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Apr 03, 2011
ThinkRait:

My question is: If CPC wins the Presidency and PDP controls both arms of the legislature, what happens to bills sent to the PDP legislature?
What can Buhari do if PDP bigwigs like IBB, Danjuma, Dangote and Obasanjo decide to incite their 'boys' to push for Impeachment of the 'intruder'?

CPC is a small party with practically no power except that which the supporters give it ! The party does not have enough names to even take the senate or the house, if it had wanted to go for that instead.

It is really in the hands of Nigerians to decided if they will have a PDP-controlled NASS, and honestly, I hope we do not make such a mistake. If however, that turns out to be the case, then it would still be up to the people to decide what next.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ThinkRait: 1:18am On Apr 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

CPC is a small party with practically no power except that which the supporters give it ! The party does not have enough names to even take the senate or the house, if it had wanted to go for that instead.

It is really in the hands of Nigerians to decided if they will have a PDP-controlled NASS, and honestly, I hope we do not make such a mistake. If however, that turns out to be the case, then it would still be up to the people to decide what next.

Does that imply that we take one step at a time? Should the people rise against their elected legislators for deciding to carry out a constitutional responsibility?

Shouldn't robust scenario planning and foresight be a major attribute of every leader?
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:27am On Apr 03, 2011
HIS ACHIEVEMENT THAT I KNOW,

HE SHOWED US THAT ELECTION CAN NOT BE FREE AND FARE

HE HELPED FREED THE ACLAIM INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITY ARMED ROBBER

JAMES IBORI
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ThinkRait: 1:28am On Apr 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It is really in the hands of Nigerians to decided if they will have a PDP-controlled NASS, and honestly, I hope we do not make such a mistake.

A good percentage of Nigerians, especially in the North, are not tired of PDP. The Sai Lamido, Sai Buhari episode can attest to that. IMHO, they are simply unhappy that Jonathan is attempting to take their birthright.

I would love a situation where all politicians with a taint of corruption to their names, would be flushed out irrespective of their party.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 1:29am On Apr 03, 2011
ThinkRait:

Does that imply that we take one step at a time? Should the people rise against their elected legislators for deciding to carry out a constitutional responsibility?

Shouldn't robust scenario planning and foresight be a major attribute of every leader?

Are you suggesting that the constitutional responsibility of a PDP Controlled house/senate is to impeach a government, elected by the people, because  they(NASS --not the people) simply want to do so, even when no impeachable offence has been committed?

I don't believe any one leader can accurately predict which way the people will vote in any scenario, no matter how robust the planning. The best a leader, any leader, can do is find a way to work with those who are there to get the job done, and if that is not possible . . .  call on the people for help!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 1:31am On Apr 03, 2011
ThinkRait:

A good percentage of Nigerians, especially in the North, are not tired of PDP. The Sai Lamido, Sai Buhari episode can attest to that. IMHO, they are simply unhappy that Jonathan is attempting to take their birthright.

I would love a situation where all politicians with a taint of corruption to their names, would be flushed out irrespective of their party.

Well, it is not just in the North  . . . even down south, it seems many people are not really tired of PDP, and honestly, for someone like me, that is A'OK . . . I believe the people should be given what they want and if PDP is what they want, who is to deny them that. However, if PDP is not it, then the people will have to make this known at all levels.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by wumifab(m): 1:33am On Apr 03, 2011
I will state my point briefly cos am typing on my phone. The guys who has been able to list some incompetence about GEJ good job. Now let's start the trip.

1. The so called power supply improvement achievement of Jonathan is a fluke, firstly no new power plant has been built in 4 years. All the projects that are been completed today are products of earlier administration so he cannot take credit for that. Many projects that started then just got completed now.

2. Before now in bayelsa, he was able to run a N70 Billion naira govt account to zero in 18 months while he was governor with his wife involved in several money laundry scandal (probably for him cos he's to dull to execute such himself). Now as president, our ECA (excess crude account) now Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF) of over 40 billion dollars when Obj left and around 30 billion dollars when Ya'adua died is now about 300 million dollars. This should enter Guinness Book of world for the most reckless spending of all time.

