Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lost Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost Friend (775 Views)

Long Lost Friend - DLI Class Of 2003/4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Friend by barra2ray: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hello everyone I am a Gambian searching for my two former high school mates. They are nigerians by the names Ebrima and Abdallah. I miss thier surnames. They were in the gambia attending Gambia High School in the 1990s in Banjul. Their father was the then nigerian ambassador in senegal but they were brought to Gambia to continue with their schooling. If you get any info about them you can ask them to contact me on barra2ray@yahoo.co.uk.

Barra,
Thanx
Re: Lost Friend by Blazay(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
Deleted!
Reason? Igbotic thread.
Re: Lost Friend by barra2ray: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
Oh thanks for being shallow minded. I do not know why people like you always think about money!!! My friend you have no idea about me or my background am not move by position!!!Do you know what my parents were or what I am ? Infact those thinks do not matter Blazay!!!do not distrat me in my quest to meet my childhood friends!!!
Re: Lost Friend by Blazay(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2011
Deleted!
Reason? Igbotic thread.
Re: Lost Friend by barra2ray: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2011
Oh thanks again the grammar school boy (Blazay)!!! Go and read what the profs in Oxford and other institutions are saying about spelling!!They suggesting that as long as the few letters that make up the required words are in place then one can easily read the word. So letters can be omitted in a word without affecting the meaning hence saving us both space and ink!!! But a con man like you is busy digging on people and hence have no idea about whats going on. The essence of communication is understanding!!!Anyway continue your shallow way of thinking and continue to make your assumption about people u have no knowledge about them!!I am begining to recognise you as among those con artist you trying to distant yourself from!!!
Re: Lost Friend by ifyalways(f): 5:23am On Apr 04, 2011
If they really were ur friends you should atleast have their surname . . .armed with that u can try facebook.Alternatively,contact the Nigerian Embassy in Senegal(or wherever the parents worked),they might be able to give u leads.
Re: Lost Friend by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2011
barra2ray:

Oh thanks again the grammar school boy (Blazay)!!! Go and read what the profs in Oxford and other institutions are saying about spelling!!They suggesting that as long as the few letters that make up the required words are in place then one can easily read the word. So letters can be omitted in a word without affecting the meaning hence saving us both space and ink!!! But a con man like you is busy digging on people and hence have no idea about whats going on. The essence of communication is understanding!!!Anyway continue your shallow way of thinking and continue to make your assumption about people u have no knowledge about them!!I am begining to recognise you as among those con artist you trying to distant yourself from!!!

Errrrm . . . actually, it's a she! embarassed embarassed embarassed

@ Topic

Ify's right . . .

Can you try to remember their surname? You can try a FB search for them . . . undecided undecided
Re: Lost Friend by barra2ray: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
Thanks Ujujoan I have tried various social networking sites including facebook but to no success. I forget their surnames I think they are either Yorubas or Hawsas or mix. I can't actual tell for sure. They were having an elder brother whom I do not know but he was also a friend to my elder brother I think his name was Kasim. For him he was at Armitage High School with my brother a boarding school. They are also muslims. Thanks I think as time goes on I will reconnect with them as I manage to do the same with a friend from Sierra Leone.Once again thanks for your help.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. / That Awkward Moment When You Meet Your In Laws For The First Timeur In Laws For / Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.