Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (43980 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by setobaba: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Good morning,

I’ve been thinking and watching on this for few months now, I notice my wife is no longer the damsel I met and dated. She will be 35 in few months, and we had only two kids together, so why she suddenly start looking older than that age is what I don’t know. I’ve seen ladies and colleagues of her age group still killing and rocking it, and going with the trend of fashion and lifestyles, No my wife won’t try to take fashion serious anymore. She will just wear any random cloths, not minding the occasion. You all won’t understand me on this, as In she use to be in line with all these before we had our first child. She’s not going through any stress, we living okay enough to be well fed.
So what’s happening?? Men, do you also feel like this? I mean those married for 5-10yrs and over.

A story of a young man who got married 11yrs ago

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by lahp(m): 12:24am On Jan 20, 2021
grabs chair to sit and listen to the elderly

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Godada(m): 12:29am On Jan 20, 2021
angry

Have you had a chat about this with her?

Take her on a shopping spree and get her stuffs to spice up her looks.

Enroll her in a gym and exercise with her make we nor hear say gym instructor dey exercise her kitty for you

317 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by lahp(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=Godada post=98239882] angry

Enroll her in a gym and exercise with her make we nor hear say gym instructor dey exercise her kitty for you[/quot

manchi e b like u follow up xvideos oh

41 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by jchioma: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2021
I will.advise you look at it from a positive point of view. It's called the vicissitudes of life. She has had to bear and surmounted several challenges and changes to her life, family and society; Accept her and do everything you can to cheer her up. Be the man she met and loved.
At 35 yrs, she still a youth in the Nigerian context, where no one wants to be regarded as "old", forgetting that everyone will grow old someday and die if they are even lucky to live long

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 20, 2021
This is why there are sidechicks, make use of one or stop complaining.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2021
Relationship/Marriage is a talking thing,

#TalkToHerAboutIt

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by felong(m): 1:07am On Jan 20, 2021
undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Stress can make u look older or weight gain
Encourage her to take a lot of rest and if she is adding too much weight which is another reason to look older then enrol her in the gym.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 20, 2021
Godada:
angry

Enroll her in a gym and exercise with her make we nor hear say gym instructor dey exercise her kitty for you
dem dey forbid am if op dey exercise with Im wife?
Gym instructor is not a must
Common for ur wife to run for thread mill I'm go come dey hire gym instructor?
Na wao cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by doggedfighter(f): 1:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Did she become too churchy and 'spirikoko'.?

This can be a factor too

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by internationalman(m): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Godada:
angry

doggedfighter:
Did she become too churchy and 'spirikoko'.?

This can be a factor too

You guy advise people here like they are white people...

Ned Nwoko will not have an issue like this to deal with..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by doggedfighter(f): 2:02am On Jan 20, 2021
internationalman:

You guy advise people here like they are white people...

Ned Nwoko will not have an issue like this to deal with..

Are you saying money could be an issue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Originalsly: 2:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Bro.... listen to yourself.... after 11 years of marriage only a few months ago you noticed your wife has aged.... and is not fashion conscious as before marriage. Is it you?......or she that just returned from the Moon?
Women go through changes after childbirth.... are stressed .... and even more stressed if the husband is not spending a whole lot more time helping out in the home. Were you? With family come responsibilities and maturity. Her priority is family.... you shoild thank goodness she is grounded and not twittering around as a fashionova while neglecting your kids. As the trendy husband... why not clothes shop for her? ... and take her out to flex? Doing this often can lessen her stress.... and slow down her aging process.
But how about you?..... you believe you are still youthful and up to date in fashion? Stop putting down your wife and pulling down your marriage.

319 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Wahala

Oga, I want to believe it is stress.
How often do you service her jajina it relieve a lot of stress you know..

Most importantly talk to her about her dress sense if you're worried and also help with chores.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by tobechi74: 3:08am On Jan 20, 2021
You are not inserting (enough sperm ) life inside her

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Mikester: 3:09am On Jan 20, 2021
Whatever you feel about her, let her know. Stop assuming she knows. Relationships should be based on communication not assumptions.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by addictiv(m): 5:49am On Jan 20, 2021
You don't need a gym instructor or registration to workout. There are tons of workout routines available on YouTube. All u need is a laptop /tablet and good data.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Op, What is the Age difference between you and your wife??

