Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. (3546 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Images of God, Jesus, Angels And Satan In Various Books/Pictures / Who Do Christian Worship - God, Jesus Or Their Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2011
God/Jesus should settle his dispute with Satan b4 preaching love as the greatest commandment.

Jesus should save Satan first before thinking of saving human beings, because he is merciful and peaceful, loving God.

After-all Satan is part of heaven, even an arch Angel. Why care about us been save, if you don't care about your Arch Angel, we are ordinary human beings, and we have

also disobey you the way Satan disobey you. But you claim you are having mercy on us, we want your mercy to be pass to the Satan.

why fight a war with an Arch Angel? why not calm the situation peacefully.   After defeating Satan, God/Jesus continues punishing Satan by sending Satan to hell fire to suffer.

This dispute has been existing even before  the world and Adam and eve was created, I think is time for them to settle there dispute, so that evil will be remove from this world.

God/Jesus please Forgive Satan and close hell fire.

1 Like

Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by KunleOshob(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2011
Abeg which one be 'Ark' angel again
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Sweetnecta: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Kunleoshob; he meant arch angel.

the christian says lucifer, was the arch angel, who rebelled against god/jesus [according to trinity].

by this rebellious act, arch angel, is no good anymore, but became the devil.

the same devil who tempted/took god/jesus [into gruesome trials].

the op is saying if jesus is so loving why getting killed for low level sins committed by man, but the single big time sin of his former arch angel he has done nothing about it?

what kind of low grade kindness is that?

help the hardcore so that the lukewarm criminals can see you as truly the voluntary lamb. otherwise, it is a fiction.

We know that Allah in the Quran says He will punish Satan, and those who follow satan's footsteps.

personal responsibility is expressed in the Quran.

if the bible of the christians differs from what torah and quran say about personal responsibility ans connection to God, then jesus should it by

forgiving satan, and even forgiving Adam and Eve, hence the original sin stigma on mankind.

i'm sure if he actually get killed to save the likes of hitler, mussollini, etc and even ariel sharon then it may begin to make sense. anything else is unacceptable. maybe you commission a new version of the bible to address this.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by KunleOshob(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2011
@sweetnecta

Must you always bring your islamic religion which is riddled with even more faults and inconsistency than you claim for christianity into every topic Trinity is not biblical, it was introduced to the church by the catholic church and most christians don't equate Jesus with his father. That aside I am not sure of the biblical basis for Satan being an arch angel, I am yet to come across any scriptures affirming this either. I believe the theory is based on mis-understanding of scriptures. People make the mistake that satan is lucifer were as there is no biblical evidence for this. Lucifer was in fact a former babylonian king who fell from grace.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
Am pretty sure the OP is high on smoked beans
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Sweetnecta: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
@kunleoshob; i'm happy that you find faults with some christian beliefs, about Angel and Devil, then Trinity.

The above aside, there isn't a time that it is possible that i separate myself away from Islam. it is not just a religion, but  the way of worship and  way of constitution for cradle to grave guidance. i do not know of any single fault in this religion of mine. so show us one clear fault from the many faults you have of Islam, if you are sincere.

my question to you in the previous post, above is about 'forgiveness' which the christians taut so much about Jesus. that was also the question in the oped. you seem to ignore it, thinking it will go away, instead brought about the misspelling 'ARK' instead of Arch.

abeg answer the question, instead of playing english professor since you responded to the op first among the pool of christians here.

what will do to explain the 'forgiveness' or lack of it?
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Sweetnecta: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
how is ondo_boi sure about what he said?

he saw the op or he is just making it up about 'smoked bean'?
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2011
ondo_boi:

Am pretty sure the OP is high on smoked beans

Bro I am fine, I never smoke.

Let's believe in what each one of us want to believe without trying to impose our truth, We will have a peaceful life.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by satani22: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
satan my master is not has power as the kristian god. they are miles apart and can not settle their fight
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2011
satani22:

satan my master is not has power as the kristian god. they are miles apart and can not settle their fight

With God all things are possible. God has the power to settle there dispute. and Unite the world.

The suffering, hardship we are facing in this world is way too much, There has been dispute all over the world, because of Jesus/God dispute with Satan.

There is war every where, because of God/Jesus war with Satan.

We are pleading to you God/Jesus, if you are real and your bible story is real, we want you to save Satan 1st, b4 you could attempt to save us.

