Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? (13286 Views)

Poll: Is She Hot?

Yes: 77% (90 votes)
No: 22% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin / Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine / Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by dichana: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2011
I am not a tonto dike fan and i seriously think she is terrible at acting also overreacts alot with her fake accents in movies which is truly annoying but,I wont lie this picture of her is stunning one of the best covers ever she is truly beautiful and sexy.All of you complaining about photoshoop,i bet if it was halle berry or angelina jolie in this there wont be any complaint only prasies.Fact is those your hollywood stars do it all the time you guys are just to ingnorant and blinded by hollywood to notice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by medjai(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2011
I heard it's Wizkid(the plaigiarist) doing her undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Pain(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2011
For the Haters, Your Beef Cant Change Anything. This Girl is Burning Hot!!

You either submit your Beef for Barbecue on her hot body or just rot like dead meat does!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Freesia(f): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
She looks amazing on this Pic,for those talking about her acting I guess it depends on who is directing the movie some performances of hers are good while others are just average.Everybody's career always needs polishing which means there's always room for improvement
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Kandiluv: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2011
Shes beautiful, even though she doesnt value herself, lmaoooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by sley4life(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2011
hot but whor
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
dichana:

I am not a tonto dike fan and i seriously think she is terrible at acting also overreacts alot with her fake accents in movies which is truly annoying but,I wont lie this picture of her is stunning one of the best covers ever she is truly beautiful and sexy.All of you complaining about photoshoop,i bet if it was halle berry or angelina jolie in this there wont be any complaint only prasies.Fact is those your hollywood stars do it all the time you guys are just to ingnorant and blinded by hollywood to notice.  

Actually complaints are made on a daily basis. You may not see them on Nairaland. Then again, I didn't know Nairaland was the epitome critique central. Everyone in the US has had at least one photoshop scandal and many people don't like it; fans and celebs. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian have had to come out to defend themselves. Maybe perform fact-checks before you start judging and throwing accusations because I can post articles from here to Jericho complaining about photoshop and it's usage/overusage in western media. I wrote a paper on it just two weeks ago.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by HotieTima(f): 3:56am On Apr 06, 2011
she look's hot man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Peaches12: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2011
Kandiluv:

Shes beautiful, even though she doesnt value herself, lmaoooo

please explain? how does she not value herself?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Luvlee(f): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2011
undecided?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Enouwem(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2011
is dat not a nippl*e i just saw
or is it photoshop
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by lysaa(f): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2011
dichana:

Pple will always pick on just about anything to criticize, haba! I don't even know what they call fake accent. Is it that she has hausa or yoruba accent when she's supposed to speak like an ibo girl?

I tire for una o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
I am hooked with her face. kiss

The body?? Uhmmmm nothing impressive!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
She looks great, nice cover! smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Kunbee: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^you and your besties are pretty and nice skin tone. Which one are you
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2011
^^^ smiley smiley thank you, 3rd from the left celebrating my last birthday in college 2010
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Soundmyn3(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2011
, Heard she's doing 'Wiz kid' any truth in dat?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by xpress(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
WOW!, i thot she was fat when did she loss all that weight.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by mobelle(f): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2011
eeeeeeeew!!! beauti, gini? she jst fair wit d height of kourtney kardashian nd d face of kim
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
mobelle:

eeeeeeeew!!! beauti, gini? she jst fair wit d height of kourtney kardashian nd d face of kim

Here comes the dark skinned girl with an inferiority complex. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by thegeorgy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
yeah she does look wow, trust me guys this gurl looks so much like me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Outstrip(f): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
The best I have seen her. She is simply gorgeous
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
thegeorgy:

yeah she does look wow, trust me guys this gurl looks so much like me.

Really?? I wanna see doll cheesy cheesy cheesy. I think she's absolutely stunning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Mujinho4b(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2011
. coolok ok ok ok ok, ,, peeps 2 b realistic, all i wuld say is she tried, but the picture is not hot like i xpected, though the thing she put on is quite unexpectable,
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by llemisy(f): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2011
she,s very hot.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by anonymous6(f): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
hot
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by opribo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2011
ye ye thing
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by tontodike1: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ras Kimono's Body To Lie In State On August 23 / PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. / Indigenous Igbo Rapper Tidinz Run Mad In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.