Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Buy A House In Spain - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A House In Spain (1447 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Cost Of Wiring A House. / Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A House In Spain by Affery: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2007
One day, I've chatted with my friends and one of them said to me, Spanish real estate industry is developing in a dramatic trend. The majority of businessmen have concentrated on this potential market. So, buying property in Spain has come into my mind, I also have some deposits at hand, putting them in the bank rather than investing property  in Spain.  Moreover, my children are now in the high school, after graduation, studying abroad is their dream, if possible, I can send them to Spain. I've consulted the real estate agent and  gotten more information from spanish property, finally, I decide to buy property in spain .
Re: Buy A House In Spain by romeo(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2007
bla bla bla bla publicity, explain to us how you are going to buy the property in spain, are you in Nigeria? which part of spain do u want to buy from? or after looking at costa blanca you think it's the best place to buy house? this is not the best moment to buy houses in Spain because the interest rate is sky rocketing and many people are contemplating selling theirs! the Govt. is encouraging the people to try renting instead of rushing to the banks asking for mortgage credits, 60% of house owners in Spain pay through their teeth at the end of every month
Re: Buy A House In Spain by Sorby: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2007
Well, I don't think it is sensitive to buy a new house at abroad, most foreigners rent a house if necessary, that is convenient , cheap and flexible. If you just want to invest and then make more profits, in my opinion, you'd better wait until the house prices decrease and then buy it. Live or rent as you wishes, once the prices increases, you sell it. What do you think of that? mallorca property for sale and tenerife estate agent are welcome houses I’ve found on the property website.
Re: Buy A House In Spain by pacific(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2007
I believe that if you still want to make money from real estate investing in properties in Nigeria is still very attractive this because of obvious housing needs in this part of the world and absence of stringent regulations in real estate in the country
Re: Buy A House In Spain by Ralvy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2007
I will buy it for $100, u interested??
Re: Buy A House In Spain by Durawlinda: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2007
Why not lease a house if you want to live abroad? property for sale andalusia is a suitable choice. canary island property is also very for those people who like to live a simple and comfortable life after retiring.
Re: Buy A House In Spain by Solarima: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
The team at Granfield Estate provided exceptional support and advice throughout the process, which made my experience seamless and stress-free. Don't waste your time and energy on other websites - trust Granfield Estate (granfield-estate.com) to guide you through the process with their extensive knowledge and expertise in the Spanish real estate market.

(1) (Reply)

A Fully Furnished 3-bedroom Flat In Lagos For Rent / Almost Completed Bungalow On 2 Plots Of Land For Sale (with Pictures!) / Bank Acquired Properties For Sale @ Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.