I request every christian to pray to God Jesus to Save Satan, Because I Believe once Satan is save we human being will be save.

God/Jesus should lead by example, show your love to Satan by forgiving Satan.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2011
I cast out evil spirit away from this thread. . .lucifa, nairaland is not your home, IJN get out of here.
Sweetnecta:

how is  ondo_boi sure about what he said?

he saw the op or he is just making it up about 'smoked bean'?
I swear I could perceive the smell of "smoked beans" from this thread,
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
God/Jesus Africa has faced the highest suffering from your dispute with Satan, From Slavery to poverty.

Christian Religion has dominated in Africa. Africans are praying everyday, but it seems you ignore Africans. We are only been compensated by the religious leader. That we have another life, after death,  how do we believe this? You have never shown us any proof. So there fore we want your dispute with Satan to be settled.

Chinese, Japanese, Koreans,  they do not believe in you Jesus, but you keep blessing them.  Africans praise your name in the morning afternoon and evening. You still decide to ignore us. God/Jesus is that unfair?

God/Jesus it seems you have been ignoring Africa as a continent. You visited this world 2000 year ago, why did you wait after 1800 years before your news of coming to the world came to Africa?

You have not been treating Africans fairly. You gave all the wisdom to the Jews and white people. Adam, Eve, Abraham, Jacob, Moses, are all Jews Even you Jesus is a Jew. Only Satan is painted black. In-fact no good person from the bible is an African.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by LagosShia: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2011
very thought-provoking thread.

the idea of "original sin" and making satan look bad and Adam even worse is the center of all christian doctrines.

islamically,we are taught that each man got his own god-given will to either choose good or bad.you can choose to follow satan or you can follow God.even so,satan himself who is believed to be a deceptive and tempting being can only deceive us as much as we allow him:

As for My servants, no authority shalt thou (Iblees) have over them:" Enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs (Holy Quran 17:65)

My servants – you shall have no authority over any of them, unless it be such as follow you being rebellious (against Me, as you are). (Holy Quran 15:42)

this is a very good video our christian friends should watch on the so called "original sin and crucifixion":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqAy0805dFQ
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by pictures: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
All things have already been settled.we live in a time realm which is limited but satan lived in timeless realm befor his fall.now,he was judged and found guilty but because of pride he refused to repent and he was driven from heaven and his days have been numbered.the problem is not GOD,
who is always ready to forgive,the problem is satan who will not want to accept he is a creation,and has decided to be an eternal enemy of GOD so,pride has made him not to seek repentance.thats why you satanist and unbelievers also have refused the forgiveness of your sins,now you have chosen on your own to go to hell.so it isnt GOD s fault.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Jenwitemi(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2011
This is the pictures remix of the lucifer tory. grin
pictures:

All things have already been settled.we live in a time realm which is limited but satan lived in timeless realm befor his fall.now,he was judged and found guilty but because of pride he refused to repent and he was driven from heaven and his days have been numbered.the problem is not GOD,
who is always ready to forgive,the problem is satan who will not want to accept he is a creation,and has decided to be an eternal enemy of GOD so,pride has made him not to seek repentance.thats why you satanist and unbelievers also have refused the forgiveness of your sins,now you have chosen on your own to go to hell.so it isnt GOD s fault.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2011
Let this be our prayer point,

God/Jesus forgive Satan, have mercy on Satan, We want to make this world a new Heaven, please bring back Satan to Heaven, so that there will be love, peace, happiness in this world, we believe you can do it, you are the God of possibilities. Amen

Christians I urge you guys to pray this prayer to God/Jesus, I believe is the only way for peace, love and happiness to be in this world. May God continue to bless you as you say those prayer with me.

For prayer hot-line call: 080-SaveSatan.org
Or Email to savesatan@nairaland.com
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2011
Amen Somebody!!!!!!!

I will be expecting your offering and tithe, you know what? If we can give more money to God/Jesus, he will forgive Satan and blesses you immediately.

All this suffering you Christians are passing through is because Satan exists. Let's give more money to God/Jesus so that he will forgive Satan and blesses us.

Listen, give with all your heart. Your 10% must be given to me, to eat on behalf of God/Jesus. Your 10% belongs to me on behalf of God/Jesus.

