Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) (75049 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lagos is bae and it's actually better than many cities in Africa.. have watched videos of Accra, Kigali, Kampala, Rabat, and co and I tell u it's all nothing to write home about.

14 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lagos!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lagos kinda look like Los Angeles with the bricks roads the only difference is that lA has more skycrappers

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by edoairways: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cities in Botswana, Namibia and Republic of South Africa are way ahead of Lagos, I don't understand the unnecessary comparison

321 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
edoairways:
Cities in Botswana, Namibia and Republic of South Africa are way ahead of Lagos, I don't understand the unnecessary comparison

Bro south Africa yes but bostwana and Namibia hell no! Some parts in the island part of Lagos will bury the cities in those two countries this is fact! Lagos is actually beautiful just that most Nigerians are ignorant and don't love their countries

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by KoshCAD: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
I want to see Ikotun, iyana paga, mushin, idi Oro, ikorodu, oworoshoki, egbeda, yaba.

364 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Jesse6(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
you wan open Lagos yansh be dat
KoshCAD:
I want to see Ikotun, iyana paga, mushin, idi Oro, ikorodu, oworoshoki, egbeda, yaba.
:

228 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
KoshCAD:

Lagos metropolis is different from lagos state.. Those areas u mentioned are not the metropolitan areas.. same way Nairobi and Accra has their own rundown areas even those areas are not bad.. many African cities are actually worse than those areas

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerians and the attachment mentality. Show us your own building and leave that of other alone. You are just driving round and testing your new techno phone camera on peoples property in nice neighborhoods.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by SweetVibe: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
So those crappy pictures up there is your defination of beauty?
Mr man travel to Luanda, Cairo, Cassablanca, Tunis, Kigali, Nairobi, Cape town, Pretoria, Gaborone, windhoek and other African cities and see what beauty and well planned Urban development.

I used to hype Lagos like your type until I travelled to Luanda, Angola in 2019 and knew the defination of beautful city

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by edoairways: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cashsteady:

Bro south Africa yes but bostwana and Namibia hell no! Some parts in the island part of Lagos will bury the cities in those two countries this is fact! Lagos is actually beautiful just that most Nigerians are ignorant and don't love their countries
Some part of Lagos is an eyesore. No city is perfect so why project Lagos to be best of?

15 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
KoshCAD:

You are confusing state with city. Ikorodu is a town in Lagos state. Egbeda is part of Akowonjo a semi urban community in Lagos state and a suburban of Ikeja city.

Lagos city is a city in Lagos State and Yaba is part of it.

Yaba and Surulere are part of Lagos City and they are planned to some extent.

grin

See Yaba

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Nigerians and the attachment mentality. Show us your own building and leave that of other alone. You are just driving round and testing your new techno phone camera on peoples property in nice neighborhoods.

No be everybody for America, England dey live for better place... We also people who lives in rundown areas to in America and the world in general

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
SweetVibe:
So those crappy pictures up there is your defination of beauty?
Mr man travel to Luanda, Cairo, Cassablanca, Tunis, Kigali, Nairobi, Cape town, Pretoria, Gaborone, windhoek and other African cities and see what beauty and well planned Urban development.

I used to hype Lagos like your type until I travelled to Luanda, Angola in 2019 and knew the defination of beautful city

Lagos City is far more developed than Nairobi, Kigali and Windhoek.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Kapilta(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cashsteady:

Lagos metropolis is different from lagos state.. Those areas u mentioned are not the metropolitan areas.. same way Nairobi and Accra has their own rundown areas even those areas are not bad.. many African cities are actually worse than those areas
Na true you talk. If you reach some part of Accra na so you go wonder if na d capital of the country you dey. Lagos meet the standard country capital of other African countries. Aside the 24/7 power supply Accra and Lag na mate. With Lag having better GDP self.

11 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by GallantDuke(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Show me Ajegunle, Badagry and Bariga or are they not part of Lagos?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
GallantDuke:
Show me Ajegunle, Badagry and Bariga or are they not part of Lagos?

Badagry is a town in Lagos state.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by SweetVibe: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
forgiveness:

Lagos City is far more developed than Nairobi, Kigali and Windhoek.
You need to travel sir

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
SweetVibe:

You need to travel sir

Which travel? I have and will still keep doing that by His grace.

11 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by SweetVibe: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
forgiveness:

You are confusing state with city. Ikorodu is a town in Lagos state. Ikotun is part of Ojo town in Lagos state. Egbeda is part of Akowonjo a semi urban community in Lagos state and a suburban of Ikeja city.

Lagos city is a city in Lagos State and Yaba is part of it.

Yaba and Surulere are part of Lagos City and they are planned to some extent.
Mr man, there is nothing like Lagos city in any official document.

Its a different matter like we officially have New york state and New york city

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by SweetVibe: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
forgiveness:

Which travel? I have and will still keep doing that by His grace.
I have been to Luanda and Windhoek, I can boldly tell you I love the environment far more than Lagos

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
KoshCAD:

Na im be say you wan dagbaru the thread!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
SweetVibe:

Mr man, there is nothing like Lagos city in any official document.

Its a different matter like we officially have New york state and New york city

There is, though city is not added.

7 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
SweetVibe:

I have been to Luanda and Windhoek, I can boldly tell you I love the environment far more than Lagos

Livability is different from development. I agree Windhoek is more livable than Lagos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cashsteady:

Fake news! Windhoek,Namibia is not on Lagos level.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I passed through this kind of road in Bode Thomas in Surulere today. Nothing special.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
forgiveness:

I passed through this kind of road in Bode Thomas in Surulere today. Nothing special.
Post the picture liar!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by SweetVibe: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
forgiveness:

Livability is different from development. I agree Windhoek is more livable than Lagos.
Oga, these are pictures of windhoek.
Cant your blind eyes see the beautiful and well planned architecture?
Cant you see what a city look like?

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
More of Windhoek,Namibia

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Some parts too in Lagos are beautiful as this and apart from the city central side.. what else is in windohek and Namibia? Travel outside windohek and see slums everywhere

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.