Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Great Experience In Seo Outsourcing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Great Experience In Seo Outsourcing (595 Views)

Outsourceit.com.ng Nigeria's Premiere & Largest Outsourcing Marketplace / New Business: MYPROVA Outsourcing Virtual Company / Maripat Nigeria Enterprises a job outsourcing company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Experience In Seo Outsourcing by Roonik: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2011
I need to share my most memorable experience with all of you. Really i'm an SEO person in an honorable SEO outsourcing enterprise and their i learnt lots of factor whereas doing SEO outsourcing for the customers. while starting SEO i believed SEO is straightforward however its not that easy that it looks to be. SEO includes SEM, SMO, Blog writing, Article writing, Social bookmarking, directory submission etc.
All these activities are associated with off page SEO to come up with smart quality back links. The most and also the best activity are on page content during which you have got to look after the content quality and also the keyword density furthermore. These 2 things are the fundamental things which are a magnet for the person to contact you for SEO Outsourcing. i'm learning of these things and that i suppose i'll become an honest SEO professional once your time span. I am also learning how to make further SEO Plans
Re: Great Experience In Seo Outsourcing by trisurface: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
What is SEO Outsourcing?
Re: Great Experience In Seo Outsourcing by alexSeoTM(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
trisurface:

What is SEO Outsourcing?

its about outsourcing your search engine optimisation to other people, the important thing to outsource here is creation of backlinks.
Re: Great Experience In Seo Outsourcing by alexSeoTM(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
also, the op is a bot,

that post was a spinned xrummer post,
Re: Great Experience In Seo Outsourcing by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2011
can you give more details
Re: Great Experience In Seo Outsourcing by stewie(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
@AlexSeo, please have you a contact number/email I can reach you on?

I think there's a bit we need to talk about.

Please text your details (number and0or email) to

Thanks
Re: Great Experience In Seo Outsourcing by skillforce: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Yes,
You got it right. In SEO, experience matters much more than knowledge. Though this is pretty new and obscure term to some business people and website owners in Nigeria. I myself have been in the field for some time now. just started a blog focused mainly on [url=http://professional seo.]professional seo. [/url]
You can check it out on www.seoleverage.net

(1) (Reply)

5% Interest On Your Investment / Need A Supplier For Pms : / Rental And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.