Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. (13678 Views)

What Has GEJ Done To Lagosians ? / What Has GEJ Done For The South-South (Niger Delta) Region in Particular. / What Has Gej Done For Jos Crisis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Demdem(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2011
ChinenyeN:

First of all, this is Nigeria, where nothing gets done. Secondly, 10 months of presidency is no where near enough to make any sort of major accomplishment, because government is stuck in a perpetual state of unwarranted bureaucracy.

Infact let me help you. Odechukwu once told us in recent weeks that 4yrs isnt even enough to do any significant thing. that its too short.

PDP--------- POWER TO THE PEOPLE grin grin grin grin
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Gbenge77(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2011
Poster,Gej is only good at being ceremonial.He has absolutely no clue as regards solving the myriads of challenges nigeria is facing.Presidency goes beyond wearing 'resource control hats'.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 4:41am On Jan 29, 2012
ChinenyeN:

First of all, this is Nigeria, where nothing gets done. [size=13pt]Secondly, 10 months of presidency is no where near enough to make any sort of major accomplishment, because government is stuck in a perpetual state of unwarranted bureaucracy. [/size]

Howse about 17 months? Still  not enough?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
This is the worst president ever. There is nothing that the average nigerian will be proud of in Jonathan.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2012
diluminati:

This is the worst president ever. There is nothing that the average nigerian will be proud of in Jonathan.

The man is a bloody fooool!

I told you all right from time before the election. He is too stewpid to be a President and he cannot inspire even a child with diarrhea to shyt. I said it that he is too dull and slow to be inspirational. He has Zero in ratings for inspiration! Minus 5 for intelligence.

And yet people voted for him over Ribadu and Buhari.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Demdem(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
The retardeen himself.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Beaf: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2012
Vultures. grin
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Demdem(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
Liars grin
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
Still would like for us to compile a list since it has been 17 months.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Rorhymes(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2018
Sagamite:

No 1, he has hardly done anything of note out of the tons of things that need to be done in Nigeria. Even his supporters cannot summon anything when you ask them. Some run when you challenge them to state why they suppport him (e.g. Beaf) and some give lame rubbish about his achievements. There are several things that can be done in 6 months, talkless of 10 months.

No 2, whatever pathetic rubbish/little they can summon that he has done "that is good" is completely irrelevant when weighed or juxtapose to what he has done or refused to do "that is bad". He is a completely useless and unprincipled man.

I judge leaders by 2 things:

1) Competence - Intelligence, knowledge, leadership, pro-activity, achievements, inspirationalism etc

2) Intentions - Are they out to do good? Do they put the nation first at most times? Are they honest? What is there track record? etc

The Silverback Gorilla fails on both terms and is inferior to the other main candidates on both.

On competence, he himself has admitted (revealed in wikileaks) that he is not capable of the job. His supporters can not come up with anything he has done in 10 MONTHS out of the plethora of things that can be or need to be done in Nigeria.

His judgement is so poor, if he is any more stewpid, I think they would have to water his brain. I have seen him at TV interviews and he is as slow and has boring as they come. He cannot inspire starving monkeys to be excited about a banana plantation when released into it. He was totally liverless when some cabals were running Nigeria whilst our President was dying and probably not lucid. He and his wife's public utterances are of educated illiterates. The dumbo was even saying he plans to build an airport in every state in Nigeria. Even ordinary Nigerian college students in Western countries on NL could give multiple reasons why that was a stewpid idea. He has no achievement till date anyone can point to. His rivals have achievements, are inspirational, pro-active and intelligent.

On intentions, I can not trust a Gorilla (that calls himself PRESIDENT) that will send his wife and Minister to join in the fanfare of welcoming someone convicted of corruption in a corruption-destroyed society. Then a Gorilla that now invited the convict to discuss elections is not fit to be President. I can not trust a Gorilla that prevented EFCC from arresting Uduaghan when he briefly lost his immunity because he needs his help in Delta State for the presidential elections. I can not trust a Gorilla that has not brought anyone to court after ONE YEAR for the Halliburton bribery despite people haven been convicted in the US and have also confessed to bribing Nigerian officials, even though the names of the officials have been provided to him. I can not trust a Gorilla that is already in power but yet calls IBB (a known criminal) his father. That is a Gorilla that will lead Nigeria for the next 4 years with Business as Usual for corrupt people. His rivals are more clean and have better intentions.