3. Mr. President has also been successful at depreciating the naira. For the last 7 or so years, the dollar has revolved around N148 to N150 but GEJ pulled a big stunt of sending to it to around to about N157 - N160 even at the height of global melt down, the naira was stable. What an "achievement" to a looser called president.

4. About complete radar coverage, haba! Na ten months ago they sign the contract? This were project initiated by Ya'adua. Does GEJ have the mental aptitude to think up such?

5. Before Ya'adua died, budget for 50th anniversary was well below N10 Billion, but one of GEJ's first achievement was skyrocket it. Money they scratch hin hand.

6. ", establishment of nine new federal universities" are we talking about the universities that some are yet to have locations like the one in Ekiti or the ones no funds have been release for their take off. New universities my foot! This is just political junk, simple campaign gimmick. I don't have a problem with new universities but I have a problem with leaving the ones we have to rot. If he was really sincere, why not establish and also restore our existing one. 'Am not talking about an instant turn around but a show of commitment to improving them. He gave UI N 5 billion, not that it's bad or too much but go to UI and see the mess they are making with the money. Just painting structures when labs are dying for new equipment. Oh! It GEJ, the man that cherishes the act of throwing money around without follow up.

7. "transportation-revival of rail systems", Mr. Poster, Jonathan didn't initiate this project, Ya'adua did.

8. "refineries reportedly working at capacity, " Kai! Don't let workers of kaduna or PH refineries hear they fit shot you. They are far from full capacity.

9. ", citizens engagement on Facebook" O jebi! His mates in Finland are making 1mb per second internet access a fundamental human right and we are hear wallowing in MTN 1/2kilobyte per second lol. Am sure all that is posted is by someone else cos we all know he doesn't have the mental strength for such.

10. "revival of textile sector through government support, " Ya'adua gave about N200 Billion (i hope an correct about the figure but you can look it up) to revive the textile industry but what did GEJ do? He opened the port allowing importation of textile. How can the 'revived' companies face china's competition. Even some US firms gave closed down in the wake of Chinese industrial revolution. Baseline, he just came to sink Ya'adua's noble effort.

11. ", foreign policy-sensible diplomatic posture leading to strong roles in ECOWAS, " if your strong means not been able to proffer any solution or even help in Ivory Coast crisis with civilian death toll rising daily yet the chairman of ECOWAS. Then I will be strong when my next door neighbor is dying of asthma and am busy throwing maybe, a rave. He as ECOWAS chairman has not even imposed one single sensible sanction.

12. "Sovereign Wealth Fund, Freedom of Information, and Petroleum Industry Bills and has already passed AMCON, minimum wage and money laundering/anti-terrorism bills."
SWF Bill - Signed (with next to empty account)
FOI Bill - On his table gathering dust.
PIB - May never be signed
AMSCON - Signed, Finally one achievement or was the bill also a product of Ya'adua?
Minimum Wage - Passed
Money Laundry / Terrorism Bill - Passed, no bi them
Bi the thieves wey dey carry money commot. Let him as his fellow culprit of a wife.

13. NECO results have been in it's worse state since its commencement in 2000. Am not surprised though if GEJ can not come for a debate (NN24) without getting the expo ahead of time. Why should I be surprised about mass fail and immense craze for expos in schools prior to exams.

14.  He's even so dumb he failed woefully an open book exam (BON debate) referring us to ministers when questions are asked.

Guy we need to see the marking scheme you used for your assessment in the post.

Oooops! My hand don tire. More dey, but have got to stop here.

At least we know Clinton dreamed of the White House after shaking JFK and Obama spoke at length about his vision in "dreams of our fathers". What will clueless GEJ say ", I never knew I would be where I am today". When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

@Poster; May your lfe be run the way PDP has run Nigeria in 12 years or how GEJ has ruined Nigeria in 10 months. I hope you said amen. PDP umllera (ooops Umbrella) will sink this time and we will write a new story. Buhari / Bakare 2011 for president.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by daphil: 1:39am On Apr 03, 2011
@ ThinkRait, so what are u insinuating? That we should continue like this? If we continue like this, this nation will crash. People have been pushed to the wall and are at the verge of reacting/revolting. sad
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Genius100: 1:42am On Apr 03, 2011
Guys, it is instructive to state that we cannot have a rational debate without facts. If everyone is making stuff up, we will just be running around in circles. Ribadu is my candidate but the fact is that a lot of people are being grossly unfair to Jonathan. The question is what could Jonathan have done in 10 months that he did not do? People crying about electricity, please get real. Jonathan is not God and cannot perform the miracle of 24 hours electricity in 10 months.