Don't disobey God/Jesus commandment, or else he will not forgive Satan, and make you join Satan.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Image123(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2011
God has already JUDGED satan. The devil's only waiting to start his term in hell. Man has not been judged but will be judged at the great white throne by God Jesus. That's why man's still got a chance to escape eternal judgement, and opt for eternal life and reward instead.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2011
Image123:

God has already JUDGED satan. The devil's only waiting to start his term in hell. Man has not been judged but will be judged at the great white throne by God Jesus. That's why man's still got a chance to escape eternal judgement, and opt for eternal life and reward instead.

He is the Merciful God/Jesus, he can still reverse his Judgment.It is because of the suffering Satan is facing in hell fire, that is why he is pulling and deceiving more human beings to join him in hell fire.

And God/Jesus even allow Satan to go with some of the powers to hell fire, why not withdraw those powers, so that human being can be saved.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by Image123(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2011
^for one thing, satan hasn't even started his term in hell fire.
There are conditions for forgiveness, repentance is one. Take advantage of the fact that YOU can have forgiveness, and stop taking panadol for devil's headache. The devil has nothing on a child of God, he's easily overcome through Christ Jesus.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by kodewrita(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
jpworld:

He is the Merciful God/Jesus, he can still reverse his Judgment.It is because of the suffering Satan is facing in hell fire, that is why he is pulling and deceiving more human beings to join him in hell fire.

And God/Jesus even allow Satan to go with some of the powers to hell fire, why not withdraw those powers, so that human being can be saved.

God is not man, he does not reverse his words.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Satan has already been judged and there is no reversal to be expected.

Christ came for us men and not for fallen angels who are already damned by heavenly judgement.

jpworld:

Amen Somebody!!!!!!!

I will be expecting your offering and tithe, you know what? If we can give more money to God/Jesus, he will forgive Satan and blesses you immediately.

All this suffering you Christians are passing through is because Satan exists. Let's give more money to God/Jesus so that he will forgive Satan and blesses us.

Listen, give with all your heart. Your 10% must be given to me, to eat on behalf of God/Jesus. Your 10% belongs to me on behalf of God/Jesus.

Don't disobey God/Jesus commandment, or else he will not forgive Satan, and make you join Satan.
I sincerely believe you are just a satirical atheist trying to make fun of the christian faith.

I pray Christ changes your mind before you recieve your just rewards.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by aribisala0(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
KunleOshob:

@sweetnecta

Must you always bring your islamic religion which is riddled with even more faults and inconsistency than you claim for christianity into every topic Trinity is not biblical, it was introduced to the church by the catholic church and most christians don't equate Jesus with his father. That aside I am not sure of the biblical basis for Satan being an arch angel, I am yet to come across any scriptures affirming this either. I believe the theory is based on mis-understanding of scriptures. People make the mistake that satan is lucifer were as there is no biblical evidence for this. Lucifer was in fact a former babylonian king who fell from grace.

most christians don't equate jesus with his father. is this a fact?? can i ask how you know this. i would like to learn. what is the split percentage wise
what does the bible say on this . if i understand you correctly you are saying that jesus in not god??
are they equals or not?? please clarify

humble inquirer
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by KunleOshob(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
@Aribisala
Yes I am saying that Jesus is not God the father who is referred to as the almighty. However he is the son of God which also makes him a God, however he is still surbodinate and subject to his father the almighty God.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by GreyBeard: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
jpworld:

God/Jesus please Forgive Satan and close hell fire.

grin grin grin I don laugh taya  grin grin grin
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by aribisala0(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
KunleOshob:

@Aribisala
Yes I am saying that Jesus is not God the father who is referred to as the almighty. However he is the son of God which also makes him a God, however he is still surbodinate and subject to his father the almighty God.

aha. ok i do not want to seem as if i am picking on you but your statements are quite categorical and i need to clarify so i do not misunderstand. you say he is a god which means there is more than one god.  is that your position??
also you seem to have missed my other question
you said most christians don't equate jesus with his father. is this a fact?? can i ask how you know this.
i hope the question is not inconvenient
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by aribisala0(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2011
if i am not mistaken this thread is advocating a sort of amnesty for satan and his other militants.HMM
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2011
@kodewrita I am not an atheist. I am born into a catholic family, even my uncle is a Bishop. I am presently a member of RCCG, Tuesday we learn digging deep in our Church Branch office. & Thursday they teach us something more. Sunday we go to Church, Our RCCG fasting period is different from the catholic 40days fasting period.