What kind of Human being wants to vote for such a man?

More about Silverback Gorilla:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-626786.0.html

Hello Sagamite. Just stumbled on this post its been a while. I'm just wondering what your views are now on the present state of affairs and if you still agree with your previous position
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Rorhymes:

Hello Sagamite. Just stumbled on this post its been a while. I'm just wondering what your views are now on the present state of affairs and if you still agree with your previous position

Hi, mate.

Thanks for the enquiry.

My view of the present state of affairs was already coincidentally predicted by myself 2 years:

https://www.nairaland.com/2797178/unemployment-leaderships-selfishness-agony-depressed/1#40941673

When black idiots vote for fools, they get what they deserve. Including being sold like cattle in Libya.

I warned repeatedly that the Cretin of Otuoke was the dumbest thing ever and people should kick him out in 2011, but despite 2 better options (Ribadu and Buhari), they voted for the reeetard who destroyed the country.

Four years of black gold bonanza that led to our highest budgets ever was all squandered and looted using private jets of pastors.

A pure looting garlour of goats eating yam, reserves depleted and squandered, with destruction of institutions and moral fibre. To the point a crass market woman can be emboldened to go to court to lay claim to $30m dollars she cannot explain.

As I said in 2015:

"You will all pay for this grave mistake.

The way it is now, the prospects for majority of the youths in the near future is bleak and your kids will also be products of a failed education system as there is no money to fund anything well.

Nigeria is back to square one and we have to start rebuilding from scratch again like we did in 1999.

Remember: It is far easier to destroy than to repair/build.

The jobs of the youth today is not to enjoy but to work hard and build for the youths 2 generations away.

Your lives, hopes and future (in regards to enjoyment and ease) as been destroyed by GEJ."

It is time to suffer! And Nigerians are suffering.

As for present adminstration, they have a serious challenge in their hand. They have to build everything from the ground up again (as I said 2 years ago "from scratch"wink. Every fibre of the public life was reeking with corruption including judges. Nothing works.

As I said: "It is easier to destroy than build".

The economy was based on capital from crooks, who then used it to hold on to power and continue their crookedness. The likes of Emeka Offor were labelled "business moguls". Someone that probably cannot spell "university".

When you close these thieves looting tap, the economy will inevitably suffer. People do not know how to do things the right way as companies never saw it as a feasible way before. Investors want to see how the change pans out first so they withold on high risk investments.

Motherfuckers will lose jobs and suffer.

As I famously said, Buhari has great intentions but I never trusted his intellect or competence, and he has not proved me wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/2132222/former-dictator-better-choice-than/6#30484386

That said, he was a far better and the right choice between the two in the 2015 elections. Otherwise, middle-class Nigerians would be eating from bins today with the way PDP was looting the country to stupor.

2 Likes

Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Bizibi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sagamite:

Hi, mate.

Thanks for the enquiry.

My view of the present state of affairs was already coincidentally predicted by myself 2 years:

https://www.nairaland.com/2797178/unemployment-leaderships-selfishness-agony-depressed/1#40941673

When black idiots vote for fools, they get what they deserve. Including being sold like cattle in Libya.

I warned repeatedly that the Cretin of Otuoke was the dumbest thing ever and people should kick him out in 2011, but despite 2 better options (Ribadu and Buhari), they voted for the reeetard who destroyed the country.

Four years of black gold bonanza that led to our highest budgets ever was all squandered and looted using private jets of pastors.

A pure looting garlour of goats eating yam, reserves depleted and squandered, with destruction of institutions and moral fibre. To the point a crass market woman can be emboldened to go to court to lay claim to $30m dollars she cannot explain.

As I said in 2015:

The way it is now, the prospects for majority of the youths in the near future is bleak and your kids will also be products of a failed education system as there is no money to fund anything well.

Nigeria is back to square one and we have to start rebuilding from scratch again like we did in 1999.

The jobs of the youth today is not to enjoy but to work hard and build for the youths 2 generations away.