Here is my take. Jonathan could have done much better with his appointments. Besides Aganga and Jega, I really can't think of any other great appointment he's made. If I were Jonathan, I would have appointed Ribadu to a position of high influence when he came back from exile. It is a travesty that we have the likes of El Rufai, and Donald Duke in the country and Jonathan has not seen it fit to use them.

Besides this, he could have better managed the excess crude account. He also should have strengthened the war on corruption. Everybody and their mama know Waziri is a joke.

To those crying about not voting for Jonathan because he's a PDP member, please get real. The political parties in Nigeria do not have differing philosophies and there is no conclusive proof that they are not as corrupt as PDP. That's like saying people should not vote for Buhari because he was a military man and the military is responsible for most of our woes in Nigeria.

All in all sha, I hope Jega can give us a free and fair election so the will of the people can come to pass.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by ThinkRait: 1:47am On Apr 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Are you suggesting that the constitutional responsibility of a PDP Controlled house/senate is to impeach a government, elected by the people, because they(NASS --not the people) are simply want to do so, even when no impeachment offence has been committed?

I don't believe any one leader can accurately predict which way the people will vote in any scenario, no matter how robust the planning. The best a leader, any leader, can do is find a way to work with those who are there to get the job done, and if that is not possible . . . call on the people for help!

It is common knowledge that opposition-controlled legislatures all over the world, armtwists (or attempts to arm twist) the sitting executive.

Democracy does not necessarily deliver the best results, it delivers the results of lenghty negotiations and political arm-twisting.

My concern is that Buhari thinks he can do it alone. A PDP controlled legislature can legally frustrate his efforts. That is why I think his strategy of focusing more on winning the presidency is faulty.

As for calling on the help of the people, you and I know how docile Nigerians are. An evil politician can readily whip up religous and tribal sentiments and Nigerians would start seeing one another as enemies.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Apr 03, 2011
ThinkRait:

It is common knowledge that opposition-controlled legislatures all over the world, armtwists (or attempts to arm twist) the sitting executive.

Democracy does not necessarily deliver the best results, it delivers the results of lenghty negotiations and political arm-twisting.
Political arm twisting is not what you described there -- you cited actual impeachment and that is not common, since the constitution stipulates that can only happen in a situation where an offense has been committed and it is not even a 1-2-3 process.

ThinkRait:

My concern is that Buhari thinks he can do it alone. A PDP controlled legislature can legally frustrate his efforts. That is why I think his strategy of focusing on more on winning the presidency is faulty.

I don't see this at all. Ofcourse he has to focus on winning the election --- like I said, CPC is not a powerful house that can do it all. The group already tried at an alliance with ACN, and we know how that went. I am not certain where you get this picture that the man believes he can do it all alone -- I believe it is more the case that he has no choice but to go and hope for the best !
ThinkRait:

As for calling on the help of the people, you and I know how docile Nigerians are. An evil politician can readily whip up religous and tribal sentiments and Nigerians would start seeing one another as enemies.
Well, that shouldn't stop any government, in my opinion. Yes, Nigerians are docile, but there is a significant portion who know when to stand up, and in the right situation, I believe the few can rally the many to stand. What I believe people need is a leader to call them to take a stand . . . Yes, Nigerians ar majorly docile, but so were Egyptians, and Libyans until the right leaders showed up and called on them to take a stand.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by userlist(f): 1:59am On Apr 03, 2011
I'm amazed at Nigerians for supporting ineptitude. (GEJ)
Let face it:
1.  When Alesiamegha was stealing Goodluck folded his hands and just watched? (impossible)
2.  What was his achievement as deputy governor? None
3.  He lied when he said he spoke to Yar'udua on numerous occasion when he was sick (we are all witness)
4.  His wife is as corrupt as any big corrupt person in Nigeria (remember 2 EFCC cases)
5.  No balls, remember how Turai caged him before and after he became acting president
6.  Remember how security officials took over Abuja airport.
7.  He was in-charge of the committee that looked after power generation during Yar'udua (as minister)
8.  Said MENDs are not terrorist
9.  Received Bode George with open hands
10. He said Babaginda is his mentor
11. OBJ is his Godfather
12. Tony Aneni is his Godfather
13. EFCC/ICPC is dead under his watch.
14. Halliburton/Siemens/Julius Berger scandal hasn't been giving priority
15. Hasn't done anything about the bomb blast all over the country
16. External reserve depleted under his watch
17. Excess crude oil account depleted under his watch
18. Agreed to a debate but chickened out in the last minute
19. Uduahan is a wanted man in England but GEJ make sure he won his re-election
20. Almost all known rouges in Nigeria today is a friend to GEJ
21. He said power problem will be a thing of the past in December 2010 (now shifted to 2015)
22. GEJ doesn't know how many percent of the budget has been implemented
23. Igbinedion is charged with corruption but GEJ right hand man is Igbinedion's deputy
24. He sent Orubebe to South Africa 6mths. to see orka before the independent bomb blast
25. Patricia Etteh/Farida Waziri given national award by Goodluck Jonathan
26. Called south west political leaders bunch of rascals
27. Junket around the globe with too many aids (no wonder our reserve is no more)
28. During Yar'adua we had 60 plus advisers and assistant now GEJ added about 57
29. He made his Senegalese tailor and his wife hair dresser personal assistant
30. Bribed those that voted for him during the primaries with $7,000 (multiplied by 2000 + people)
31. Refuse to bring those bad eggs that prevented him from becoming acting president
32. Yar'udua's signature was forged on the supplementary budget (nothing done till date)
33. Yar'udua's security vote was stollen during the saga ( nothing done till date)

Nigerians Please Think before you vote
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by jmaine: 2:46am On Apr 03, 2011
userlist:

I'm amazed at Nigerians for supporting ineptitude. (GEJ)
Let face it:
1.  [s]When Alesiamegha was stealing Goodluck folded his hands and just watched? (impossible)
2. [s] What was his achievement as deputy governor? None[/s] In Nigeria, what do deputy governors achieve, they mostly seem like figure heads. so this is a cheap mudslinging attemp cos all the performing governors have their names in Gold , the deputy seem to be just mere
3.  [s]He lied when he said he spoke to Yar'udua on numerous occasion when he was sick (we are all witness)[/s]    Say something better, maybe you were referring to the deceitful Abuja imams  tongue.
4.  His wife is as corrupt as any big corrupt person in Nigeria (remember 2 EFCC cases)
5.  No balls, remember how Turai caged him before and after he became acting president
6.  [s]Remember how security officials took over Abuja airport.[/s]     Were the security personnel not Nigerians and was it not the same political gameplan to ensure Yar Adua Governed us even while stoned dead, gosh
7.  [s]He was in-charge of the committee that looked after power generation during Yar'udua (as minister)[/s]     So he should create 50000MW out of no where abi
8.  Said MENDs are not terrorist
9.  Received Bode George with open hands    Well the PDP elite messed up with this trash celebration of disgrace
10. He said Babaginda is his mentor

