Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (108404 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Kwanza: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
The $30,000 lawsuit in an American court could further expose the intimate details of the billion’s relationship with his estranged mistress.

Aliko Dangote has filed a lawsuit to claim damages for his battered reputation after one of his American mistresses posted videos on social media that included the billionaires exposed buttocks earlier this month.

Mr. Dangote filed the charges in an American court in Miami, Florida.

He sought compensation for $30,000 in the civil lawsuit, which he appeared to have filed under a pseudonym John Doe. The name also has an alias that says ‘DA’, which appeared presumably as initials for Aliko Dangote.

The charges were filed against a woman who was identified as Autumn Spikes. She was on social media to expose the lawsuit and threaten Mr. Dangote that he had taken the wrong turn by making the case public, indicating that the billionaire risked having additional embarrassing information about him published on the Internet as part of the suit.

Already, the woman claimed Mr. Dangote had offered to pay her for her silence, an arrangement she rejected before the billionaire filed the suit.

She said the pair had been in a relationship for nine years without a non-disclosure agreement to gag her from publicly commenting on the affair.

A spokesman for Mr. Dangote did not immediately return a request seeking comments about the case on Sunday evening.

Using a handle, Allarounda1 on Instagram, the woman posted a video of herself and Mr. Dangote on a couch inside what appeared to be a luxury yacht on January 1. It was unclear in which country the yacht was sailing when the mistress shot the video, but it showed Mr. Dangote drap himself in an orange blanket while fiddling with his mobile phone amidst clearly exposed buttocks.

She also posted pictures of Mr. Dangote alighting from a luxury plane in a private hanger, describing herself repeatedly as a ‘ForbesListSugarBabe’ in apparent reference to her lover’s status amongst an elite list of world’s billionaires.

The raunchy images were later deleted by the woman, claiming she had been flooded with requests from bloggers to comment further on her affairs with Mr. Dangote. She also rejected claims that she took her affairs with Mr. Dangote to social media to chase undue fame.

In follow up updates, she said she was trying to clean Mr. Dangote’s name from the mess earlier created by Bea Lewis, who described herself as a restaurant operator in the United States.

Mr. Dangote’s lifestyle has been largely kept from the public until now. Little was known about him beyond his marriage and divorce in the past. Mr. Dangote’s media aides have yet to comment on the scandalous affairs that seemed to be pointing at the billionaire’s steep appetite for glowing American women.

https://peoplesgazette.com/dangote-sues-american-mistress-for-exposing-his-buttocks-on-social-media/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by jlinkd78(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Noted. This will further expose Dangote to more ridicules. Most of us thought it was Photoshop and trumped-up charge until now. Dangote can never win this rofo rofo battle with a woman whom he doesn't know yet her litany of blackmailing dossier. They did it to Samson they are now on Dangote. Fear women. With this level of poor judgement by d supposed richest man in Africa, something is terribly doubtful with his entrepreneural prowess. I now believe that under very fair competitive business climate this man can't be Nigeria's richest but d skewed policies by every Govt in power to favor him vis-a-vis d monopolistic reign for everything he is interested in has sustained this unmerited narrative.

575 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Icyexpressions: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
I doubt this because IMO, Dangote'S ass worth more than that

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Mkmoney(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
AD abi na DA has lost my respect for him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by RedRay(f): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Where is the buttocks?

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by RedRay(f): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
This will be interesting

8 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by DelTel(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Romanoff(f): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
All because of this same sex.

I wonder why Arewa Twitter went to hide when the picture was released.

They just went "Fem". If it's Rahama's dress, them go carry an for head like oshuka.

369 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by ProtectMyMoney: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Deborah98(f): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
If only men can overcome this monster called sex. A minute or two of it can ruin your life forever, tarnish your image and leave you miserable.

252 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Omihanifa: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Instead of Dangote to just ignore and move on with his life. The lady has nothing to lose in this matter undecided

She don use Dangote climb and the more they sue her the more popular she becomes. Blogs and tv stations will be chasing her for interviews and nah so her ratings go dey go up.

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by incogni2o: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yanga dey sleep

7 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

As I live, I often pray this prayer, "Lord take away my eyes from any women if you have given me a wife". With this prayer, double dating is a problem to me, its better I break up and date the other girl than dating them at the same time. With this attitude, by God grace I Won't look any woman if I marry.

If you control your sexual urge against premarital sex as a man, I swear down you are one strong man.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by illicit(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
His trailers are just killing people anyhow....

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by falcon01: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
That's a billion dollar Ass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by RedRay(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Best thing is to ignore and behave like nothing ever happened than this move that will further bring ridicule to him.

16 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by VEXT: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:
If only men can overcome this monster called sex. A minute or two of it can ruin your life forever, tarnish your image and leave you miserable.

Madam both men and women loves sex...What will you say about guys who expose the nudes of their girlfriends...Every human love sex,he is just a victim of circumstance.You can also be a victim!!!

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote you are bigger than this. Stop giving her the attention she seeks.

It has been brought to my knowledge a particular nairalander with the moniker "Sapphere" who cloned my moniker and uses my dp. I don't know his/her intentions. The Nairalander went to sexuality section to seek for a leasbian.

I'm not the one please be guided.
I don't know the person.

My moniker has letter "I" in it and was created last year.

Beware of Sapphere
modified:
I just confirmed. The person behind the monikers "Sapphere and SapphiereBastar" is Ebenezer2021

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Abboki: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Houseofglam7(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
undecided
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by LOVEGINO(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
He get mind ooo

3 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by espn(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kikikikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by ainas247: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin nah Fake
Nah only Legend go know who be John Doe
Chat me up to rank your business website on Google page 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is just a start. Soon all the aboki gon show their buttocks in the S-W

Vote for Chief Sunday Igboho

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Draslo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Even small Rema don know women of this day and age. In his smash hit 'Woman' he said "Enter the room give me your phone, Make them no go see me for blog".

Aliko should know better. How can this person like that claim she's been in a relationship since 2012?! Small girl like herself?! Guys be careful where you put your penis. I know that a little change in your bank account can tempt you to smash anything that gives you green light but we really need to restrain ourselves sometimes. There's a damn good reason they call women snakes.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by slawormiir: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dangote Dangote....

Something must kill a man..
Now I see why my grandfather will always say to me son...
Four things destroy a man easily ....they are
1) greed
2) Pride
3) anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX

I thought he was done....then he called me again son.....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul And
purgatory for the wallet

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Martinez39s(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
When a woman is so addicted to attention that she has no regard for the consequences of her attention-seeking behaviour.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by HigherEd: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lol he should have left the issue.

3 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by LaIabobo: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
No no no. Matter wey don die already

Who advised him to do this?? He should have just released a statement telling his side of the story.

Well, except nothing really happened between them. Regardless, he has everything to lose while the girl keeps getting famous.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Richdad50(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Ikennamurphy: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.