And @ the same time, I am a freethinker. I believe there is God, but how God works is something, I feel no man on earth can explain.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2011
Image123:

^for one thing, satan hasn't even started his term in hell fire.
There are conditions for forgiveness, repentance is one. Take advantage of the fact that YOU can have forgiveness, and stop taking panadol for devil's headache. The devil has nothing on a child of God, he's easily overcome through Christ Jesus.

Men your heart strong oooo, so you don't want Satan to be forgiven? See your feeling is like I have already make heaven as a Christian, If you like join me, if you like perish, that's ur own palava.

I am preaching this MSG, so that we all as a human being will make heaven. As far as God allow Satan in hell fire, automatically only 10% of the world population or less will make heaven. which i think is not Good enough.

Let's try to save Satan, so that will all will make heaven, please carry your brother along to heaven, because the bible says it.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
aribisala0:

if i am not mistaken this thread is advocating a sort of amnesty for satan and his other militants.HMM

Yes sir, If God/Jesus can forgive we human being, that Steal, fornicate, kill people, He must be able to forgive Satan, and I believe if we all pray to God to forgive Satan, he will listen, because he told us to call on him, that he will be with us, we should ask, that is will be giving to us. seek and you shall find.

Is for our good that Satan will be forgiven.

Amen somebody!!!!! Halleluyah!!!! Amen!!!! Amen!!!! Offering time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blessing time!!!!!

Please give unto the lord a wonderful offering, the more you give, the more u r bless. how can you invest 1000 naira in a business and expect 1million naira. U will need to give God/Jesus a beautiful offering to receive more money, Amen somebody, I need Dbanj in my church to lead the Chorus.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by kodewrita(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2011
jpworld:

@kodewrita I am not an atheist. I am born into a catholic family, even my uncle is a Bishop. I am presently a member of RCCG, Tuesday we learn digging deep in our Church Branch office. & Thursday they teach us something more. Sunday we go to Church, Our RCCG fasting period is different from the catholic 40days fasting period.

And @ the same time, I am a freethinker. I believe there is God, but how God works is something, I feel no man on earth can explain.

You have not dug deep enough. I am a former catholic too but I left because of specific differences in thinking. It is a lazy attempt to try to escape working out your salvation by requesting forgiveness for someone who has been responsible for death of so many billion humans since eden.

Dont waste your time praying for a damned entity.
jpworld:

Amen somebody!!!!! Halleluyah!!!! Amen!!!! Amen!!!! Offering time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blessing time!!!!!

Please give unto the lord a wonderful offering, the more you give, the more u r bless. how can you invest 1000 naira in a business and expect 1million naira. U will need to give God/Jesus a beautiful offering to receive more money, Amen somebody, I need Dbanj in my church to lead the Chorus.

besides with a comment like that, i find it hard to believe that you are a true christian. You make a mockery of the same church in which you claim to be a member.

You are simply a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by jpworld(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
@kodewrita  I am a freethinker, Been a member of RCCG, does not automatically mean I must believe everything they teach me.

For example last Sunday Somewhere in Ilupeju, During offering time, Our Pastor says how can you invest 1000 naira in a business and expect 1million naira. U will need to give God a beautiful offering to receive more blessing,  I disagree.

In Taman Cougnaught Cheras Malaysia, RCCG pastor encourage scammers, and even tell them Jacob is a scammer.

The only Good RCCG pastor, I have come across is Pastor Nath in Dongpu Guangzhou China, He is trying to be Real. Thou the Igbo greedy men that surround that RCCG Church and Dickens, Evangelist are greedy, they always fight over Church Money, ( who will use it to export goods to Nigeria) Turn by Turn.
Re: God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. by sarmy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2011
Image123:

I will like some people to clarify this:-

1. Is there a Hell fire already in existence
2. Is there anyone in this hell fire
3. Where is the devil right now

I'll like to know if there is already hell fire with some sinners there in while satan the originator of sin enjoying, ruling and controlling most head of states all over the world.

Someone said on another thread of a visit to hell and heaven with some people in hell. How true?

I need answers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientists Explain Their Faith. / What Does An Atheist Do In An Ebola Epidemic? / How Can I Download English Baptist Hymnal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.