11. OBJ is his Godfather    Ribadu can tow same line in the nearest future also
12. Tony Aneni is his Godfather
13. [s]EFCC/ICPC is dead under his watch.
14. Halliburton/Siemens/Julius Berger scandal hasn't been giving priority[/s]   When he came into power People like Aondoakaa and Ibori were hounded like the crook they were
15.Hasn't done anything about the bomb blast all over the country
16. External reserve depleted under his watch
17. Excess crude oil account depleted under his watch
18. Agreed to a debate but chickened out in the last minute
19. Uduahan is a wanted man in England but GEJ make sure he won his re-election
20.[s] Almost all known rouges in Nigeria today is a friend to GEJ[/s]  The CPC is currently harboring Muhammed Abacha and Burba Marwa while Ribadu is currently romancing Tinubu. So tell me more.
21. He said power problem will be a thing of the past in December 2010 (now shifted to 2015).  Na today.  cheesy   anybody remember the ever 4th mainland Lagos Bridge manisfesto. Politicking in Nigeria na wao. But he has a clear road map power revamping
22. GEJ doesn't know how many percent of the budget has been implemented          Quite shameful to me also
23.[s] Igbinedion is charged with corruption but GEJ right hand man is Igbinedion's deputy[/s]  Fashola is performing well but Tinubu is diverting 25% of Tax payers money in Lagos, so. . .
24.[s] He sent Orubebe to South Africa 6mths. to see orka before the independent bomb blast[/s] Useless
25. Patricia Etteh/Farida Waziri given national award by Goodluck Jonathan
26.[s] Called south west political leaders bunch of rascals[/s]    He made a mistake with this cos all politician including himself are rascals more so Buhari also known for his rascality as well
27. Junket around the globe with too many aids (no wonder our reserve is no more)   
28. During Yar'adua we had 60 plus advisers and assistant now GEJ added about 57
29. He made his Senegalese tailor and his wife hair dresser personal assistant
30. [s]Bribed those that voted for him during the primaries with $7,000 (multiplied by 2000 + people)[/s]       Silly cheap rant to hype Atiku sore defeat
31.[s] Refuse to bring those bad eggs that prevented him from becoming acting president[/s]        This is not a tyranical regime but democracy, only Buhari can leave his job to chase shadows, don't you notice how the once powerful Turai with the aid of the " Am born to rule clique" is now leading a quiet life. why not allow her face her family
32.Yar'udua's signature was forged on the supplementary budget (nothing done till date)

Nigerians Please Think before you vote

Better points left behind.

People saying that the Osun State Government provided jobs for 20,000 people after 100days in office are big jokers. where Osun get that kin money from, have you ever being to Osun lately or do you guyz even know where it's location before posting hilarious arguments  . fashola will not even tell you he has provided jobs for 20,000 people . Na wao  for una.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On Apr 03, 2011
a) In Nigeria, what do deputy governors achieve, they mostly seem like figure heads. so this is a cheap mudslinging attemp cos all the performing governors have their names in Gold , the deputy seem to be just mere

No really . . . . he did serve as Governor for almost 2 years after serving as Deputy Governor, so is it cheap mudslinging to expect he had had something done during that period . . . . after 6 years of siting as deputy and learning of what the job of Governor entails--- that is what deputy Governor's at least do, right?

b) Were the security personnel not Nigerians and was it not the same political gameplan to ensure Yar Adua Governed us even while stoned dead, gosh
Actually that is not true because Jonathan actually had a hand in that game plan . . . we know that now, as he stepped in to halt the calls for impeachment of Yar adua!

b) So he should create 50000MW out of no where
He promised Nigeria he would create 6000MW. Is it too much to expect he would deliver that then? If he could not do it, why did he make the same promise again for April 2011 which, again he did not deliver on?

c) Well still subject to debate but the PDP elite messed up with this trash celebration of disgrace
No, it is not subject to any debate. Jonathan has shown himself the same as the others. That Bode George was seen at his campaigns already closes whatever debates you may have going there. Unless you are waiting to see Jonathan Goodluck naken with Bode George before it hits you . . . lol

d) Ribadu can tow same line in the nearest future also
But we are still on Goodluck and his relationship with Obasanjo, someone Yar adua tried to go after during his time.

e) When he came into power People like Aondoakaa and Ibori were hounded like the crook they were
No they were not! Nigeria was still recovering from they we-know-who-cabal-members-are syndrome. You ought to ask yourself instead where Aondoakaa is today, and how come a wikileaks cable revealed this administration tried to help Ibori.