This will give us a hint on the Advice you seek!!

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by femi4: 6:34am On Jan 20, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

I’ve been thinking and watching on this for few months now, I notice my wife is no longer the damsel I met and dated. She will be 35 in few months, and we had only two kids together, so why she suddenly start looking older than that age is what I don’t know. I’ve seen ladies and colleagues of her age group still killing and rocking it, and going with the trend of fashion and lifestyles, No my wife won’t try to take fashion serious anymore. She will just wear any random cloths, not minding the occasion. You all won’t understand me on this, as In she use to be in line with all these before we had our first child. She’s not going through any stress, we living okay enough to be well fed.
So what’s happening?? Men, do you also feel like this? I mean those married for 5-10yrs and over.

Discuss with her, not nairalanders. That's the mistake of this generation couples. You communicate less yet want changes to take place.

Cheating starts from the mind, don't think what I think you ll start to think o

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by ThundrCork(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2021
She's too comfortable. Marry a second wife, when the second begins to get too comfortable, follow it with a third wife.

You only live once.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by helinues: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Is your wife a full time house wife?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by ThundrCork(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Its inevitable. Thats if he isn't already nacking a side chick. when you start nacking different peckus, thats when comparisons begins to spring up
femi4:
Discuss with her, not nairalanders. That's the mistake of this generation couples. You communicate less yet want changes to take place.

Cheating starts from the mind, don't think what I think you ll start to think o

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2021
grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Gentle0wavez: 7:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Pray to God to give you insight on what is wrong then solve it.
I BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Kobicove(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2021
She's probably less concerned about her appearance now due to other things she has on her mind like taking care of the house and the kids... undecided

Introduce some competition for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Womanizer(m): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

You fúcked the woman for 11 years and still expect her to look the same?

If you drive a car for 11 years will it still be the same as the day you bought it?

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Learn to accept her as she is. The time for glamour and fashion is limited. It is good that a sensible wife recognizes her strengths of the moment (or maturity, responsibility, nurture) and utilises them, rather than attempt to revive old strengths that have passed away. A good wife has more responsibilities to fulfill than being showcased to make your friends jealous; like we did when we were teenagers and everyone wanted to date the stunning cheerleader; or whatever the Nigerian equivalent is. Would you like it more if she spent more time gumming and dressing up than looking after your children? Looking after children no be beans, I must confess.

Anyway, by now, after 11 years of marriage, you should have been comfortable with her looks. I would have advised that you marry a hot new lady as second wife to show off since it seems to mean so much to you, but that would not be a good reason, nor would I endorse marrying a second wife if your relationship with the first is not at a mature, accepting stage. Especially since, with your penchant for going after beauty, you would be too partial to the new wife, neglecting the hardworking first one.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by paulolee(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2021
sit her down n talk to her, if she doesn't listen, jus arranged one of ur friends to visit with his arranged girlnfriend and the a lady would be the same age range with ur wife, she would dress hot n sharp...
afer the visit you use the lady as an example and talk to her again, a little may change except she be chronic deeper life or chosen member
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Michelle55: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Originalsly:
Bro.... listen to yourself.... after 11 years of marriage only a few months ago you noticed your wife has aged.... and is not fashion conscious as before marriage. Is it you?......or she that just returned from the Moon?
Women go through changes after childbirth.... are stressed .... and even more stressed if the husband is not spending a whole lot more time helping out in the home. Were you? With family come responsibilities and maturity. Her priority is family.... youbshouod thank goodness she is grounded and not twittering around as a fashionova while neglecting your kids. As the trendy husband... why not clothes shop for her? ... and take her out to flex? Doing this often can lesson her stress.... and slow down her aging process.
But how about you?..... you believe you are still youthful and up to date in fashion? Stop putting down your wife and pulling down your marriage.
God bless you!!

32 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2021
What the bleep happened to talking to her before coming here to read the opinion of random strangers

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo) / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.