Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders (108726 Views)

FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase / Nigerians Groan, Protest DSTV/GOTV Tariff Increase / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by cathodekazim: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
MadamExcellency:

It's not easy to stream Supersport from IPTV. A match in HD takes 1.2Gb of data

Thunder fire IPTV and Dstv

With less than 400 mb, I watch full match directly from the internet. All you need is good ntwk. I stream live matches from hesgoal, epicsport, Burma TV, live football TV etc. You'll watch 3 matches with 1 gig

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by contigiency(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jones4190:
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

Should we call for help for you? If yes, which brand of weed did you take? so we could know what to tell the Doctor.

47 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by mikhe2(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
dancok:
has Tstv started operating?
yes they have

10 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Ciscogod(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
contigiency:

If it's between 10 to 15k monthly, then no need because DSTV will eventually be cheaper with this their new prices.

You can only use DSTV for channels, But internet for numerous things

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by obinna37(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
dancok:
yes,I'm using their decoder,enjoying every bit of it,any channel's I want to watch I pay for it

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by MadamExcellency: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
cathodekazim:

Thunder fire IPTV and Dstv

With less than 400 mb, I watch full match directly from the internet. All you need is good ntwk. I stream live matches from hesgoal, epicsport, Burma TV, live football TV etc. You'll watch 3 matches with 1 gig

We are talking of 4k pixels. I connect it to my smart TV, It look real life and almost 3 dimensional video.

Connect yours to TV and see the difference.

14 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by chinecherem97974: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
:It's not easy to stream Supersport from IPTV. A match in HD takes 1.2Gb of dataBros, Its as easy as 123, Get an internet of 6 to 10Mbps and not Data cap internet
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Petersamuel8(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:
IPTV is really giving DSTV run of their life, The truth is that the world has gone digital , even if DSTV slash to 2k naira on premium package it cannot be compare to numerous entertaining channel on an Internet Protocol Cable TV.

Life is about time and chance . Yesterday was DSTV

this is my first time hearing of IPTV

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by contigiency(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:

You can only use DSTV for channels, But internet for numerous things

You are right.

4 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Twelfthman: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:

Bros, Its as easy as 123, Get an internet of 6 to 10Mbps and not Data cap internet
Sorry which network provide that?
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by stchinedu: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Internet TV makes more sense these days.

Can you imagine Dstv bringing down price for decoder and not their bouquets...na wu dem dey deceive? If they are serious let them bring down the sub rates.

15 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by enfantdedieu: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Go buy yourselves a Xiaomi android TV box. Then download wss app. Connect the Hdm1 cable from your Android box to your flat screen, and you good to go. Look for a very good network internet provider like "may be" airtel (I no Dey naija sha..)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Ciscogod(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Twelfthman:

Sorry which network provide that?

We have several ISPs that offer such service (Cobranet, IXPN, Netcom, FiberOne , VDT etc)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
obinna37:
yes,I'm using their decoder,enjoying every bit of it,any channel's I want to watch I pay for it
pls tell, how much is their decoder and can u upload Pic for us, let have a view of their HD,

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by obinna37(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
dancok:
pls tell, how much is their decoder and can u upload Pic for us, let have a view of their HD,
the price of their decoder without dish is #12k with 2weeks of free watching,after that you can select the channels you like to watch and subscribers,like me I selected only 10 channels.

27 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by NaMe4: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
What? Compact of 6k 2 years ago reached 18k?
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by timisquare82(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:
IPTV is really giving DSTV run of their life, The truth is that the world has gone digital , even if DSTV slash to 2k naira on premium package it cannot be compare to numerous entertaining channel on an Internet Protocol Cable TV.

Please tell me more about IPTV
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
NaMe4:
What? Compact of 6k 2 years ago reached 18k?

plus decoder and dish pan,, yes
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by timibare(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:

Please get more information about your claim,

IPNX or Fiberone can give you such service between 10 to 15k Monthly
how much is DStv premium subscription per month?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by bigbauer(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:

Bros, Its as easy as 123, Get an internet of 6 to 10Mbps and not Data cap internet

please with which ISP in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Ciscogod(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
timisquare82:

Please tell me more about IPTV

Just picture a free live TV on the internet which can connect you with all the continents in the world, If you have a smart TV which is connected to the internet , You will have to download the APP and stream live matches, TV shows, Comedy etc , across the world and if you don't have Smart TV, You can purchase IPTV box, it runs on android , So you can download more APP if you want .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Ciscogod(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
timibare:
how much is DStv premium subscription per month?

You are limited with just DSTV, but with internet you can do more

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by beehivedata(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
dancok:
I wonder too o...Tstv has been blowing hot and cold rumors for years now... Nothing to show for it yet.

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by crafteck(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:

E. G?
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Jimmyubah2: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:

Is it an app?
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by IVORY2009(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:

But consider the amount one has to spend on Internet Data subscription....

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by DrObum(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:

Please get more information about your claim,

IPNX or Fiberone can give you such service between 10 to 15k Monthly
How much come be the satellite subscription?

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Preenxess(f): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ciscogod:

How do one get this IPTV?
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Taiwojon(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Great!!!!!

Anyway
The kingdom of God is at hand, repent ye and believe the Gospel

Jesus save

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.