The CPC is currently harboring Muhammed Abacha and Burba Marwa while Ribadu is currently romancing Tinubu. So tell me more.
Again, we are on finding those HIDDEN achievements of Jonathan . . . . we discuss others on another thread . . this is for Jonathan!

g) Fashola is performing well but Tinubu is diverting 25% of Tax payers money in Lagos, so. .
Again, can we please focus on Jonathan here . . .
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by jmaine: 3:20am On Apr 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Actually that is not true because Jonathan actually had a hand in that game plan . .  . we know that now, as he stepped in to halt the calls for impeachment of Yar adua!

Ma , i can now confirm you argue just to stay alive. without that, it seems something bad might happen to you   undecided . Did you confidently post the above.  embarassed .

Kobojunkie:

Again, we are on finding those HIDDEN achievements of Jonathan  . . . . we discuss others on another thread . .  this is for Jonathan!

Kobojunkie:

Again, can we please focus on Jonathan here . . .

All i did was highlight the fact that some point he raised were empirically present in the other preferred choice candidates that have being alluded "Saint" status.
Technically being a common denominator among all Presidential contenders renders it null and void to be a puncher to Jonathan.
cool
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by adino(m): 3:35am On Apr 03, 2011
My people please vote wisely. There is a great influx of voters for Durosinmi etti of the labour party because he was one of the greatest backers of a cowardly Fashola, so Oga Tinubu refused him nomination and gave his wife the senate ticket. Do not forget that Sossan the deputy govenor and Mamora also lost their tickets because of their support for Fashola.
If only I reside in Lagos central, my vote will definitely go to labour party. Please, every eligible voters in the house vote for the LP guy, do not dash Tinubu an undeserved vote.
ACN has chosen to be an autocratic party just like the most feared and notorious PDP. Personally, I will vote for Ganiyu Solomon for senate (ACN), and LP or CPC for House of Rep (Faleke the ACN guy is a Thief), G.E.J for president, Fashola for Governor (I forgive the coward for refusing to decamp to LP Or any other party other than PDP) and LP or CPC for the House of Assembly.
My people, Fashola will either not perform this 2nd term or he will be impeached if he tries to perform, because all the candidates of ACN for L.A.H.A are tinubu stooges and Ass lickers. If you truly love Fashola and want him to perform then vote for Durosinmi etti of the labour party for Senate (I wish I were at Lagos central) and Labour Party for all house of Assembly positions. Since all of Fashola supporters that were denied ACN tickets ran to Labour Party for cover only for the cowardly Fashola to rebuke Lp in a public campaign as directed by his gods.
In this election, let us vote for candidates and not political parties since all the parties are just the same, let us join hands together and remove the most feared and notorious PDP and ten disgrace other politicians who think they are godfathers.
In as much as I hate PDP, my vote is on G.E.J since Ribadu is a farce and BB though okay but will lose the election as the G.E.J vision is unstoppable.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 3:35am On Apr 03, 2011
jmaine:

Ma , i can now confirm you argue just to stay alive. without that, it seems something bad might happen to you   undecided . Did you confidently post the above.  embarassed .

All i did was highlight the fact that some point he raised were empirically present in the other preferred choice candidates that have being alluded "Saint" status.
Technically being a common denominator among all Presidential contenders renders it null and void to be a puncher to Jonathan.
cool

Yes I did confidently post that  . . . . And yes, lets focus on the issues that count. This is on Jonathan's record, not on that of willy-willy or lagbaja!

P.S. Even if arguing is staying alive for me, what business of yours is it? Are you going to tell me how YOU think I should run MY life or something? Why not FOCUS your energy more on making whatever point you can, more effectively? I mean spend that energy on that and not on my person or my choices please!!
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by jmaine: 3:42am On Apr 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=14pt]Yes I did confidently post that [/size] . . . . And yes, lets focus on the issues that count. This is on Jonathan's record, not on that of willy-willy or lagbaja!

Sadly Interesting . . .will come in when another erratic "out of point post" is raised again. . make i allow you take your nourishment (argument) to the fullest . i shouldn't be seen to be obstructing someone else right to existence  cool . .  Lady, you can now take the stage. food is ready and is served . ROFLMAO ala Junkie style  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba / N35000 Wage Award: Labour Gives Govs Ultimatum, 61 Million Nigerians To Get N1tn / Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.