Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Dose The Waec Or Neco Do Expire? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dose The Waec Or Neco Do Expire? (3367 Views)

Nigeria: Ngozi Wants Scrap Of WAEC Or NECO / Dose The Waec Or Neco Expire? / The Waec Nov/dec Time Table 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dose The Waec Or Neco Do Expire? by gabbym(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2011
Guys pls i want u people to tell me if waec or neco do expire after five to seven years because some guys told me that it do expire after five to seven years that u can get admission into university with it so guys i want u to tells me if it realy true beause am using GCE 2004 for this 2011 jamb so i need help so that if it is true i can then neglecting in writting this jamb that i obtained and go to obtain 2011 GCE. Guy help me out tanx.
Re: Dose The Waec Or Neco Do Expire? by DrLawAde3(m): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2011
CONTACT waec HELP-LINE - zerO8 I. 6 6 4, - 8 6 O 3 6. FOR waec result PURCHASE / ASSISTANCE now.
Re: Dose The Waec Or Neco Do Expire? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
no need of calling waec in this case, most schools i know dont accept o level older than 5years and thats the truth,
Re: Dose The Waec Or Neco Do Expire? by Skmoda361(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2011
Guy u can use it because their is no place in the law that says waec or neco that exceeds 5yrs should not be used in any university or polytechnic whatsoever.
Re: Dose The Waec Or Neco Do Expire? by Skmoda361(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2011
Guy u can use it because their is no place in the law that says waec or neco that exceeds 5yrs should not be used in any university or polytechnic whatsoever.
Re: Dose The Waec Or Neco Do Expire? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
guy, which school are u applying for?, im not saying what i dont know, im currently a student of FUT minna. inwhich when applying it was noted that o level results older than 5yrs is not eligible for admission,
Re: Dose The Waec Or Neco Do Expire? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
With the construction of the title of the topic,I doubt if you will pass the exam .

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Seminar Topic / Do Download Ahmadu Bello University Post Utme Past Question Here,wish You Best / Kogi State University Official Cut-off Mark 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.