Your lives, hopes and future (in regards to enjoyment and ease) as been destroyed by GEJ."

As for present adminstration, they have a serious challenge in their hand. They have to build everything from the ground up again (as I said 2 years ago "from scratch"wink. Every fibre of the public life was reeking with corruption including judges. Nothing works.

The economy was based on capital from crooks, who then used it to hold on to power and continue their crookedness. The likes of Emeka Offor were labelled "business moguls". Someone that probably cannot spell "university".

When you close these thieves looting tap, the economy will inevitably suffer. People do not know how to do things the right way as companies never saw it as a feasible way before. Investors want to see how the change pans out first so they withold on high risk investments.

As I famously said, Buhari has great intentions but I never trusted his intellect or competence, and he has not proved me wrong.

That said, he was a far better and the right choice between the two in the 2015 elections. Otherwise, middle-class Nigerians would be eating from bins today with the way PDP was looting the country to stupor.
mtcheeeeew!!!!
Well,your messiah just made middle-class eat from the bins and we will correct that rubbish mistake some of you.......
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew!!!!
Well,your messiah just made middle-class eat from the bins and we will correct that rubbish mistake some of you.......

Atiku for 2019! grin

I hope to be buying you in Libya soon.

I need some free hands on my farm in Sagamu.

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Bizibi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sagamite:

Atiku for 2019! grin

I hope to be buying you in Libya soon.

I need some free hands on my farm in Sagamu.
very funny!!!
Maybe you don't know what party primaries mean.....
Supporting an old man from diaspora....
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bizibi:
very funny!!!
Maybe you don't know what party primaries mean.....
Supporting an old man from diaspora....

The same part being ran by GEJ, Fayose and Wike?

The same one that selected Secondus as chairman?

You expect them to come up with a credible candidate?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you didn't find it funny before, abeg start laughing now.

If it is not Atiku, it would Mama Piss for president! grin
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Bizibi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sagamite:

The same part being ran by GEJ, Fayose and Wike?

The same one that selected Secondus as chairman?

You expect them to come up with a credible candidate?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you didn't find it funny before, abeg start laughing now.

If it is not Atiku, it would Mama Piss for president! grin
u can write whatever u want to write,you live over there so u can say your grandpa is doing wonderfully well on the economy and security, maybe the Benue and nc incident is okay by you but your savior is going back to wherever he came from.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bizibi:
u can write whatever u want to write,you live over there so u can say your grandpa is doing wonderfully well on the economy and security, maybe the Benue and nc incident is okay by you but your savior is going back to wherever he came from.

As I said, I am looking forward to buying you.

That is if you don't die of dehydration on your way or of drowning.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Bizibi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sagamite:

As I said, I am looking forward to buying you.

That is if you don't die of dehydration on your way or of drowning.
hahahahaha!!!! What a sycophant!!!!!
Goodluck!! And always remember to greet your grandpa in aso rock fr us.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by baralatie(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Demdem:
Liars grin
you still dey so
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Rorhymes(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sagamite:

Hi, mate.

Thanks for the enquiry.

As I said in 2015:

So what is the way forward? I don't agree he was a better choice though. So much was stalled and alot of the previous administrations recommendations are being implemented. Removal of subsidy to name one. I think he was not the best man for the job (but hey we can agree to disagree). It is good we have all had a taste of him, now we can drop the funny idea that fighting corruption is the most important thing for a president.
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by vicadex07(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
lionness:
[b]1. Allowed wantom corruption: up to a shameful point of allowing Gbenga Daniel to become of one his political patriach.
2. Became an backside-kisser to the same people who didnt want him in power.
3. Turned on the SNG who saved him and who didnt let Turai eat him alive.
4. Finished the entire reserve of the country
5. Became the spokesperson for MEND
6. Ruined a beautiful opportunity to impress Nigerians for a complete year
7. Appointed incompetence all around him, and recently Bianca Ojukwu for some ministry set up for disapora relations grin
8. Timid, uninsipiring, a fake, unqualified, accidental, semi-illiterate (which is worse than been a illiterate) and totally a shame of a leader.
9. And yes, he has bribed every soul he could squeeze an envelope, even ACOMORAN, the okada riders association got some cash.
10. Failed to appear in an open debate, but prefered a complete interview, showing us this guy wont do what we want, but what PDP wants. A complete puppet of his Obj god father and the pdp scums.

