Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Idol Of Modern Day Israel And The Duping Of Christians! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Idol Of Modern Day Israel And The Duping Of Christians! (888 Views)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Idol Of Modern Day Israel And The Duping Of Christians! by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2011
Have you ever wondered why Jesus Christ honored the faith of a Gentile (non-Jewish) man against the unbelief of his own Jewish people? (Matthew 8:5-13, Luke 7:1-10) Have you ever wondered why Jesus illustrated the mercy of the Gentile (non-Jewish), “Good Samaritan” against the unmerciful Jewish religious people? (Luke 10:25-37) Have you ever wondered why Jesus revealed himself as the Messiah to a Gentile (non-Jewish) Samaritan woman? (John 4:4-26) It is actually quite easy to understand these things if you sincerely desire to know the truth. You see Jesus Christ absolutely hated an outward form of religion, without the inward reality of a love for God, inside the heart. The reason that Jesus acted in such a manner toward the Gentile (non-Jewish) people, was simply because he loved ALL people, and desired that ALL people might come to repentance and be SAVED! ( John 3:16-18, 2 Peter 3:9) Jesus came to the Jewish people with the Gospel message, and yet the very Christ (Messiah) whom the Old Testament prophets spoke about, was rejected and ultimately killed by them! But that did not come as a surprise to Jesus Christ, in fact he even told the Jewish religious leaders that he would be killed by them, even as they killed their own prophets! (Matthew 21:33-46)

Fast forward now to the 21st century and you will find people in the “Christian church” working hand in hand with UNSAVED Christ rejecting political Jewish leaders, and talking about Judaeo-Christian values. Sorry but my Bible (Jesus himself) tells me that a person must be born again of the Spirit (John 3:1-cool, and that a person must be regenerated by the Holy Ghost!

But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; (Titus 3:4-6)

If a person rejects Jesus the Christ (Messiah) whom the Father sent, how on Earth can a person be saved? How can a person receive the mercy of God without receiving his Son whom he sent? How can a person be renewed by the power of the Holy Ghost without faith in Jesus Christ? How can a Jewish person be referred to as “God’s Chosen” when they continue to REJECT the one whom God has sent! The answer is simple. They CANNOT, and it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to be saved in the sight of God, without FIRST accepting his Son Jesus Christ (Messiah) as Saviour! Jesus made it absolutely clear to the Jewish people of his time, that if God were in fact their Father, then they would LOVE him! How can you miss the important truth that Jesus spoke there? Here is the actual quote from Jesus Christ that still stands true today! By the way, you probably will not hear these verses preached at “Christian Zionist” gatherings or church meetings.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (John 8:42-44)

Have the majority of modern day Christians been duped regarding modern day Israel? Yes they have, and the false teachings of the modern day dispensational teachers have influenced millions. Have you ever noticed that the majority of Christian preachers and evangelists rarely (if ever) speak about the need for evangelizing the Jewish people, not only in Israel but anywhere. Did you know that most Gentile, and most Jewish people, do not believe that Jesus the Christ (Messiah) was manifest in the flesh (even though he was), and that the Bible calls that an “antichrist spirit”? Please read these scriptures for yourself:

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)

Did you read that? The scriptures tell us that any person that denies that the Jesus is the Christ (Messiah) is a LIAR! Why then is it that so many “Christians” are being taught that the Jewish people are still God’s chosen people, and are still in covenant with God? Would they not also be identified as liars for telling you that? Yes, of course they would, and that is why I am warning you through this post! The Jewish people in Israel and the whole world, for the most part still reject Jesus as being the Christ (Messiah), so why do so many “Christian” leaders teach otherwise? Jesus still views the Jewish people as the “lost sheep of Israel” and he still knows that they need to accept him in order to be SAVED! Has anything changed regarding God’s way of salvation? Jesus told the Jewish people that their own scriptures testified about him, and yet they still wanted nothing to do with him! Listen to Jesus converse with his own Jewish people:

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. (John 5:39-40)

If a person declares that they are in fact a TRUE Christian then they must also believe in the words of Jesus Christ. In the passage above, Jesus rebuked the Jewish leaders because they thought that they had eternal life, and yet their own scriptures proved that he was the very one whom they needed! Jesus knew that his own people who rejected him (John 1:11) were still in their sins, and they would die in their own sins if they continued to reject him!

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (John 8:24)

Folks, those words of Jesus Christ have never changed. Any person who rejects salvation in Jesus the Christ (Messiah) will still die in their sins, and ultimately end up in Hell! (Luke 16:19-31) Those are words that you will rarely hear in any “Christian” church because it upsets the apple cart of the “Christian Zionist” who has made an idol out of Israel. It is important for a person to study the scriptures for themselves, if they want the truth to make them free! The same apostle John wrote this:

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. (1 John 5:9-12)

The Bible speaks for itself, and it tells us that the person that does not believe the testimony that God gave of his Son, makes him a LIAR! That passage of scripture still holds true today for both Jew and Gentile. It is important to understand that the Old Covenant has been made obsolete by the New Covenant which is in the BLOOD of Jesus Christ. Without the BLOOD atonement in Jesus Christ, a person (Jew or Gentile) will pay the price for their own sins!

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23)

Millions in our day have been deceived by the modern day prophecy teachers who exalt the nation of Israel, and preach doctrines of devils to them. The modern day Dispensational false teachers have been greatly influenced by the Dispensationalist Scofield Bible, people such as JN Darby and many others. Countless millions of sincere Christians, and many others who have never actually been born again of the Spirit, have been duped into thinking that Israel is somehow exempt from the warnings in the Bible. The apostle Paul was well aware that his own Jewish people were lost and headed for Hell without faith in Jesus Christ! (Romans 9:1-6) Paul wished himself accursed because he was so overwhelmed by the lost condition of his fellow Jews. In the flesh (their very nature) they were fellow Jews, but Paul knew that without Jesus Christ, they were not of the TRUE Israel of God! (Romans 9:6-cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - CEC Name To Change / . / FORGIVENESS And 70 Times 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.