Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? (5032 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by efisher(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2011
People may not like him but Prophet TB Joshua actually prophesied in January that the 2011 elections will be postponed twice.

Someone captured the prophecy on one of the threads. I guess the news will start making rounds in the press soon. Here is a link to one of the threads where someone mentioned it:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-578067.0.html#msg7450314
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by Beaf: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2011
Nah, TB Joshua is wrong, cos the elections have been postponed 3 times. The first when Jega appealed for more time, and the other two over the weekend.
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by efisher(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2011
Does anyone have the video?
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by enyojo(f): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2011
At Op

A THIEF CAN EVEN PROPHECY.
HE CAN SAY YOUR SHOES WILL BE MISSING THIS WEEK BUT GOD DID NOT REVEAL THE TIME, AND THEN GO AND STEAL IT.

THAT IS HOW SOME FALSE PROPHETS CONNIVE WITH EVIL SPIRITS TO DISORT NATIONS AND CONFUSE COMMUNITIES
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by enyojo(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2011
efisher:

Does anyone have the video?
FOR WHAT NA? IF U SEE VIDEO, U GO PRAISE AM ABI?
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by efisher(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
This is from an interview with TB Joshua hosted by SEGUN OTOKITI of the Nigerian Voice in January 2011.

What are your expectations for the 2011 elections?

The only prayer I offer is that God should make April real, because there will be challenges that will threaten the April elections. Those challenges God has shown me .Many of these challenges are changeable and many are unchangeable. So I'm praying. It will be too early for me to begin to outline the challenges when I'm asking God to change many of them which I'm seeing. In the election there will be many challenges. I'm praying that April will be real so as to promote democracy in Nigeria.

People will like to know the challenges; can you tell us some of them?

Let me tell you the reason why I have been very careful. Before Nigeria was fifty last October, I had started calling on people to pray since July 1 that I was seeing fire and booming sounds. I related it on television and it was shown. I said I saw some people being arrested. I kept saying it, even when October 1 was two days away I repeated i. Nothing was done. Nobody came to ask me about what I said I saw. Again, I said I foresaw extension of election dates. In July I kept saying it but nobody asked me what I was saying. Eventually the date of the election was extended. When the issue of the late president Yar' adua came up, I said “I'm seeing a coffin, a wooden frame, they put someone in it and it will cause the flag of Nigeria to be brought down.” I said the person to be affected is a leader. And nobody asked me what I meant. I can begin to tell you many others that were recorded and said publicly to the whole world. So if I now also come and begin to tell you the challenges that will threaten the April elections, of what effect will it be. You know what it is if you say something and no one is taking any notice of it. The prophesy was in most newspapers. But one thing which I will still repeat anywhere anyday is that I pray that the April election will be real. We should also pray against what will make the situation be like what is happening in Ivory Coast today, where there is imposition of leadership which is gradually degenerating into regional conflict. We should pray that whoever will be declared winner should be with a large margin.

President Jonathan once likened his coming to the throne to what happened between David and Saul ,that he was not expecting he would get there and now he is there. In the light of that, as a religious leader in Nigeria, do you approve of his contesting the elections. Do you think he his God's appointed president for the country come 2011?

When you look at Nigeria as a whole you will discover there is no love in this country. Where there is no love it is very very difficult have God's manifestation. Consider what happened in Nazareth in Jerusalem when Jesus went there, he thought he could do many miracles as he did in other places but he found himself doing few because there was no love. Back to what you are saying concerning the words of the president, if he said it is God's doing, are you doubting the power of God.

From all you have said, can you tell Nigerians that this country is set to go as far as 2020 as one country?

You people are forcing me to say what I don't want to say, Now write it down and quote me “let us pray for April to be real.” That is all. Because I foresee that going to court to contend results will interest people any longer. People will not show interest in it again. Let us pray against it. It is the court that will be able to sort things out but people at that time will not be interested in going to court. Let us pray that April will be real to avoid a situation where people will not agree or give any regard to court actions, thereby creating a clash of region against region.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnewsp/44022/3/pagenum1/im-most-maligned-by-fellow-preachers-tb-joshua-.html#continue
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by bkbabe97y(m): 12:26am On Apr 04, 2011
The worst thing that ever happened to the black man was not the physical aspect of slavery, but the mental part; with Christianity as its instrument of choice!
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2011
bk.babe97y:

The worst thing that ever happened to the black man was not the physical aspect of slavery, but the mental part; with Christianity as its instrument of choice!
Strong words.

I'd like it if you could please elaborate on this quote.
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by bkbabe97y(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Strong words.

I'd like it if you could please elaborate on this quote.

I just made it up as I read this post. . . .

I dont need to elaborate, u read the crap these folks are posting and tell me if any of it makes sense.
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I just made it up as I read this post. . . .

I dont need to elaborate, u read the crap these folks are posting and tell me if any of it makes sense.

[b]lol [/b]alright
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by cinche(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2011
Majority of people have a strong reason not to like joshua, i belong there, but at times it good if you take someones' word you care less serious at times
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by Gadols(f): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2011
This is a total crap. You dignify this empty vessel so much.
He has no God's word in him and he is an empty carton when it
comes to contemporary issues. The man is an illiterate abeg.
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2011
I witnessed the service where he gave the prophecy
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by Unbiased: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
Prophets and Prophecies have been subjects of controversies from the time of Noah, Lot, Elijah, Jeremiah, John The Baptist and Jesus Christ; it is natural for a normal human being to be suspicious or doubtful of what He does not understand, we should not judge but rather pick what is relevant from what they are saying and pray to our God to prevent evil or to establish the good they prophesy. Even God can speak through a Donkey!Let us pray for our country and be a part of the solution to her enormous man made problems.
Re: T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? by 1025: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
This is a total crap. You dignify this empty vessel so much.
He has no God's word in him and he is an empty carton when it
comes to contemporary issues. The man is an illiterate abeg.

@Gadols,
what has been an illiterate got to do with this thread? what has the literate professors in this country done to bring us into the league of other nations?
don't you know that the literate nigerians are more dangerious than the illiterate ones.
look at literates likes prof iwu, prof. jega, prof. obj, prof bode george, prof. iyabo obasanjo, prof etc. they are all professional criminals.
some one said the elections will be postponed twice and here we are, we shld be asking wether it came to pass or not. we were surposed to vote on 2nd and it did not happen and 4 again, it did not happen. if u asked me, what he said happened.
when ghana was about having their elections, the same man prophesied that it will take placee three times and when the ghana president finally won and the man told him, he was in the synagogue to testify to that.
it is not our work to judge him.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Goofed Again! / INEC May Cancel Rivers, Abia Elections / Full List Of Akwa Ibom Commissioners /special Advisers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.