Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? (20526 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari / Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by OAM4J: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
He is clueless, incompetent, corrupt and dumb.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by ayinba1(f): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2011
agabaI23:

No, Yar'Adua died on May 5th, 2010.  It is not upto a year yet.

Remember it was GEJ that allowed Ribadu to come back from exile. You asked me under whose watch was Ribadu haunted so that you can connect the dots. . . O dikwara ndi otu gi egwu karia grin

Technically, he was dead before then, or at least brain dead.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Olaolufred(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2011
Goodluck was a choice before the demise of Atiku and IBB.
But he is still a product of a party I will never vote its candidate at any level.
So, GEJ is out on my list because of People's destructive party.
Bye.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by agabaI23(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
naijangel7:

Yes, in a month it would be exactly one year. and are you implying that GEJ's anti-corruption records would have increased by leaps and bounds in one monthr? So let the issues be the issues. o di ka nwoke a na-enye unu mmanya ma o bu "egunje". Or all of the above!  grin cheesy
Goodluck is sure better than Buhari in so many ways.

nwanne Onwero egunje ma o bu mmanya O na-enye anyi. O buru na imata eziokwu, I gaghi atunyere Buhari akwu gi. Sentiments apart. Did you watch his NN24 debate? can you tell me what he will do with power, education etc?

No road maps! I saw his Kano speech when I was trying to forget his human right abuses see his stand on issue and I was disappointed.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by LADEMINUS: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
this is why goodluck supporters fail like him, dere is a thread o say why u wont vote buhari. dont come ere to defend goodluck. dat isnt wat this thread is for. im sure u can see d writing on d wall from d protests frustrations on saturday. even d votes dat were counted before cancelling PDP MASSIVELY LOST!!!!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by agabaI23(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
Olaolufred:

Goodluck was a choice before the demise of Atiku and IBB.
But he is still a product of a party I will never vote its candidate at any level.
So, GEJ is out on my list because of People's destructive party.
Bye.
Good but greater than 80% of them make up the CPC
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by malali: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
I'm amazed at Nigerians for supporting ineptitude. (GEJ)
Let face it:
1. When Alesiamegha was stealing Goodluck folded his hands and just watched? (impossible)
2. What was his achievement as deputy governor? None
3. He lied when he said he spoke to Yar'udua on numerous occasion when he was sick (we are all witness)
4. His wife is as corrupt as any big corrupt person in Nigeria (remember 2 EFCC cases)
5. No balls, remember how Turai caged him before and after he became acting president
6. Remember how security officials took over Abuja airport.
7. He was in-charge of the committee that looked after power generation during Yar'udua (as minister)
8. Said MENDs are not terrorist
9. Received Bode George with open hands
10. He said Babaginda is his mentor
11. OBJ is his Godfather
12. Tony Aneni is his Godfather
13. EFCC/ICPC is dead under his watch.
14. Halliburton/Siemens/Julius Berger scandal hasn't been giving priority
15. Hasn't done anything about the bomb blast all over the country
16. External reserve depleted under his watch
17. Excess crude oil account depleted under his watch
18. Agreed to a debate but chickened out in the last minute
19. Uduahan is a wanted man in England but GEJ make sure he won his re-election
20. Almost all known rouges in Nigeria today is a friend to GEJ
21. He said power problem will be a thing of the past in December 2010 (now shifted to 2015)
22. GEJ doesn't know how many percent of the budget has been implemented
23. Igbinedion is charged with corruption but GEJ right hand man is Igbinedion's deputy
24. He sent Orubebe to South Africa 6mths. to see orka before the independent bomb blast
25. Patricia Etteh/Farida Waziri given national award by Goodluck Jonathan
26. Called south west political leaders bunch of rascals
27. Junket around the globe with too many aids (no wonder our reserve is no more)
28. During Yar'adua we had 60 plus advisers and assistant now GEJ added about 57
29. He made his Senegalese tailor and his wife hair dresser personal assistant
30. Bribed those that voted for him during the primaries with $7,000 (multiplied by 2000 + people)
31. Refuse to bring those bad eggs that prevented him from becoming acting president
32. Yar'udua's signature was forged on the supplementary budget (nothing done till date)
33. Yar'udua's security vote was stollen during the saga ( nothing done till date)

Nigerians Please Think before you vote/quote]

JONATHAN IS THE WORST PRESIDENT ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY CAN EVER HAVE,
IF HE RULES NIGERIA FOR FOUR YEARS,NIGERIANS WILL EAT OUT OF THE GUTTER, DUE TO POVERTY

