Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? (20529 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari / Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by OsunOriginal: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2013
naijangel7: Why's there no "Why i'll never vote for Ribadu" thread?

Because, Ribadu is not a serious opposition candidate - he is already working for Jonathan.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by MegaMan2020: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
He's clueless and stupid. Get the foolish person out of office!!!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Ngwakwe: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
But if I may summarize your posts in Nairaland, you are a replica of what you are accusing people of exhibiting.

You may think you are intelligent but you are never balance.

OsunOriginal:

If you will vote for Jonatha, your opinion is not needed because we already know why you will vote for him - tribalism, religious bigotry, nepotism and every other wrong reason.

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:
I was watching American news on Sky, and this New Jersey Governor was being interviewed by CBS. The interview is not yet on youtube, but here is him talking.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ksLlAi3iIc[/flash]

I was just thinking about the way he speaks, the logic and gravitas is just way above the cretin we call President.

I fcking love this guy too much men. grin grin grin grin

This is a man exactly like me.

This is the type of politician the West needs.

I really want to see him as US President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw1GY3JTzco

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2014
i feel gej is actually a cool guy, i dont think anybody can tolerate what he is tolerating(insults, etc)
but there is a campaign about ur opinions on why gej should or should not be the president.
join other people to express ur opinions. www.throughts.com/gej
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by ba7man(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2014
PenSoftCorp:
i feel gej is actually a cool guy, i dont think anybody can tolerate what he is tolerating(insults, etc)
but there is a campaign about ur opinions on why gej should or should not be the president.
join other people to express ur opinions. www.throughts.com/gej
After eating N1 billion worth of food and enjoying all the powers at his disposal, he had better tolerate whatever insult he recieves

2 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2014
ba7man:
After eating N1 billion worth of food and enjoying all the powers at his disposal, he had better tolerate whatever insult he recieves
assuming it was buhari, he would eat the same money and still not tolerate nonsense nigerians are doing
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by ba7man(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2014
PenSoftCorp:

assuming it was buhari, he would eat the same money and still not tolerate nonsense nigerians are doing
How do you know??

Do you have access into a parallel universe in which Buhari is president
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by egift(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2014
He is very corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Zuria(f): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Na wa o.....all these hatred on GEJ since 2011? Really elections are not won online... grin grin grin
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by ba7man(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Zuria:
Na wa o.....all these hatred on GEJ since 2011? Really elections are not won online... grin grin grin
Its mainly the enlightened Nigerians that can afford internet data that populate the online community.

The illiterates that vote and have no access to internet determine a lot during elections.

Do you reason like one??
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by seanet02: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2014
Its been a very long time. You rarely post in the politics section nowadays.
aisha2:

Exactly
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
we are all responsible for the outcome of our countrx, so share your opinion on why johnathan should or should not be re-elected here
www.throughts.com/gej
and also know what other people are saying about this.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Greatomotoy: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jarus:
I'll prefer why I'll not vote for Goodluck Jonathan, to NEVER.

The reason I'll not vote for him are many:
1, He lacks the biceps to rule a country as complex as Nigeria

2, He has shown that he can't fight corruption which is a great menace

3, He can easily be manipulated

4, I have better alternatives in Buhari and Ribadu

5, I dislike politicians with godfather

6, The fact that he bribed PDP delegates 7000 dollars each on the eve of primary, practically quarantined them, locked them in a room to prevent access by Atiku who can offer them higher bribe, and goaded them straight to convention venue, all so perfectly done that one would think PDP primary was free and fair, sent a very strong message to me that behind a man that wears an innocent face in public, lies a typical, sophisticated PDP politician I cannot trust.
so on point

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Greatomotoy:
so on point

That was even 2011. Some of us saw the handwriting early.

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by OKDnigeria: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jarus:

That was even 2011. Some of us saw the handwriting early.

You couldnt stop him from winning then;
neither can you, this time
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Beanscake: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Four years, a costly lesson.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark / APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour / I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.