GEJ should just go and die. He shouldnt waste 4 years of my life and my children destroying a country that doesnt have enough national time.
And to all his supporters, and especially to Debanj: Any candidate that bribes you, will screw you. I hope you know that.[/b]

chai
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by baralatie(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sagamite:

Hi, mate.

Thanks for the enquiry.

As I said in 2015:

how time work wonders sometimes
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Rorhymes(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
baralatie:

how time work wonders sometimes

Truth be said we have all come to know and see that Mr President was not what we hoped, thought and felt. It was also refreshing to give change a chance and to realize that the grass always *Looks* greener on the other side.
This time not only am I pvc ready I will be very vocal
Re: What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. by Sagamite(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Rorhymes:

So what is the way forward? I don't agree he was a better choice though. So much was stalled and alot of the previous administrations recommendations are being implemented. Removal of subsidy to name one. I think he was not the best man for the job (but hey we can agree to disagree). It is good we have all had a taste of him, now we can drop the funny idea that fighting corruption is the most important thing for a president.

He was by far the best and only choice out of the two.

You would be eating from bins if the Cretin of Otuoke was allowed to continue. You have no clue how reetarded that moooron was. The looters loved him so much because they knew the cretin could do nothing and has no interest in doing nothing. I bet it was his obese market woman wife that was even managing some ministers and most likely even him.

That cretin is the daftest head of state we have ever had.

Please never say "recommendations" again. What is an achievement about recommendations? What is hard about recommendations?

Recommendations, plans and announcements were the tools used by, and still used by, stupid Nigerian governments to manage the morale and support of the masses; and deceive them.

They make stupid grand announcements and cretins start getting excited and saying "we are progressing". It was a tool I saw the Cretin of Otuoke's government use repeatedly while looting the country dry.

I don't want to hear recommendations, I want to fcking hear achievements, completions, actual cost, contracted firms, benefiting interests, strategy, plans, milestones and fcking budgeted cost. You will never hear the first 5 from corrupt arsewipes like the Cretin of Otuoke's government.

Fighting corruption was the fcking most important thing in 2015, mate. It was fundamental.

Those in the know already labelled us "Fantastically Corrupt". International publications could not even hold back anymore, and keep demonstrating any diplomatic decorum, that they publicly started labelling the Cretin of Otuoke an "Dumb" and "Corrupt".

I, PERSONALLY, have been to that Deizani's London estate agent's, Adeyemi Edun, office in King's Cross office. (With my own physical body, not a Sagamu spiritual thing)

I have been there, met the guy (with the huge pimples on his face) and we chatted briefly. The office is like a former apartment turned into an office. At the stairway leading upstairs (on the right, just 6 walking steps from the front door), at the top of the stairway first junction, the picture that faces you are pictures of Adeyemi Edun with GEJ and Mama Diarisgodooo. No be "Dem say", I saw it with my own fcking korokoro eyes. That was part of his marketing to the corrupt. GEJ was in some green polo top in the picture.

This guy was not only buying for Deizani, he was a personal estate agent for the Nigerian corruption circle. They were fcking looting the country dry and I was saying it here. Now we are paying for it.

What is the way forward? As long as many of us cannot afford to be in politics or manage the politics, then the option you have is to always vote for the best options they people with the power put forward.

If we had voted for Ribadu when Tinubu put him forward in 2011, we would not be here today.

In 2015, Buhari was by far the better option out of the 2 poor options.

In 2019, if hypothetically anyone has an option between Buhari and Athieku, then chooses Atiku, then they need to be shot.

Preferably, better options than the 2 would be put forward in 2019. I doubt PDP would bring a good option though. APC is at risk based on the option of PDP. PDP bringing a very bad option is the only way Buhari can win in 2019, and the PDP is very capable of providing horrible candidates.

I repeat, in 2015, there was nothing more important than fighting corruption. It was fundamental after the Cretin of Otuoke!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west / LAGBUS Crashes Into Four Cars On Lagos Island / Probe Uncovers Massive Fraud In Youwin Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.