VOTE ANYBODY ELSE BUT A PDP CANDIDATE, TOO MANY SHARKS WAITING FOR HIM TO WIN
SHARKS LIKE ANENIH IBB OBJ BODE GEORGE DAHIRU MANGAL ALAMS, THESE PEOPLE WILL LOOT NIGERIAN COFFERS DRY

IMAGINE HE JUST SIGNED AWAY 101 HECTARES OF LAND TO IBB LAST WEEK UNDER THE GUISE OF IBB GOLF COURSE
GO AND DO THE MATH FOR 101 HECTARES OF ABUJA LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE WISELY
VOTE BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by OAM4J: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
Only a fool and corrupt person will vote for a mumu as president and retain a corrupt party in power.

Gosh! even if you dont wanna vote for Buhari, vote for Ribade, Shekerau or any other. . . no sane Nigerian should vote for this man.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by LADEMINUS: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
goodluck allowed ribadu to return from exile?? this is d height of foolishness. agaba or wateva aliases u use to multiply urself,pls der is a thread to post ur wanton praises for gej.
just so u knw and pls dnt forget so write it down GOODLUCK HAS CONFIRMED UNDER NO PRESSURE OR THREAT THAT PDPS INTEREST WILL ALWAYS COME BEFORE HIS.
A MAN THAT PROMISED BILLIONS TO NOLLYWOOD? DOCTORS ND LAWYERS GOING UNEMPLOYED ND THUGS BEING PAID TO GO TO SCHOOL ABROAD?? your children are not safe bro. cos dey will dream of being thugs so de can benefit from his sick policies
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by kcjazz(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
agabaI23:

Even you DK, I said majority. Security issue is a serious issue!

Jos killing has been handled well when you consider that the situation perpetrated for political reasons to sabotage the govt.

A situation where the soldiers and the police who are supposed to safeguard life take sides is a difficult one. Do not forget that the governor of the state in a federal system is the chief security officer. Goodluck has done what he is supposed to do but soldiers and the police chose to be partisan.

Why is no one talking about the Boko haram killings in the far north?
And as a statesman who commands good followership and has the ears of the almajris, why has Buhari kept quiet?

He is a member of the federal executive council, does he have to be president before he played his role as a statesman?

Jos killing has being handled well? Tell that to the widow or the child orphan who will never see their loved ones for Christmas. Can't believe you want to lay blame on Buhari for Boko Haram, as a member of the Council of States, do you think he hasn't advised GEJ? Do you even know if it is not his advise that is bringing peace? Anyway the buck stops at GEJs table.

Even MEND is running out of bombs, since if they threaten destruction the FG allows it to happen. No arrests! No investigation!

Still waiting on GEJs achievement in Bayelsa, you seem not to want to answer that or is it Buhari's fault?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by johnshagb(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2011
i can't vote for a fisherman angry
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by naijangel7(f): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
agabaI23:

Goodluck is sure better than Buhari in so many ways.

nwanne Onwero egunje ma o bu mmanya O na-enye anyi. O buru na imata eziokwu, I gaghi atunyere Buhari akwu gi. Sentiments apart. Did you watch his NN24 debate? can you tell me what he will do with power, education etc?

No road maps! I saw his Kano speech when I was trying to forget his human right abuses see his stand on issue and I was disappointed.

I am not pro-Buhari either! don't get me wrong. Even though i don't think GEJ is the answer, i don't think Buhari should be the next president. For one thing, his time has come and gone. We need fresh, energetic ideas now. Another thing is the northern religious extremism his victory might entail.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by agabaI23(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
LADEMINUS:

goodluck allowed ribadu to return from exile?? this is d height of foolishness. agaba or wateva aliases u use to multiply urself,pls der is a thread to post your wanton praises for gej.
just so u knw and pls dnt forget so write it down GOODLUCK HAS CONFIRMED UNDER NO PRESSURE OR THREAT THAT PDPS INTEREST WILL ALWAYS COME BEFORE HIS.
A MAN THAT PROMISED BILLIONS TO NOLLYWOOD? DOCTORS ND LAWYERS GOING UNEMPLOYED ND THUGS BEING PAID TO GO TO SCHOOL ABROAD?? your children are not safe bro. cos dey will dream of being thugs so de can benefit from his sick policies
My friend I have only one monika.

