Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? (2043 Views)

Who Has The Largest Number On Nairaland? Males Like, Females Share! / Is It Possible For Naija babes To Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? / Annoying Nairaland Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2011
This is a very important question.
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 05, 2011
Fstranger set the ball rolling.
Mr brownjay join him.
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Pweety4me(f): 12:47am On Apr 05, 2011
I don't like free stuff? who is giving it?

yes i'm a mother
smiley
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Apr 05, 2011
Tpiah,

Seems you have hots for fstranger .

I am jelox
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 05, 2011
Abeg carry your olofofo and two timing nature comot.

I dont have your time right now.

Gbogbo yin o kan tie nloju ti ni?

Frigging nauseating!
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by dayokanu(m): 1:05am On Apr 05, 2011
Two timing?

Olorun maje. Emi two time ke?

Evidence pls
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by fstranger3(m): 1:47am On Apr 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Tpiah,

Seems you have hots for fstranger .

I am jelox

Emi ati Tpiah ke

God forbid. I live in America and i only do white, Asians and Indians, and some times, when I am in the mood, i romance some good Latinas

I dont do Black. God forbid I ever have anything to do with Naija women, at least not iya n dagbes like Tpiah

I will turn Gay before I have anything to do with Naija women. Most of them, Tpiah included, look like men anyway.

Ori mi ko

Mo taka oshi danu
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by aminalib(f): 2:05am On Apr 05, 2011
wow this is how my husband speaks of black women
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by fstranger3(m): 2:06am On Apr 05, 2011
aminalib:

wow this is how my husband speaks of black women

You are an exception!
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by aminalib(f): 2:07am On Apr 05, 2011
eat my shorts!
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by fstranger3(m): 2:13am On Apr 05, 2011
aminalib:

eat my shorts!

Afterwards, can I then eat you up for real? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by aminalib(f): 2:13am On Apr 05, 2011
i dont date racists angry
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by desholah(m): 2:38am On Apr 05, 2011
OP.
WHATEVER . . .WHO CARES!!! undecided undecided
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2011
Where's that old fogey wey all im hair don comot for im head- mr brown jerk?

I thought he likes to open his useless mouth anyhow? Adie funfun tio mo ara e lagba.
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Odunnu: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
tpiah!:

Where's that old fogey wey all im hair don comot for im head- mr brown jerk?

I thought he likes to open his useless mouth anyhow? Adie funfun tio mo ara e lagba.
it was this type of thread that you created about another user that cost you your last username.
I see love nwatintin between you and fstranger. Lets knw when the bells toll
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by dayokanu(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2011
Odunnu:

it was this type of thread that you created about another user that cost you your last username.
I see love nwatintin between you and fstranger. Lets knw when the bells toll

I know right.

Both of them are planning bigger things for this year. This time next year na twins we go dey "selibrate"

Tope and Stranger Loff wan tin tin
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Tosinville(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2011
(©¿©)
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by LadyT(f): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
@topic
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
mods why did you move this topic to general but left it's precursor in romance?
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Dolemite(f): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
This is such a wayward topic, delete this garbage please?
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Natasha2(f): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin why the question mark after the sentence? It wasn't a question grin

@op hmm why don't you visit all their mothers and ask them personally I mean they are in the best position to answer your question undecided grin grin grin
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by OAM4J: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
Walahi Tpia and fstranger must marry each other. This chemistry is too much and I have not seen two Nairalanders made in heaven for each other like tpia and fstranger. Their compatibility is 100%.

tpia + fstranger= perfect couple cool
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
Is It Possible For Naija babes To Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638883.0.html

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by 190: 12:04am On Apr 16, 2011
OAM4J:

Walahi Tpia and fstranger must marry each other. This chemistry is too much and I have not seen two Nairalanders made in heaven for each other like tpia and fstranger. Their compatibility is 100%.

tpia + fstranger= perfect couple cool

cool cool cool
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ oam4j

and where is this rubbish coming from? ie your post.

is the fellow blaming his ban on me?

am i the one telling him to post crappy vulgarity all over the forum? I dont know the reason for his ban anyway but i could care less.

i dont know why you people simply cant do your Hot talk via pm if the thing is just so uncontrollable!!!!!

let him spread whatever schizophrenic story he feels like spreading- your lives are all passing you by while you while away time in endless gossip!!!
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by 190: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
OAM4J:

[size=38pt]Walahi Tpia and fstranger must marry each other. This chemistry is too much and I have not seen two Nairalanders made in heaven for each other like tpia and fstranger. Their compatibility is 100%.

tpia + fstranger= perfect couple cool[/size]

cool cool cool
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by aminalib(f): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
listen 169 do not give my husband any ideas,,
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by OAM4J: 12:09am On Apr 18, 2011
tpiah!:

@ oam4j

and where is this rubbish coming from? ie your post.

is the fellow blaming his ban on me?

am i the one telling him to post crappy vulgarity all over the forum? I dont know the reason for his ban anyway but i could care less.

i dont know why you people simply cant do your Hot talk via pm if the thing is just so uncontrollable!!!!!

let him spread whatever schizophrenic story he feels like spreading- your lives are all passing you by while you while away time in endless gossip!!!

It is my personal opinion dear. I dont know any girl on this forum that can love and handle fstranger like you and vice versa.

Dunno why he was banned either, but he will be fine with fsranger5,6,7, and 100. He's definitely not blaming the ban on you, is he?

hey! hope I get to give the toast on your wedding, cos I was there and I knew when it all started wink
Re: Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? by 190: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2011
aminalib:

listen 169 do not give my husband any ideas,,
is gay stranger your husband too

wat of reality and mobo444

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Beyoncé Is Dead!!! / Photos After Nigerian Army Recaptured Baga / Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.