Drs are not unemployed. lawyers are not supposed to be employed. if you are a lawyer and you are waiting for employment then you are a charge and bail lawyer.

Now to the money he gave to Nollywood, he fullfilled the promise fyi, it was a loan which will be accessed through the bank of industries. The loan is well structured. Make a little research before posting. Do you have an idea of how much generates in the country and how much it will generate if properly developed? No you do not have an idea hence your uninformed utterances. I forgive you wink
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by sledge406: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
The whole election processes for this period is a shame and seriously I'm enjoying being on the fence.

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but I dunno how many of you watched Channels TV right about this minute? What I saw was just too bad I must confess. Imagine seeing MINORS not up to 15 years of age having voter's card and ready to pledge their votes.

The exact location wasn't stated but the KIDS interviewed were speaking HAUSA and dressed in their native attire with Hijab on their head (for the females).

So tell me who is to blame if not EVERYBODY? By everybody, I mean, the political thieves, the INEC officials and other CORPERS who must have handled the registeration processes of these individuals and the same people who went ahead to accredit them to vote on Saturday before the elections were eventually cancelled.

I know same thing will repeat itself come Saturday but my people, let us be fair and stop pointing accusing fingers to people at the top because WE ARE ALL GREEDY. And by we, I mean the masses who see these things and support them. Yet we cry and wail for a better Nigeria. Our road far sha. cry cry

Underage children with voter's card!!! Chei!!! cry cry cry
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by hymen(f): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
Cos he's with the killers and hope destroyers - PDP.

12 years,trillions of $$$ after- NOTHING TO SHOW !
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by sledge406: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
agabaI23:

No, Yar'Adua died on May 5th, 2010.  It is not upto a year yet.

Remember it was GEJ that allowed Ribadu to come back from exile. You asked me under whose watch was Ribadu haunted so that you can connect the dots. . . O dikwara ndi otu gi egwu karia grin
Please was it May 5th or May 4th?

I thought NTA news announced the demise of late President Yar'Adua about 8 - 9pm on May 4th 2010?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by agabaI23(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
naijangel7:

I am not pro-Buhari either! don't get me wrong. Even though i don't think GEJ is the answer, i don't think Buhari should be the next president. For one thing, his time has come and gone. We need fresh, energetic ideas now. Another thing is the northern religious extremism his victory might entail.
Amaghi m na i mu anya.

Ribadu is not the answer either. I will vote Shekarau any day I chose not to vote for GEJ based on the debate and other factors

Ribadu said this '
I won’t bother myself with the integrity of politicians that will fund my campaign. I will take corrupt politicians money for my campaign as far as the money is not put in my pocket.”  
and even if I had him in my rather, he don fall my hand grin
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
Another 4 year of PDP-controlled presidency will only do more harm to Nigeria.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by agabaI23(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
sledge406:

Please was it May 5th or May 4th?

I thought NTA news announced the demise of late President Yar'Adua at about 8 - 9pm on May 4th 2010?

OK thanks for the correction!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Genius100: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin Nigerians are a funny bunch. If Buhari wins, I can bet that in a year or two, people will start declaring him as the worst president ever. When OBJ was President, he was the worst president ever. When Yar'adua was president, he was the worst president ever. Jonathan became President, now he's the worst president ever.

Anyways, it would be nice if all the reasons given on this thread were based on facts. Ribadu is my candidate, but fair is fair.

I won't vote for Jonathan because he does not seem to have the backbone to fight corruption to a stand still.
I won't vote for Jonathan because he could have done much better with his appointments.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by scopusng(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
Because he once said that he does not have the experience to rule Nigeria
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by somze(f): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
userlist:

1.  When Alesiamegha was stealing Goodluck folded his hands and just watched? (Are you even a Nigeria? This is as opposed to what?)
2.  What was his achievement as deputy governor? (So deputies whereever you are have achievements?)
3.  He lied when he said he spoke to Yar'udua on numerous occasion when he was sick (Totally false, he made no statements and went on CNN to say he never spoke to the guy)
4.  His wife is as corrupt as any big corrupt person in Nigeria (Ribadu says he never handled those cases and they were false)
5.  No balls, remember how Turai caged him before and after he became acting president (I've seen positive arguments on this)
6.  Remember how security officials took over Abuja airport. (huh?)
7.  He was in-charge of the committee that looked after power generation during Yar'udua ()
8.  Said MENDs are not terrorist (Link?)
9.  Received Bode George with open hands (Arguable)
10. He said Babaginda is his mentor (Ribadu got endorsement from the same man. Buhari says Abacha is not corrupt.)
11. OBJ is his Godfather (and while we are spreading unsubstantiated rumors, let me say he just gave me a private jet for supporting him)
12. Tony Aneni is his Godfather (see above)
13. EFCC/ICPC is dead under his watch.(Ibori ran away from the country under whose watch? Igbinedion is facing new charges under whose watch?)
14. Halliburton/Siemens/Julius Berger scandal hasn't been giving priority (Deal was made in Halliburton scandal.)
15. Hasn't done anything about the bomb blast all over the country (Untrue)
16. External reserve depleted under his watch (False)
17. Excess crude oil account depleted under his watch (False)
18. Agreed to a debate but chickened out in the last minute (False)
19. Uduahan is a wanted man in England but GEJ make sure he won his re-election ( The elections were free, fair and credible)
20. Almost all known rouges in Nigeria today is a friend to GEJ (Huh?)
21. He said power problem will be a thing of the past in December 2010 (now shifted to 2015)
22. GEJ doesn't know how many percent of the budget has been implemented
23. Igbinedion is charged with corruption but GEJ right hand man is Igbinedion's deputy (huh?)
24. He sent Orubebe to South Africa 6mths. to see orka before the independent bomb blast (Arguable)
25. Patricia Etteh/Farida Waziri given national award by Goodluck Jonathan
26. Called south west political leaders bunch of rascals (Distorted his statement)
27. Junket around the globe with too many aids (no wonder our reserve is no more) (No proof and can point to other leaders)
28. During Yar'adua we had 60 plus advisers and assistant now GEJ added about 57 (This was denied by GEJ)
29. He made his Senegalese tailor and his wife hair dresser personal assistant (False)
30. Bribed those that voted for him during the primaries with $7,000 (You got proof?)
31. Refuse to bring those bad eggs that prevented him from becoming acting president (Don't get this one)
32. Yar'udua's signature was forged on the supplementary budget (nothing done till date)
33. Yar'udua's security vote was stollen during the saga ( nothing done till date)
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
agabaI23:

True but he has a road map which he has acted on in 10 months. On the other hand, ther guys have no clue about how to solve the problemAgain true but he in 10 months has increased funding for education to an unprecedented level. Education had a lion share in his budget and the research funding has dramatically improved.

The Same roadmaps that existed when he and Alams took office in 1999? Where were those and how come 8 years later, it did not matter that there roadmaps to start with?

Yar adua and Jonathan came in office and decided to probe so they can create road maps--- fast forward 4 years, na road maps im still dey create On Roadmaps, did you even bother to read any of them? Power Reform promised 6900MW of Electricity by April 2011. It is April 2011, where is the 6900MW of electricity promised? What does this set back then mean to the rest of the document? That Government will work a bit longer on this ?

It is not enough to claim there are plans . . .you have to at least know how feasible these plans are and at least be able to answer questions of em.

agabaI23:

Poverty, healthcare problems will improve when constant power is instituted and quality education delivered.
Industries will thrive and jobs created when power is constant.

That is silly reason  . . . you know that!! So are you saying that before electricity was invented, people all lived in poverty? Nobody was educated?? :/ Seriously, if you are going to counter MY posts, apply those brains cells! cheesy

agabaI23:

Jonathan is only 10 months old as the president.

He has been in POWER -- we are not talking local goverment -- Commissioner -- Minister ---  sort of power. We are talking real power  . . . deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and now president for 12 year straight . . .if all the prior offices could not help him HIT THE GROUND RUNNING when he was finally made president, I am not sure what else can.

agabaI23:

NB: 300bn was spent by members and officials of the PDP  some of whom make up the majority of the CPC members who wine and dine with Lord Buhari.
Part of the 300BN is used as campaign funds for CPC. Ruma and the likes comes to mind, Achike udenwa from the south

Stop being a kid  !!!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by malali: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ademola-bello/why-nigerians-should-reje_b_843926.html/url]

READ NEWYORK NEWSPAPER ON WHY NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR GEJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by agabaI23(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2011
RichyBlacK:

Another 4 year of PDP-controlled presidency will only do more harm to Nigeria.

Over 80 of CPC members defected from PDP  very recently and has been part of the rot.

It is just like covering a 3 day year old rotten corpse with a white garment. the smell will indicate the content and we are seeing that first from the internal wranglings we used to see in PDP which has been the order of the day in the whole CPC constituencies.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by omo9ja1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
My umbrella can nt prevent me 4rm d rain,let me throw it away & use my broom 2 sweep d dirty & erosion caused by tore umbrella.Vote wisely
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
How would anyone want to keep powers with OBJ, Anenih, Bode George, Alams (The last 2 already convicted in a court for corruption)

WHat of Dokpesi the terrorist?

A MEND spokesman as president?

God forbid
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by agabaI23(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
omo9ja1:

My umbrella can nt prevent me 4rm d rain,let me throw it away & use my broom 2 sweep d dirty & erosion caused by tore umbrella.Vote wisely
grin
Do you use Umbrella in your house? May be your roof is leaking
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by naijangel7(f): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
agabaI23:

Amaghi m na i mu anya.

Ribadu is not the answer either. I will vote Shekarau any day I chose not to vote for GEJ based on the debate and other factors

Ribadu said this 'and even if I had him in my rather, he don fall my hand grin

Wow, i never heard that quote! Did he really say something like that? One thing i noticed about him is his inexperience and incoherence in presenting his points. I thought he attended a leadership training course at some point in time? The effects of the training don't show in his speech at all! He represents a clean slate, sha. He would have been the best option. shekarau is just shakara, no action.
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
agabaI23:

My friend I have only one monika.

Drs are not unemployed. lawyers are not supposed to be employed. if you are a lawyer and you are waiting for employment then you are a charge and bail lawyer.

Oh Wow . . . see logic !!! So the millions of graduates that find themselves jobless  . . . many of them doctors and even more lawyers, it seems who are unemployed do not deserve otherwise??

In your world lawyers are not supposed to be employed  . . . they are supposed to go out and make money out of thing air because, in your mind, that is what lawyers do? :/
agabaI23:

Now to the money he gave to Nollywood, he fullfilled the promise fyi, it was a loan which will be accessed through the bank of industries. The loan is well structured.
So what Nollywood needed were loans from Government? Government guaranteed loans I presume?  So, Lawyers don't need loans . . . but street performers and actors do?

agabaI23:

Make a little research before posting. Do you have an idea of how much generates in the country and how much it will generate if properly developed? No you do not have an idea hence your uninformed utterances. I forgive you wink

ROFLMAO!!! Nollywood is now the heart of nigeria? That industry barely generates enough to keep itself alive and you want to pretend now that because somehow nollywood is industry we need to focus on at this point in our development? Our local farmers have yet to access the Millions of dollars the same Government supposedly made available to them ---- we have no even started reporting the successes of those schemes, but here you are declaring the success of the Nollywood loan scheme?
ROFLMAO!!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by agabaI23(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2011
dayokanu:

How would anyone want to keep powers with OBJ, Anenih, Bode George, Alams (The last 2 already convicted in a court for corruption)

WHat of Dokpesi the terrorist?

A MEND spokesman as president?

God forbid
My bro you are very right, i wonder how somebody will make  a man he jailed for massive corruption the director general of his campaign (Dr. Sule hamman  or even go close to a man like Abba Ruma who who stole the money for the development of Agriculture.
I wonder how such a man can even say Abacha is innocent and the proceed to associate with his son.

God forbid bad thing
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
somze:

All this is either totally false or lacks any evidence whatsoever. Also how you equate what PDP spent in 12 years at federal level with Jonathan who has been at federal level for 4 years and as a leader for only 10months is beyond me.

How did you arrive at it lacking evidence??   How do I equate it? Well @Somze, all you have to do, is find out what share of the Billions of dollars /Trillions of Naira were spent when Jonathan was in power but at the vice and the head levels, compare that to amount of output from his administration and you will be close to getting yourself better educated .

For instance, from 1999-2005, When Jonathan Served as Deputy Governor, Bayelsa state has a yearly Budget it spent, supposedly on development of the state as a whole. Add the allowances spent those years as well, then compare that to what was really produced.  Do the same for 2005-2007, the years Jonathan served as Governor of Bayelsa State, and reported that he was worth about $5 million dollars by the time he was to be made Vice President in 2007. Then you add up the Nigerian budget for the years He served as VP and now the years he served as President. Add all that up -- minus output and then you get a picture of how much of that contributed to.

Also next time, check your papers cause this number was reported only a couple of days ago in the papers. I didn't make it up. If you want evidence . . . at least go to the Nigerian finance ministry site . . . you do have access to the numbers , and you can add, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark / Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.